Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) (39544 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 02, 2021
WONDERTV MEDIA TEAM TOURS THE NEWLY COMMISSIONED IBOM TROPICANA MALL IN UYO, AKWA-IBOM STATE.

Recall that on the 11th of February, 2021, His Excellency the Governor of Akwa-Ibom State commissioned the Tropicana Mall which is located at Udo Uduoma Avenue.
Today, 28th of March, 2021, WonderTV media team took a tour of the mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI1NQ18Itgk

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/226685462524332

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 02, 2021
lalasticlala have you been to this place before?

1 Share

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 02, 2021
I'd like to visit this place. Who would take follow me here this Easter?
Modified:

Being women advocate does not mean I can't hangout with good looking and sensible men.

By asking who would take me there, I didn't refer to who would spend on me. Just someone to hangout with. Could me female could be male.

I'd pay my fare the person pays his/hers.

I'm a boss Lady. I don't depend on men for anything. Why would I seek for a man to spend on me when I'm actually preaching against women allowing men spend on them?

NL boys be warned!

10 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by AlphaLover: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd like to visit this place. Who would take me here this Easter?

You are very local undecided

I will rather take my sweet mum here than you

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01am On Mar 02, 2021
This is beautiful

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by fringz11(m): 4:05am On Mar 02, 2021
No issues....pick a date

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by maxell(f): 4:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Beautiful place!

See how too much money and good governance are steadily transforming Akwa Ibom.

Before now, people were using Calabar in place of Akwa Ibom and Uyo. But today, things have changed.

Nobody ever notices Calabar again because Akwa Ibom has taken all their oil wells, making the latter the richest receiver of federal government's allocation.

13 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Any incentives during the trip?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Any incentives during the trip?
You want to bang

10 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I will oo
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Lalasticlala FP
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
I will oo
I mean it o.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2021
SmartPolician:
Beautiful place!

See how too much money and good governance are steadily transforming Akwa Ibom.

Before now, people were using Calabar in place of Akwa Ibom and Uyo. But today, things have changed.

Nobody ever notices Calabar again because Akwa Ibom has taken all their oil wells, making the latter the richest receiver of federal government's allocation.
Tribal bigot don't deflower this virgin thread.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
You know the road to the place na you can go..abi you don't have money? But you should have na..the future is female..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
HopeVictor:

You know the road to the place na you can go..abi you don't have money? But you should have na..the future is female..
I don't know the road.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't know the road.
Use Google map when you've gotten to Akwa Ibom.. or take a drop from the airport

7 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2021
HopeVictor:

Use Google map when you've gotten to Akwa Ibom.. or take a drop from the airport
Thanks. I'd do that once I see someone to go with.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Thanks. I'd do that once I see someone to go with.
I can look for someone for you

4 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
HopeVictor:

I can look for someone for you
Thanks. But don't bother.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Calazoto: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2021
New Dubai Mall cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
what a nice place and fantastic photos taken

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Akwa Ibom Ayaya

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Good development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares How He Made It In Business / Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.