Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told (8055 Views)

Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigeria is a fraudulent experiment that must end.

Thank you Nnamdi kanu for waking us up.
Re: The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told by budaatum: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2019
While some people are building up, some people will be hating and be failing to tear down.

Oya Nananana pick up pick up pick up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-qi7nE5UUk
Re: The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told by beautyoftheLord: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2019
printemps:

I love this intellectual conversation you had but I'm very sad and disappointed in the quality of responses and replies to this conversation on here. If I'm to borrow the statements attributed to the Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, He said, “Nigerian youths are full of spunk outside but when they are inside Nigeria, they are full of gas. We are building a generation of illiterates. They are the first to comment on the internet on issues they are ignorant about. When you talk about education, I get texts from the New Generation and can’t believe these texts are from the youth.’'
It amazes me how a generation is wasted and allow themselves to be rendered useless to the generations to come.

It beats my imagination. When I think of it critically I get truly scared. We are building a generation of "eduacted illiterates". They are littered everywhere on the cyberspace displaying their gross ignorance. Most of them are celebrated as idols. I get honestly scared for tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plans To Introduce Four Airlines Next Year / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista / Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.