Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE (2094 Views)

Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board / President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Kenneth Nwabueze
B.S. 1993

Kenneth Nwabueze

Hon. Nwabueze is a strong leader with exceptional business, political, and diplomatic capabilities and a passion for technology and foreign affairs. As founder and CEO of SageMetrics, a leading outsourced business intelligence provider, Nwabueze has a demonstrated reputation as a developer and entrepreneur of innovative technologies across various high-tech industries.

Prior to SageMetrics, Nwabueze conducted advanced research for Lawrence Berkeley Lab, created patented software technology for The Walt Disney Company and developed business-critical software systems for Buena Vista Pictures and Television. Currently, his company, with headquarters in Los Angeles and London, is providing data integration and analysis for companies including the BBC, Cox Communications, L'Oreal and Tribune.

In 2001, Nwabueze was appointed by President George W. Bush to serve on the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. In 2002, he was appointed to the United Nation's MDG Task Force on Science, Technology, and Innovation. In 2003 and 2004, he was named to the 50-Most Important African Americans in Technology.

Mr. Nwabueze is an Engineer by profession, with an emphasis in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering. He attended California State University at Northridge, School of Engineering and Computer Sciences, and Pepperdine University at Malibu, School of Management and Business Administration.
Show me one company that an Igbo person has hand in starting it that is worth over 35 billion dollars
Don't be quoting me with this rubbish
I can bring list of Yorubas that worked in previous UK and USA government
The personal doctor of Hillary Clinton is Yoruba
A yoruba man was in Obama government then
So spare me this rubbish
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

These are the guys that control GIP, If he command major influence as you claimed he would've appointed more of your kinsmen on GIP team, and please remind me the investment he brought to Nigeria
Go to Ibadan, ask of agodi
Agodi Is one of the most beautiful places in Ibadan
He has a farm around the area
He built a hall near uch Ibadan
The Hall is so huge,the hall was used by sw governors during their last meeting in Ibadan
Just because he doesn't chest beat like your people doesn't mean he is not doing anything
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by johnmartus(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seconded they should keep this strong message to their damn brain
Infinityk:

I don't envy anybody
I noticed something about u
U always make it seem like Yorubas are jealous of igbos or something
I will now repeat this
I'm not envying him oooo
I'm not jealous oooo
Im only stating facts
I'm sure d person u are defending doesn't know u or your family
So I have nothing to gain
When story of sir olu okeowo ,the richest real estate mogul in Nigeria,was brought to nairaland, everybody was talking normally
When d houses of sir olu okeowo was brought here,Yorubas didn't brag
But alas,tony ezenna builds an average house in ikoyi,I noticed d comment u made that day
U said,while we keep hating that an igbo man is doing well,blah blah blah
From that day,I've concluded that u are nothing but an inferiority complex person
Always showing your insecurity here on Yorubas here on nairaland, another site owned by Yorubas
When a good news is reported by Yorubas on nairaland u and your friend tundebricklayer fk081 always get insecure and go online to be researching about it
It happened with proforce
It happened with adebayo ogunlesi who owns airports or let me say bought airports in UK
U see,the real matter is that Yorubas don't care about u guys
U always force yourselves to get noticed
When somebody now talk,u say they hate u ,they envy u blah blah blah
I'm a Yoruba person,and I don't hate anybody
Go and talk to hausas who killed your people
It's u people with inferiority complex that always makes noise online and won't let us sleep
When we now talk,u will b saying rubbish like they envy u
Gosh! I'm so tired of this bullshit
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by johnmartus(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
I will rather board expensive flight than risk my life in this death airpeace or whatever.
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

When I said you are d you will start calling mods, GIP was founded by three Guys: Matthew Harris, Ogunlesi and William A. Woodburn, GIP manages approximately $47.7 billion for its investors, they are not the owners use your brain
See this one, I say worth
Your Onitsha village education is failing u
Google gip net worth, let's see
Adebayo ogunlesi himself is worth over 600million dollars
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by madmohamed(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

congratulations to them
But the first person to start private air business in Nigeria is an Edo man, okada air
So I don't see anything special here
And he buys old planes
Also this Allen onyeama was a beneficiary of gej billions,but he started a business with it
I personally know Igbo people who got rich from Jonathan government
There is even one that has a factory in anambra
So,I don't really see anything special here
jealousy will kill you. Whoa dangote Na him money he use to stark go and die
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Astark:
Mtchew. Google okada airline

Even the owner of arik airline is an Edo man
God will bless u my guy
These chest beaters won't let us sleep
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
madmohamed:
jealousy will kill you. Whoa dangote Na him money he use to stark go and die
I'm not jealous, just stating facts
He wanted to chest beat but I knocked sense into him
Arik and okada airlines are owned by Edo's
Yorubas too had private airline
I hate people behaving stupid on d net
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Show me one company that an Igbo person has hand in starting it that is worth over 35 billion dollars
Don't be quoting me with this rubbish
I can bring list of Yorubas that worked in previous UK and USA government
The personal doctor of Hillary Clinton is Yoruba
A yoruba man was in Obama government then
So spare me this rubbish
Otondo GIP manages others investments that worth 45 billion US dollars
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo GIP manages others investments that worth 45 billion US dollars
Google their net worth
Gip is a big company
Better don't commit suicide
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

