Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

WANTED Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WANTED Episode 2 (1157 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 2 / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WANTED Episode 2 by LovelyStory: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2019
WANTED 2

BENITA came into her house and had a strange feeling. Like someone strange is around.

She started singing......
"There is power mighty in the blood
There is power mighty in the blood
There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ.
There is power mighty in the blood."

She walked around the whole house then went upstairs to her room still singing. No one was at home except the gate keeper and their dog who was barking furiously.

She opened the door of her room, behold minister zina seated on the cushion in her room.

Benita was furious.

- how dare you? What gut!!! Have you no fear? What are you doing in my room? Don't you know? That light and darkness are two parallel lines?

- Benita, I mean no harm. Again, you delivered one of our captives.

- point of correction demon, I did not deliver her. My Lord Jesus Christ did. That subtility won't work with me. You won't inject pride in my spirit.

- (Zina stood up) why are you rigid? Loosen up. Listen to me, you need our help. Don't you want to be famous? You have powers, people need you, you have the gift to see, the world will crawl to your door step for solution.

Dear Benita, we will make you famous, and wealthy. Presidents, governors, kings, dignitaries will flock around you. You will still speak in the name of the Lord, you will still tell people to turn from their sins. Join us. The marine is so much interested in your family. Join us.

- shut up demon

- don't call me demon, I am a queen

Read More: https://storyhypes..com/2019/07/wanted-episode-2_27.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Make Teens World Magazine A Success / Revenge Served Cold / On The Passing Of Chinua Achebe By J. P. Clark & Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.