Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Colombia Visa Applications - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Colombia Visa Applications (1030 Views)

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria / US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colombia Visa Applications by deejay2u: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Please i want to know if there's any Nigeria in Colombia,I have a friend that's inviting me,but people keep saying its a drug lords country but the person I know is a teacher,I just want to go there and find out if there are opportunity there and what is the good things about the country that someone can decided to magriate from Nigeria.
Re: Colombia Visa Applications by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
deejay2u:
Please i want to know if there's any Nigeria in Colombia,I have a friend that's inviting me,but people keep saying its a drug lords country but the person I know is a teacher,I just want to go there and find out if there are opportunity there and what is the good things about the country that someone can decided to magriate from Nigeria.
please use your brains. How can any sane person say he wants to go to columbia biko. Why is the friend inviting you. What if his siblings
Re: Colombia Visa Applications by Bimtonex: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
ednut1:
please use your brains. How can any sane person say he wants to go to columbia biko. Why is the friend inviting you. What if his siblings

Have u been there before to condemn the country like that? Is it not far better than here?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abia Ghastly Accident Leaves Three Dead, 3 Critically Injured [photos] / Kano / Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.