Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) (26213 Views)

Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) / Hubmart Stores Launches 4th Outlet In Omole,to Establish Footprint In Nigeria / Hubmart Stores’ Delight Train Arrives Lekki With New Lennox Mall Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Omole phase one or two?
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by biosystech: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Dragnet, Dominique, this is the third time I am being banned by anti-spam bot from tech market this week. Abeg, wetin I do that thing?

Please, look into this.
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2019
MarkudiRITA:

Not all shops inside a Shoprite mall is owned or operated by shoprite.
@op hope all the goods on display are locally sourced, that's the only way our economy can grow like china.
What are we producing? Except for some of the local foodstuffs, the rest are from china and europe.
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by jesmond3945: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2019
A nation of consumption, we want industries and not supermarkets.

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Baroba(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

Every store is like that abroad. But in 9ja, its set up for the rich while poor people shop in dirty markets

If Nigerians know the place to get healthy organic food is those so-called" dirty markets" poor people shop at..

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Myself2(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2019
lalasticlala:
Inside the new Hubmart branch in Omole

Hubart store just opened another new branch in Omole. They have a restaurant added too.

HUBMART Stores Limited, a leading indigenous retail giant with its first outlet located on Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, has boosted retail shopping in Omole.

Here are some pictures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/HubmartOmole?src=hashtag_click&f=image

Which Omole Estate ?
Phase 1 or Phase 2 ??
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by rueshappy(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the fuss about please, we are in 2019 for Frodd's sake!

I don't see what's here to be celebrated.
It is not even well stocked, the building looks like a warehouse with glass windows, it is relatively small and obviously unorganized. So I wonder why I should be impressed by a less than regular mall in Omole?

GTBank can do better than this fvckery.

In Nigeria, there is Shoprite, there is Spar and there is Marketplace and this does not come in anyway close to this 3 upcoming malls in terms of state capital-class standards let alone worldclass standards.

Even Bata had a better showroom in Enugu as far back as 1992.
You're just a big fool..

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Bluehill1051: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not even well stocked, the building looks like a warehouse with glass windows, it is relatively small and obviously unorganized. So I wonder why I should be impressed by a less than regular mall in Omole?

In Nigeria, there is Shoprite, there is Spar and there is Marketplace and this does not come in anyway close to this 3 upcoming malls in terms of state capital-class standards let alone worldclass standards.

Do you even have a shop? Bastard goat!

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fuss is that hubmart is indigenous. The hubmart in Adeola odekun is huge. I don’t know if they own the huge building in lekki 1. Spar, 9 to 7, Rene, and shoprite are foreign owned. Their money never stays in Nigeria. I don’t know marketplace. All these including hubmart have practically the same layout. The only problem I have with hubmart would be the quality of staff. I think that’s because they work for Nigerians. Lebanese don’t accept any rubbish. They sack any inefficient staff.

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by ikaboy: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
using vendors money for expansion..... These guys sabi give bounce cheque sha

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by SLAP44: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tell them. Roban beats this shiiit hands down.
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by SLAP44: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
sweetrace:

The fuss is that hubmart is indigenous. The hubmart in Adeola odekun is huge. I don’t know if they own the huge building in lekki 1. Spar, 9 to 7, Rene, and shoprite are foreign owned. Their money never stays in Nigeria. I don’t know marketplace. All these including hubmart have practically the same layout. The only problem I have with hubmart would be the quality of staff. I think that’s because they work for Nigerians. Lebanese don’t accept any rubbish. They sack any inefficient staff.

Have you ever heard of Roban stores?
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
This one na confirm paid advert.

Hitting fp asap!! Lala on wheel.

I swear, Lala waiting for my share
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by miqos02(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
ednut1:
I tire for nigeria. Once a business booms everyone chooks head. Supermarket just full everywhere
my guy go South Africa , you will see shopping malls after every two mins or three mins drive. Nigeria na learner

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by angieoluwa: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2019
I used to like them until last week.

After selling spoilt food, Miss Mercy of Adeola Odeku Branch whose manager is Mr. Pelumi, was rude to me.

Customer service is zero!

lalasticlala:
More photos
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

nah your own U just talk so, me I dey EYE that FISH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Femeto: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Make I go patronize them today see their facility.
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by docjuli(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
BigBelleControl:
It's a nice idea to have such a mall in Omole. Since the demise of Oasis Mall, there's no big store that can cater for the need of people in that axis.

But I suspect GTB has something to do with that Hubmart. And you need to see the crowd there since the opening on Thursday.

According to google

Hubmart is believed to be owned by former banker Fidelis Atuche and may have received some funding from Guaranty Trust Bank.
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by ikuku(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Next Cash & carry is the best indigenous store I know of!

https://nextcashandcarry.com.ng/about
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by Mishhcre(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice to have an indigenous retail chain. Maybe, few years from now they will be able to rival Shoprite.
Re: Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) by oluwadanie1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please how do i DM you lalasticlala? Quite urgent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / FCCPC Warns Coca-cola Over ‘misleading’ Products Labelling, ‘unfair’ Marketing T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.