Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 (1275 Views)

Maryam Sanda And Yewande Oyediran Spot The Difference! / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2020
I guess this is no more a news to some Nigerians that are not gullible to believe anything that comes from Aso Rock.

Now, for clarity and for posterity's sake.
History will judge those who are in the know and are still keeping tight lip for those at the corridors of power in connection to this makaba dance of shame will face a treasonable charges.

The Vice president, Prof. Yomi Osinbajo who claims to be a Christian should come clean and tell Nigerians and the whole world, where is President Mohammed Buhari and not the imposters that busy sharing Aisha Buhari in turns.

At least , Maxi Nmandi Kanu is alive and kicking, but can we say thesame of our president?

#whereisBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2020
All these propagandist seff.

What's the furore all about?
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2020
For the Afonjas and Zombies, here is Maxi Nmandi Kanu, live and kicking.
Hope you all will not suffer heart attack?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:
All these propagandist seff.

What's the furore all about?
that's why u r dumb.
spot d difference and move on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by yanabasee(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Una too the worry anyhow.....

Whether that's Buhari or not....You people should just focus on your Biafra rather than getting worked up on who's the president or not......

Revolutionist stays focus and they don't digress or be abusive or nonchalant....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

that's why u r dumb.

spot d difference and move on.
Get a job!
Stop bn a killjoy.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Mrsgraceowolabi:
Buy your various attires include:Bags, Shoes, men wears, Ladies wears, children's wear, wrist watch, neck lace, spectacles, bangles, bed sheet etc @TpXCLUSIVES COLLECTIONS at its affordable prices you can contact us on 09017656054 /WhatsApp +2348113439200 for more info...
Delivery terms apply:-
Payment on delivery in osun state.... Same day delivery...
Payment before delivery outside (same day or next day delivery)....
Worldwide delivery ��� @Tpxclusiveswears... #Thanks for patronizing us!!!!

madam, where is your brother, Prof. Osinbajo, have u asked about his whereabout before coming here to advertise your cheap and fake jewelries?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:

Get a job!
Stop bn a killjoy.

I have a job ooohhh...just stop being dumb and act smart.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:
For the Afonjas and Zombies, here is Maxi Nmandi Kanu, live and kicking.
Hope you all will not suffer heart attack?
The cloned version...he's now even spotting a pink lip.....lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

I have a job ooohhh...just stop being dumb and act smart.
Like it or not....go get a job.
By the way....your stupidity is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:
The cloned version...he's now even spotting a pink lip.....lolz.
he needs to be sexy naaaa (lol).

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

he needs to be sexy naaaa (lol).
Now I know that you ve toothpaste in your brain

Sorry ..how old are you again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:
Like it or not....go get a job. By the way....your stupidity is top notch.
your Signature: Nwanyi-isoko...nwunye onye Igbo
are u not a disgrace to the man that married you. go get a life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:

Now I know that you ve toothpaste in your brain

Sorry ..how old are you again?

you have failed to respond to my post, but resorted to insullts, I guess that is why d killer Fulani herdsmen will continue to Bleep d Edo people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

your Signature: Nwanyi-isoko...nwunye onye Igbo

are u not a disgrace to the man that married you.
go get a life!
Go get a job..... because if you aren't jobless you won't be spewing this gibberish.

You're indeed still bn fed.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

you have failed to respond to my post, but resorted to insullts, I guess that is why d killer Fulani herdsmen will continue to Bleep d Edo people.
How old are you again?
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by okefrancis: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Were you in the exile when President Buhari addressed Nigerians few days ago and why mentioning osinbajo?so osinbajo has become the minister of information or how do you mean, trash
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Deputy1111(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Some Nigerians will just come up with foolish and senseless write-up, how could someone still be asking where is Mr president who just addressed the country in few days ago. Hypocrisy in the highest realm.

Keep crying, Buhari and Osinbajo are doing fine in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by okefrancis: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

madam, where is your brother, Prof. Osinbajo, have u asked about his whereabout before coming here to advertise your cheap and fake jewelries?

