Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 2 (1329 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 2*

This story just began....

I am sure you are aware your friend is pregnant again. That was his first statement when we met in his office. I chose his office for the venue of the meeting to avoid suspicion. “Which of my friend sir?” I asked him sarcastically. The way he looked at me, I could read surprise on his face. “You mean you are not aware?” He asked.

I didn’t say anything until he gave the answer to my question. “Stella of course”, he replied shamefully. Of course, that was what I wanted. Who is responsible for her pregnancy sir? I queried my pastor again. He looked at me with disbelieve. But this time I was ready for pastor, it wasn’t going to be business as usual. I refused to look at his face so I won’t feel bad.

Sister Mercy I need you to do this last favour for me and I will never come to ask for more, he said. What favour sir? Are you the one responsible for the pregnancy this time again?
I thought you are a man of God? This is the fifth time you are impregnating your own member and you are not ashamed of this evil act sir. Your wife has been looking unto God for the fruit of the womb for almost ten years and you can’t give her a baby......

Continue reading on the link below....

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/25/pastors-second-wife-episode-2/
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 2 by Ann2012(f): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmmm Pastor!!!!!

I just hope Mercy won't fall for him

(1) (Reply)

"roots" By Alex Haley / Public Petition: Seun Unban Sisikill / A New Blog By A Hausa/Fulani Woman Living In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.