See this one, I say worth
Your Onitsha village education is failing u
Google gip net worth, let's see
Adebayo ogunlesi himself is worth over 600million dollars
Otondo can you show me Ogunlesi share in Global Infrastructure Partners
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo can you show me Ogunlesi share in Global Infrastructure Partners
I don't care ooo
I have already told u
Ogunlesi co founded GIP
He is worth over 600 million dollars
If u don't like it,go commit suicide
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

n d net

Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Nyamiri: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Igbos only use their money for burial and spraying to oppress fellow Igbos. It's a case of genetic inferiority complex. You always try to compare yourselves to Yorubas who are 100 times better than you can ever be and that frustrates you.

Anambralstson, you of all people ought to use your flat head to think. You are from Anambra and a Yoruba man named Mike Adenuga is the past, current and future sponsor of the Ofala Festival. You'll see the Obi of Onitsha shamelessly dancing during the Ofala festival sponsored by a Yoruba man. Where are your worthless billionaires? The so called Nnewi billionaires, where are they?

When others are talking about money, Igbos should shut da feck up.

Ojukwu was sick, Mike Adenuga flew him abroad for medical treatment when Peter Obi was playing ppo) politics and Bianca was bleeping GEJ. Where were Igbo billionaires?

Ekwueme was sick, Osinbanjo arranged medical treatment for him. Where were Igbo industrialists?

Christian Chukwu was sick, Otedola arranged medical treatment abroad for him. Ugwuanyi was there smiling sheepishly. Where were your Igbo billionaires?

Where were those greedy mofos that some people are calling billionaires here doing that a Yoruba man flew Ojukwu out?

Alakija alone is richer than all Igbos and one upcountry bonobo is here talking nonsense. Mention a single Igbo man in Forbes list.
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=80679838][/quote]
Lol
This guy won't make me sleep
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=80679838][/quote]

www.nairaland.com/4917495/boeing-lands-jet-deals-nigeria?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr4-qA0lTUotQyA

Chairman of green airways, check d name
Green Airways owner Babawande Afolabi
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ooni:
I beg your pardon.
is that the name of your father?
No,its the name of your tribe
Osuuuu
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

www.nairaland.com/4917495/boeing-lands-jet-deals-nigeria?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr4-qA0lTUotQyA

Chairman of green airways, check d name
Green Airways owner Babawande Afolabi
Green Airways only exit on paper not on ground grin
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Green Airways only exit on paper not on ground grin
Didn't u see they are just preparing to lunch
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Anambralstson: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

Didn't u see they are just preparing to lunch

That's why I said they are on paper not on ground grin till then AirPeace rules wink
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Infinityk: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

That's why I said they are on paper not on ground grin till then AirPeace rules wink
Whatever rocks your boat
Shior!
Re: Ten Days After, Airpeace Sustains Frequency, Airfares To UAE by Obdk: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Infinityk:

I don't envy anybody
I noticed something about u
U always make it seem like Yorubas are jealous of igbos or something
I will now repeat this
I'm not envying him oooo
I'm not jealous oooo
Im only stating facts
I'm sure d person u are defending doesn't know u or your family
So I have nothing to gain
When story of sir olu okeowo ,the richest real estate mogul in Nigeria,was brought to nairaland, everybody was talking normally
When d houses of sir olu okeowo was brought here,Yorubas didn't brag
But alas,tony ezenna builds an average house in ikoyi,I noticed d comment u made that day
U said,while we keep hating that an igbo man is doing well,blah blah blah
From that day,I've concluded that u are nothing but an inferiority complex person
Always showing your insecurity here on Yorubas here on nairaland, another site owned by Yorubas
When a good news is reported by Yorubas on nairaland u and your friend tundebricklayer fk081 always get insecure and go online to be researching about it
It happened with proforce
It happened with adebayo ogunlesi who owns airports or let me say bought airports in UK
U see,the real matter is that Yorubas don't care about u guys
U always force yourselves to get noticed
When somebody now talk,u say they hate u ,they envy u blah blah blah
I'm a Yoruba person,and I don't hate anybody
Go and talk to hausas who killed your people
It's u people with inferiority complex that always makes noise online and won't let us sleep
When we now talk,u will b saying rubbish like they envy u
Gosh! I'm so tired of this bullshit

Dis soul is lost and wallowing in deep hatred

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid 19 - UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Vs Abba Kyari / Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died / Tension Heightened In Orlu As FG Deploys Over 400 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.