Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE (2082 Views)

Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board / President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Ten days after Nigeria’s largest carrier Air Peace commenced operations into Dubai via Sharjah, the airline has been able to sustain its frequency on the Lagos-Dubai routes as well as the airfares it started with.
The airline which commenced the new route on Friday, 5th of July, 2019 has continued to operate three times weekly to Sharjah; TuesDays, Fridays and Sundays, from only Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos offering passengers between N155,000 to N180,000 for a return ticket on the same route, while high-end airlines such as Emirates and Qatar Airways still costs between N310,000 to N400,000, on the Lagos-Dubai routes.

The airline has also continued to make provision for a complementary bus to convey its passengers from Sharjah to Dubai which is within a space of 15 minutes. The airline is also leveraging its new aircraft, Boeing 777 aircraft; the same aircraft Emirate also uses to drive patronage on the route.

A travel agent who craved anonymity told BusinessDay that the airline is still seeing patronage to the route as a result of its reduced ticket fares, but the its Business class seats have not performed so well after the inaugural flight.

“Nigerians believe in the airline and I believe they are ready to support it. The airline has experienced over 60percent load factor in its economy seats since it started operations into UAE but business class seats have been relatively low. We believe with time and more awareness, the business class seats will pick up. It’s a new routes and I believe people will build confidence in it with time,” the travel agent told BusinessDay.

Speaking on its codeshare arrangements with airlines on the route, Allen Onyema, chairman of AirPeace said the airline has an agreement with SATA, with the consent of Air Arabia and others to act on their behalf as middlemen.

“With SATA partnership, we bring our passengers to Air Arabia, which will take them to the next destinations outside Sharjah. And it is a very seamless arrangement. So when we check you in, in Nigeria and, for example, if you are going to Jeddah, Mumbai, Medina, New Delhi and some other cities in India and of course even up to Moscow, we put you through SATA or Air Arabia to take you to the next destination.

“Assuming we have connecting passengers like this one, it is a straight connection. We don’t overburden the person’s luggage; we take it to the next flight. It is seamless arrangement. So, Air Peace is a one-stop shop for people travelling to some cities in Asia,” Onyema added.
https://businessday.ng/aviation/article/ten-days-after-airpeace-sustains-frequency-airfares-to-uae/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk grin

1 Share

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by ayamkhalifah(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Jasen1(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Sweet

1 Like

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Infinityk grin

congratulations to them
But the first person to start private air business in Nigeria is an Edo man, okada air
So I don't see anything special here
And he buys old planes
Also this Allen onyeama was a beneficiary of gej billions,but he started a business with it
I personally know Igbo people who got rich from Jonathan government
There is even one that has a factory in anambra
So,I don't really see anything special here
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

congratulations to them
But the first person to start private air business in Nigeria is an Edo man, okada air
And he buys old planes
Also this Allen onyeama was a beneficiary of gej billions,but he started a business with it
Tell us how Onyema benefited from GEJ, I wonder how you sleep with so much bitterness in your heart cool grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Tell us how Onyema benefited from GEJ, I wonder how you sleep with so much bitterness in your heart cool grin grin
Nope,this is a fact
I can even give u names of Yoruba people that got rich during obj government
Also buhari family members bought 9mobile by using fronts
So,I'm sure u know Jonathan's government benefitted igbos d most,then hausas
Don't let me go deeper sha
Once again, congratulation
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

congratulations to them
And he buys old planes
You said nothing special, while the lord in your region that own First nation airline couldn't manage two old planes he got grin keep envying AirPeace the largest commercial airline in West Africa with 43 planes grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Nope,this is a fact
I can even give u names of Yoruba people that got rich during obj government
Also buhari family members bought 9mobile by using fronts
So,I'm sure u know Jonathan's government benefitted igbos d most,then hausas
Don't let me go deeper sha
Once again, congratulation
Beer parlour gossip

2 Likes

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

You said nothing special, while the lord in your region that own First nation airline couldn't manage two old planes he got grin keep envying AirPeace the largest commercial airline in West Africa with 43 planes grin
I don't envy anybody
I noticed something about u
U always make it seem like Yorubas are jealous of igbos or something
I will now repeat this
I'm not envying him oooo
I'm not jealous oooo
Im only stating facts
I'm sure d person u are defending doesn't know u or your family
So I have nothing to gain
When story of sir olu okeowo ,the richest real estate mogul in Nigeria,was brought to nairaland, everybody was talking normally
When d houses of sir olu okeowo was brought here,Yorubas didn't brag
But alas,tony ezenna builds an average house in ikoyi,I noticed d comment u made that day
U said,while we keep hating that an igbo man is doing well,blah blah blah
From that day,I've concluded that u are nothing but an inferiority complex person
Always showing your insecurity here on Yorubas here on nairaland, another site owned by Yorubas
When a good news is reported by Yorubas on nairaland u and your friend tundebricklayer fk081 always get insecure and go online to be researching about it
It happened with proforce
It happened with adebayo ogunlesi who owns airports or let me say bought airports in UK
U see,the real matter is that Yorubas don't care about u guys
U always force yourselves to get noticed
When somebody now talk,u say they hate u ,they envy u blah blah blah
I'm a Yoruba person,and I don't hate anybody
Go and talk to hausas who killed your people
It's u people with inferiority complex that always makes noise online and won't let us sleep
When we now talk,u will b saying rubbish like they envy u
Gosh! I'm so tired of this bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Beer parlour gossip
Anything that doesn't suit your narrative is gossip
Just like ifeanyi ubah,an Igbo person is d the person owing the most debt in Nigeria
Google amcon list of debtors
I research, and I know My info
Its up to u to believe or not believe
Your problem
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

