Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... (29496 Views)

Dating Group on Whatsapp! Singles Connect / 9ja Singles Connect Whatsapp Dating Group For Nigerian / If You Are Single Lady In PH, Search No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by dayleke: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2023
wumi2017:

If you know say you go gimme attention ๐Ÿ™„ and not all those even them dey available they won't be available for you sad.. attention is most needed in relationship..

I don't get you Wumi embarassed
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Llbhons: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Iโ€™m ready for marriage
I based in Ibadan

I think we can work it out

It you havenโ€™t found someone else dear

wumi2017:
Need a matured and responsible tall guy for serious relationship
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Davexy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Someone should help me with a mature lady. Divorced or Never engaged. Between 35 and 45. I'm not looking for money.
David
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Davexy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
wumi2017:
Need a matured and responsible tall guy for serious relationship
WhatsApp 09012375599
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by iWriteInc(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
dayleke:

Am I qualified?
Make I apply?
Or the position has been filled?

Hmmmm......๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

Guy leave my beautiful flower alone o, I no dey joke with wumi2017 o ! ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
iWriteInc:
I'm a man. Living and working in Ibadan. I'm 35+.

Looking forward to meet a matured, naughty and fun seeking Lady/Woman for companionship (Sexual Relationship without marriage consideration).

Reach me on 09026599396 (Whatsapp only, please).

No male, please. I'm a straight guy.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ @bolded, na hand dem suppose take catch u bcoz you na bandit. grin
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Davexy:
Someone should help me with a mature lady. Divorced or Never engaged. Between 35 and 45. I'm not looking for money.
David

You have specified your preference here, so why are you giving ya phone number to my one and only wumi2017. angry
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Llbhons:
Iโ€™m ready for marriage
I based in Ibadan

I think we can work it out if you havenโ€™t found someone else dear

Work wetin out? ๐Ÿ˜

Lรณri irรณ !
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
sicowonder:
I'm Isaac by name. I'm from Ekiti state. I resides in osun state. I need a
serious matured God's fearing lady to start future with. This is my whatsapp number...08130954950

Are you actually looking for this on Nairaland? undecided

Well, miracles no dey tire Jesus. grin
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bukola123456:
I am 29 years. I reside in Kwara State. I am from Kogi state. I am open to friendship and relationship. This is my contact 09151888008

What do you do for a living?

Can you consider relocating to Sudan? undecided
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
dippleee1:
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first.

It appears you're allergic to starting your sentences with the letter 'I' - the consistent use of 'Am' in starting your sentences calls your claim of being a Product Manager into question.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
donkelvin10:
For a SERIOUS KNACK ๐Ÿ’“...
WHATSAPP 09023630072

Na so... warrior! grin
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
BestRicePlug28:
I need a friend, and a mentor, if along the line we are fit to settle fine but I'm not holding u ransome for marriage, let's meet exchange ideas and be each other's friend.

I'm a hard working female agro supplier who has been through a lot and all I want is a friend I can make smile and can make me smile too.

If u are married pls don't chat me. Thanks

@bolded is not necessary bcoz it can put you on the spot trying to explain what you mean by that to your potential suitor. It could be a deal breaker.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Freeze007:

I want a job, however, not been fortunate...do I still have a chance with you? I am ready to work if I see who can help me and I promise you loyalty, trust, love, respect and cares

Try and get a job first. wink
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by FaceTanke: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2023
wumi2017:
Hi

Hello
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by wumi2017(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
KanuSE:

Guy leave my beautiful flower alone o, I no dey joke with wumi2017 o ! ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃMr cork, Pumpumking aka pumpumprince is that you
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by KanuSE: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
wumi2017:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃMr cork, Pumpumking aka pumpumprince is that you

Nah smiley
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by dippleee1: 7:21pm On May 02, 2023
KanuSE:

It appears you're allergic to starting your sentences with the letter 'I' - the consistent use of 'Am' in starting your sentences calls your claim of being a Product Manager into question.

K
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Freeze007(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2023
Please help me get a job, would you? Maybe as an acquaintance that I would like us to start with....Please!

KanuSE:

Try and get a job first. wink
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Llbhons: 7:24pm On May 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Nah smiley

Hello Wunmi
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Eyedeetech: 8:42am On May 13, 2023
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Hayorkins: 1:14pm On May 17, 2023
Hello.. I'm a female. I'm in my late 30s. I weigh about 65kg. I am 5ft 3 inches . Im interested in a relationship leading to marriage. I work in the hospital . I'm a civil servant and working . My age specs are 39 to 45..He's single and working and has evenings too. He's Tenacious ,caring and he's responsible too. He's a Christian with a good family background. My WhatsApp is 08098994720.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Ayopobloom(f): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
[b][/b]08182390633 serious minded only please. Good looks is an added bonus
cutefy:
To get through directly, all you need to do is copy the link as it is in the attached screenshot.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by ossaii(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
34, Delta, based in Lagos.
AA
O+
I need a lady from 24-29 who also has plans to relocate to the UK.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by perfectedQueen(f): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
OPEN INVITATION

Are you interested in joining a group like a family(online family)that you can talk to and relate we? We don't judge... We have created a group where you can be yourself. I can tell you for sure that you will learn, and grow in every aspect most importantly spiritually. We do
have interesting and educating discussion game night, and prayer session. We meet every Friday, Saturday and Sunday by 8:50pm on WhatsApp. So let me specially invite you to join SAFE HAVEN.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07047991156

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.