Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - (1279 Views)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - by umahi88(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2019
A new report has revealed that popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale raped all his five daughters, impregnated them multiple times and made them abort the babies.

It was also revealed that his wife, their mother, was aware of the evil deed and told them to keep it a secret.

Bayo Adebowale is an author, poet, novelist and founder of African Heritage.

This was made known by one of his daughters, who spoke to a Nigerian journalist, Olufemi Gorman, about the abuse.

She said their father abused them for years.

Screenshots of chats between her and the journalist have emerged.

She wrote: “He would remove the bulb in my room and sellotape my mouth…I was only 15. I am yet to heal completely.

“He raped all my sisters, they became pregnant, they aborted thrice each. I was the only one who never got pregnant, he called me Ogbanje.”

Read More chat here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/popular-nigerian-author-bayo-adebowale-raped-impregnanted-all-his-five-daughter-read-chat-here.html

Re: Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - by Ziel20: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Mehn! Some men are pure evil. I mean raw EVIL.
Who would have imagined? And if this man had died without this truth coming out, he'd probably receive a legend's burial.

In the next life, men should be created without joystick. Then when it's time to marry, they'll have to go through stiff examination before a joystick is given to them.

When the rules of joystick engagement is broken, the joystick will be collected without return. Just my imagination though.

But clearly some men don't know how to use their tools. Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - by EkunKekere: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Some stories just make you feel like giving up on mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - by odiereke(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2019
This just can't be true. God should make this never to happen.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - by gentledove(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
I laugh in Hindu

Someone is trying to bring this man down. And whoever is doing it means business. It's a pity we don't verify information well before sharing.

Bayo Adebowale has only 3 daughters and they are happily married with their husbands all alive.

I don't know ooo why Nigeria is like this but it's so wrong not to verify information before speading it. ��

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - by Niaja4real(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2019
All his silly books should be withdrawn from circulations & the beast should be hang by his miserable balls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Dangerous Is Ekosodin In Benin / Female OAU Student Recount How Her Lecturer Allegedly Molested Her In His Office / Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.