Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? (3813 Views)

What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? / How To Make Android Device To Be Faster / Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Loxleyy(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Please guys am planning to get a phone soon and i want to be using it so intensive i will love a phone that doesn't lag when switching between app and the battery should last me too.Any recommendation
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by kingxsamz(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2019
You didn't state your budget.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by WinningEleven(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Loxleyy:
Please guys am planning to get a phone soon and i want to be using it so intensive i will love a phone that doesn't lag when switching between app and the battery should last me too.Any recommendation
Pouviour 2

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Umidigi power or f1 play
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by kio052001(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'll suggest the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 or the Oukitel K9, you can Google their specs
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by princemillla(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Loxleyy:

For this I will recommend Nokia 7 or 7plus. Nothing beat this u stated up there

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Loxleyy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
kingxsamz:
You didn't state your budget.
50-60k
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by odinga1of: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Loxleyy:
50-60k
check Xiaomi Thread for phones on 60k range
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by stewiepeter: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nokia 3310
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Anigreat: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked
Tecno pourvoir 3AIR
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by jom28gy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Loxleyy:
I don't understand you
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by ithink7: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nothing beat this new Nokia's battery. Just buy any of those with 4000mah and fast charging. You can go two full day on single charge.

princemillla:

Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Loxleyy(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2019
jom28gy:
I don't understand you
don't worry i have gotten what i need from others
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Loxleyy(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
stewiepeter:
Nokia 3310
[/s]
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by bravesoul247(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Tecno Pouvoir 3
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by bravesoul247(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2019
ithink7:
Nothing beat this new Nokia's battery. Just buy any of those with 4000mah and fast charging. You can go two full day on single charge.

you've not tried the tecno pouvoir 3 that has 5000mah
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by bravesoul247(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Tecno pourvoir 3AIR
I'm telling you. That phone battery is gangsta
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by bravesoul247(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
kio052001:
I'll suggest the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 or the Oukitel K9, you can Google their specs
What's there battery size?
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Blastedholligan: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2019
The only one that comes to mind is the tecno pouvoir 3
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Goldyyy: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buy tecno Pouvior 3 with 5000mah.. The battery lasts for more than two days.. I know someone who uses it
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
princemillla:

Lol. Nokia 7 has no place among the phones with very good battery life. Even Nokia 7 plus try but still no reach.
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by nnaomaog(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Brother, this phone is your best bet...

Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by princemillla(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
greenhulk:

Lol. Nokia 7 has no place among the phones with very good battery life. Even Nokia 7 plus try but still no reach.

Lies...... I have used both and u can reliably tell they worth it. Battery is superb.

Still using the 7plus and the battery life is excellent
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Ziyech(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
No device can go two-days without a charge on heavy or moderate usage.. I wonder why nobody has said this yet...

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
princemillla:

Lies...... I have used both and u can reliably tell they worth it. Battery is superb.

Still using the 7plus and the battery life is excellent

I never said their battery life is not 'excellent'. In fact Nokia 7 plus has an amazing standby time which is superb for moderate use. It will easily get u through the day without charging in between. But for heavy use it doesn't come close to what many phones out there offer.

In the video below Nokia 7 plus is the first to give up the ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REmxA56B_mE
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Ennyholar: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Probably if you've stated your budget ,I would have ask you to buy the Pouvoir 3.
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Ennyholar: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Ziyech:
No device can go two-days without a charge on heavy or moderate usage.. I wonder why nobody has said this yet...

Yes that's true but some devices can manage to go for 24hours I just he should try any TECNO phone with 5000mah.
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Ennyholar: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2019
nnaomaog:
Brother, this phone is your best bet...

What's the price?
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2019
No phone will last you two days tbh, except you no wan too press am
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by Tableshaker234: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pouvoir 3 will last longer than 2days on a single charge. Go for it.
Re: Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? by sureinfo: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Goldyyy:
Buy tecno Pouvior 3 with 5000mah.. The battery lasts for more than two days.. I know someone who uses it
yeah that's an amazing battery on the pouvour 3, 5000mah is no small deal especially in places that lucky constant power supply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Android Phone Of 40,000? / How To Make Money From Buying And Selling Mtn Data Plan / Get 10gb To Your Mtn Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.