Osinbajo is in Abuja working day and night to fix the problems your mumu previous administration created into Nigeria, he's sound and healthy
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by ahnie: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
okefrancis:

Osinbajo is in Abuja working day and night to fix the problems your mumu previous administration created into Nigeria, he's sound and healthy
You shouldn't have dignified the mopskull with such a cute response.
He's half intelligent.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Deputy1111(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Str8talk21:

Instead of thinking how your life will be better, you are here asking for Osinbajo whereabout. Contunu
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Jhayphil: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Buhari was on TV few days back, Osinbajo had a virtual meeting yesterday and they still ask irrelevant and ignorant questions.

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
I just laughed at d level of ignorance of most Nigerians or will I say daft Nigerians ranting on this thread.
For d records, d issue of d whereabout of Osibanjo is not d issue here, even toddler knows that.
but d level at which most so-called informed Nigerians ard being so hypnotized to be believe d imposter at Aso Rock baffles me.

Anyone believing we have d same old nepotic, religious bigot Buhari in power really needs to visit d psychiatric for mental examination.

you can rant for all I care, since most of have failed to shine ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
I just laughed at d level of ignorance of most Nigerians or will I say da.ft Nigerians ranting on this thread.
For d records, d issue of d whereabout of Osibanjo is not d issue here, even toddler knows that.
but d level at which most so-called informed Nigerians ard being so hypnotized to be believe d imposter at Aso Rock baffles me.

Anyone believing we have d same old nepotic, religious bigot Buhari in power really needs to visit d psychiatric for mental examination.

you can rant for all I care, since most of have failed to shine ur eyes.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:
You shouldn't have dignified the mopskull with such a cute response. He's half intelligent.
I can see u r very pained (lol) keep fooling around with your cheap a$$ defender, Okefrancis
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=ahnie post=89011386]
How old are you again?[/quote

let start with when u finished secondary school ? u may not know u were still bathing outside while I was already in d university.
stupid isoko woman.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deputy1111:
Some Nigerians will just come up with foolish and senseless write-up, how could someone still be asking where is Mr president who just addressed the country in few days ago. Hypocrisy in the highest realm.

Keep crying, Buhari and Osinbajo are doing fine in Aso Rock.
blind and dumb Barthemus, go and do ur forensic research and stop spewing trash.
or to help u, do ur comparison from to this link and thank me later.

https://m.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/?refid=52&__tn__=C-R
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Str8talk21: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
ahnie:

How old are you again?

let start with when u finished secondary school ? it's obvious u likely to be bathing outside while I was already in d university.
stupid isoko woman, u have d gut with ur stupid a$$ defender Okefrancis to start ranting without doing thorough investigation of my claim.

better go and attend to ur unfortunate husband dat married u, but didn't know he married a dumb a$$.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Egoveen: 5:32am On May 01, 2020
yanabasee:
Una too the worry anyhow.....

Whether that's Buhari or not....You people should just focus on your Biafra rather than getting worked up on who's the president or not......

Revolutionist stays focus and they don't digress or be abusive or nonchalant....
SEE HOW YOU ARE BLABBING SIMPLY BECAUSE APSHIT BOUGHT YOUR SOUL WITH ONE CUP OF RICE IN 2019 TO VOTE FOR THEM NOW YOU HAVE BECOME VULNERABLE AND CAN'T REASON....ANUMANU ERIRI ERI.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Egoveen: 5:39am On May 01, 2020
ahnie:

You shouldn't have dignified the mopskull with such a cute response.
He's half intelligent.
And you are FULLY INTELLIGENT i really pity your vulnerability.
Re: Buhari: Spot The Difference By Str8talk21 by Yaribanzaonic: 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
Virtual meeting with Arise News network? Chai!! this Jazz strong. When Sanwolu had the virtual meeting everyone saw it on all platforms. But for Osibanjo you show an old news feed as evidence? Please go and sleep.

Jhayphil:
Buhari was on TV few days back, Osinbajo had a virtual meeting yesterday and they still ask irrelevant and ignorant questions.

(1) (Reply)

Three Women Attacks Airline Staff After Their Flight Was Delayed / . / 3-year-old Girl Pulled Alive Four Days After Deadly Turkey Earthquake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.