I don't envy anybody
I noticed something about u
U always make it seem like Yorubas are jealous of igbos or something
I will now repeat this
I'm not envying him oooo
I'm not jealous oooo
Im only stating facts
I'm sure d person u are defending doesn't know u or your family
So I have nothing to gain
When story of sir olu okeowo ,the richest real estate mogul in Nigeria,was brought to nairaland, everybody was talking normally
When d houses of sir olu okeowo was brought here,Yorubas didn't brag
But alas,tony ezenna builds an average house in ikoyi,I noticed d comment u made that day
U said,while we keep hating that an igbo man is doing well,blah blah blah
From that day,I've concluded that u are nothing but an inferiority complex person
Always showing your insecurity here on Yorubas here on nairaland, another site owned by Yorubas
When a good news is reported by Yorubas on nairaland u and your friend tundebricklayer fk081 always get insecure and go online to be researching about it
It happened with proforce
It happened with adebayo ogunlesi who owns airports or let me say bought airports in UK
U see,the real matter is that Yorubas don't care about u guys
U always force yourselves to get noticed
When somebody now talk,u say they hate u ,they envy u blah blah blah
I'm a Yoruba person,and I don't hate anybody
Go and talk to hausas who killed your people
It's u people with inferiority complex that always makes noise online and won't let us sleep
When we now talk,u will b saying rubbish like they envy u
Gosh! I'm so tired of this bullshit
Oboy see long epistle grin I pity your soul grin you most be d to think adebayo ogunlesi own airport in UK, I guess you are new here, we treated this when the lies was flying three years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Anything that doesn't suit your narrative is gossip
Just like ifeanyi ubah,an Igbo person is d the person owing the most debt in Nigeria
Google amcon list of debtors
I research, and I know My info
Its up to u to believe or not believe
Your problem
Ifeanyi Ubah may be on top of the list, your tribes men dominant the list grin
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Oboy see long epistle grin I pity your soul grin you most be dumb to think adebayo ogunlesi own airport in UK, I guess you are new here, we treated this when the lies was flying three years ago.
Just like we bursted your lies when u said Arthur eze was worth 5 billion dollars
This same eze got rich during military regime of oyel
This is your Allen air peace that u are shouting about, u think I don't know d real koko?
Also,ogunlesi started gip but secured the external funding from Goldman Sachs
So in other way,u can say he owns d company because he basically brought d idea that started d company
If that ogunlesi was Igbo,won't u support him?
Yeye people
That doesn't change the fact that u guys have inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Igbo amaka....

Give Igbo man three key govt business post.... Wonders.

I also love my Yoruba people.
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Just like we bursted your lies when u said Arthur eze was worth 5 billion dollars
This same eze got rich during military regime of oyel
This is your Allen air peace that u are shouting about, u think I don't know d real koko?
Also,ogunlesi started gip but secured the external funding from Goldman Sachs
So in other way,u can say he owns d company because he basically brought d idea that started d company
If that ogunlesi was Igbo,won't u support him?
Yeye people
That doesn't change the fact that u guys have inferiority complex
Always off point grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ifeanyi Ubah may be on top of the list, your tribes men dominant the list grin
Lol which business man in Nigeria doesn't collect loans?
Even dangote collect loans
Your fraudster innoson also collects loan
What matters is how its used
Ifeanyi ubah is number one onigbese from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Always off point grin
Whatever rocks your boat
A Yoruba man owns airports in uk
Now go kiii yaself
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Lol which business man in Nigeria doesn't collect loans?
Even dangote collect loans
Your fraudster innoson also collects loan
What matters is how its used
Ifeanyi ubah is number one onigbese from Nigeria
Always read your post before you post, same you asked which business man in Nigeria doesn't collect loans So why mentioning Ifeanyi Ubah in the first place, so for your little mind you believe Ifeanyi Ubah is more indebted than Dangote and Adenuga
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Oboy see long epistle grin I pity your soul grin you most be dumb to think adebayo ogunlesi own airport in UK, I guess you are new here, we treated this when the lies was flying three years ago.
Mynd44 seun ban this guy
He abused me, he has broken a rule of nairaland
U must ban this guy,because I've been also banned before for calling someone on nairaland dumb
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Always read your post before you post, same you asked which business man in Nigeria doesn't collect loans So why mentioning Ifeanyi Ubah in the first place, so for your little mind you believe Ifeanyi Ubah is more indebted than Dangote and Adenuga
Nope
U are really slow aren't u
I'm sure your IQ are that of a baby
I'm talking about amcon list oo
He is number one on amcon list
Don't deviate from the discussion
U are going off topic
Focus on amcon list where uba is number
Anambra debtors,lol
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Whatever rocks your boat
A Yoruba man owns airports in uk
Now go kiii yaself
He owns airport in Osogbo not London

VINCI control major shares in Getwick airport

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Astark: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mtchew. Google okada airline

Even the owner of arik airline is an Edo man
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

These are the guys that control GIP, If he command major influence as you claimed he would've appointed more of your kinsmen on GIP team, and please remind me the investment he brought to Nigeria
Its a business
He started it
He doesn't need to hire Yoruba people if he doesn't want to
Key word:he started it
I don't know what happened later but he started d company
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by BigIyanga: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

congratulations to them
And he buys old planes
How u turned this into a tribal war is unimaginable..
Do other airlines buy brand new planes??
The level of intelligence in ur post too low

2 Likes

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
BigIyanga:

How u turned this into a tribal war is unimaginable..
Do other airlines buy brand new planes??
The level of intelligence in ur post too low

Don't quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Put God Above Your Interest, Oshiomhole Begs Giadom / Edo: Wike Sent To Isolation Camp For 14 Days / That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.