Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... (29460 Views)

Dating Group on Whatsapp! Singles Connect / 9ja Singles Connect Whatsapp Dating Group For Nigerian / If You Are Single Lady In PH, Search No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by sicowonder: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm Isaac by name. I'm from Ekiti state. I resides in osun state. Ineed a
serious matured God's fearing lady to start future with. This is my whatsapp number...08130954950
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Bukola123456(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am 29 years. I reside in Kwara State. I am from Kogi state. I am open to friendship and relationship. This is my contact 09151888008

3 Likes

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Kollabo419: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Add me
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by M40crips: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please add me 09168700951
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by dippleee1: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Nwachi22(f): 1:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Iā€™m a sincere lady in my thirties ready for marriage.
0808 325 7370

2 Likes

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by kenrisma535(m): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2023
I am Interested in a friendship or a relationship.. I'm a man of my early 30s.. I weigh about 70 kg and I stand at 5ft 9 inches tall. I reside in the south western province.. I work in the area of health too.. I'm single and ready to mingle ... My age specs are 19 to 27...She's a university graduate who's educated and has earnings too, well brought up and respectful, loyal, honest, tenacious, caring and supportive.She's a Christian with a good family background and she must be resourceful. My telegram is https:///zubasainz. ...
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by donkelvin10(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
For a SERIOUS DATE šŸ’“...
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by dippleee1: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2023
dippleee1:
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first.

Am open for a nice fruitful conversation..pls be able to hold a good conversation...not DMing me when you have nothing to say or can't hold conversation.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Weareloved: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by EstherWealth203(f): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
I'm Esther, will be 29 next month, I'm based in Ota, Ogun State, I'm single, hardworking, intelligent and God-fearing. Hoping to meet single Christian and loving guy for a serious relationship. 08072012454

1 Like

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by TUBLEZ(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Weareloved:
This is a female,.
Christian, single, never been married.
Hoping to meet someone serious and ready.
Please, a man 39 to 43 and a Christian.
Kindly dm, if interested.
(Not for married men, please)
Married men, kindly avoid this post.
how old are u, whr are u from?
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Ben1global(m): 2:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Do you know you can earn $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*šŸ‘‰ https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Zeddyzed: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2023
I need old Instagram account
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by kabanayol9(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2023
BestRicePlug28:
I need a friend, and a mentor, if along the line we are fit to settle fine but I'm not holding u ransome for marriage, let's meet exchange ideas and be each other's friend.

I'm a hard working female agro supplier who has been through a lot and all I want is a friend I can make smile and can make me smile too.

If u are married pls don't chat me. Thanks

Hi good morning miss.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by paskal16: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Zeddyzed: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2023
paskal16:
nigeria account or foreign
Either. Send me a message, let's deal
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by kabanayol9(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Harmony5201:
Hi, chat me up 07062264850
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2023
looking for a serious relationship . send dm now

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by wumi2017(f): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hi
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Mcqueencobham: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2023
I need a Christian God fearing man for a serious relationship 09162525440 whatsapp
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Freeze007(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Mcqueencobham:
I need a Christian God fearing man for a serious relationship 09162525440 whatsapp

I want a job, however, not been fortunate...do I still have a chance with you? I am ready to work if I see who can help me and I promise you loyalty, trust, love, respect and cares
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by 007spartan(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2023
cutefy:
SINGLES CONNECT is a group for singles who are ready to find someone special and from there form a serious and meaningful relationship.

If you are real, single and searching, then this is the right place for you.

Join the group on whatsapp https:///Iqt2MpRagFk6km4yrqaGK2

OR

Drop your numbers to get connected

I need a matured lady for serious relationship that can lead to marriage. 08132969965
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by 007spartan(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Iā€™m Joseph based in Abuja. 34 years old. Single and searching for a matured lady between 24 - 40 years old for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp or call 08132969965. Serious ladies only. Not for married women please šŸ™
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by dayleke: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
wumi2017:
Need a matured and responsible tall guy for serious relationship

Am I qualified?
Make I apply?
Or the position has been filled?

Hmmmm......šŸ˜žšŸ¤”šŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by absingle(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
My name is bola from Lagos i am 35years old am looking for a girl for a serious relationship she must be Yoruba and a Christian 23-30 years my WhatsApp numb is 07058826832[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by wumi2017(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
dayleke:

Am I qualified?
Make I apply?
Or the position has been filled?

Hmmmm......šŸ˜žšŸ¤”šŸ™„

You can šŸ™„
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by altruisticlomo(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2023
We 08165536158[quote][/quote]
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by dayleke: 4:30am On Apr 28, 2023
wumi2017:

You can šŸ™„

Pls answer the question ma.
Am I qualified?
I don't want no competition o...
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by FaceTanke: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2023
EstherWealth203:
I'm Esther, will be 29 next month, I'm based in Ota, Ogun State, I'm single, hardworking, intelligent and God-fearing. Hoping to meet single Christian and loving guy for a serious relationship. 09039608774.

Hi Esther
I am in early 30s, from Ekiti but based in Abuja
A Christian, I work
I am ready
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by wumi2017(f): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2023
dayleke:

Pls answer the question ma.
Am I qualified?
I don't want no competition o...

If you know say you go gimme attention šŸ™„ and not all those even them dey available they won't be available for you sad.. attention is most needed in relationship..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.