Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. (10567 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / 2019 Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / 2gb Data For N200 And N1000 For 5gb For 9mobile Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2019
DaveHert here again with a friendly hack for those in need of cheap data.

Some of you might already know that mtn has a secret plan called the MTN welcome back plan only available to certain eligible SIM cards. Where u can enjoy:

250mb @N100 (valid for 3 days)
1GB @N200 (valid for 7 days)
4GB @N1000 (valid for 30 days)

But the thing is that the plan only works on eligible Sims for only 3-4months before you are no longer eligible for it. But I have been using it for about 2yrs now on every MTN SIM I own. Cause I figured out how to get it to work on any SIM. Even a child would be able to figure out the truth of it if he/she looks closely at it.

What is MTN Welcome Back?
MTN Welcome Back offer is an offer that rewards you customers that have not used your lines in the last 30 – 180 days with 2000% bonus on your first recharge of the month for 3 months, you will also enjoy special data bundles for the same period.

Figured it out yet? wink

Let me put it in plain English for you. Simply get an MTN SIM and remove it from your phone for 30days and you will automatically be eligible for the MTN Welcome Back plan once you put it back in your phone. cheesy I have multiple Sims (two is enough) that I keep dormant for 30 days after which I put them back and am eligible for another 3-6months. Easy as pie!grin grin

And lastly, after 30 days put back the sim and recharge just #100 which will automatically be deducted from your SIM to activate your eligibility and will be converted to 2000% bonus. ( Unless you want more bonus make sure your first recharge is #100 cause any first credit recharge will be converted to bonus).

The aim here is that MTN wants to reward you for coming back to the network. Use it wisely like I am. grin

Here is the code to subscribe for it:
*131*65#

TIP: You can subscribe as often as 20times in a day. Thus by doing the 1GB @200 *5 times, You get 5GB for 1K and by doing the 4GB @1000 twice, you get 8GB for 2K. Thank me later cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by johndik(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shared!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
johndik:
Shared!
wink
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
MTN stopped this shit along time ago.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:

Sometimes I wonder if some people choose to be wilfully ignorant... And your claim is based on what exactly? So the "poo" am using right now is your poo?
Will it keel you to be quiet if u don't have anything reasonable to say

*Screenshot below*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
DaveHert:

Sometimes I wonder if some people choose to be wilfully ignorant... And your claim is based on what exactly? So the "poo" am using right now is your poo?
Will it keel you to be quite if u don't have anything reasonable to say

*Screenshot below*

It has been stopped oga. calm down

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by Birniwa(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
And this mugu even claims that he has been using it for the past 2 years, fvck you so hard OP!

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by Calculux95: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:

oga...i still did it today

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:

Hmm I can see you are a troll grin

Pls people ignore this guy. Nothing has been stopped and will still be there for years.

Screenshot as of right now below... Still active

8 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by jamesope04(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:

Never argue ignorantly. A package that I specifically bought sims for, kept the sims for a couple of months before bringing them out for use. Sit there and be shouting "it has been blocked"

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by jamesope04(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
DaveHert:
DaveHert here again with a friendly hack for those in need of cheap data.

Some of you might already know that mtn has a secret plan called the MTN welcome back plan only available to certain eligible SIM cards. Where u can enjoy:

250mb @N100 (valid for 3 days)
1GB @N200 (valid for 7 days)
4GB @N1000 (valid for 30 days)

But the thing is that the plan only works on eligible Sims for only 3-4months before you are no longer eligible for it. But I have been using it for about 2yrs now on every MTN SIM I own. Cause I figured out how to get it to work on any SIM. Even a child would be able to figure out the truth of it if he/she looks closely at it.

What is MTN Welcome Back?
MTN Welcome Back offer is an offer that rewards you customers that have not used your lines in the last 30 – 180 days with 2000% bonus on your first recharge of the month for 3 months, you will also enjoy special data bundles for the same period.

Figured it out yet? wink

Let me put it in plain English for you. Simply get an MTN SIM and remove it from your phone for 30days and you will automatically be eligible for the MTN Welcome Back plan once you put it back in your phone. cheesy I have multiple Sims (two is enough) that I keep dormant for 30 days after which I put them back and am eligible for another 3-6months. Easy as pie!grin grin

And lastly, after 30 days put back the sim and recharge just #100 which will automatically be deducted from your SIM to activate your eligibility and will be converted to 2000% bonus. ( Unless you want more bonus make sure your first recharge is #100 cause any first credit recharge will be converted to bonus).

The aim here is that MTN wants to reward you for coming back to the network. Use it wisely like I am. grin

Here is the code to subscribe for it:
*131*65#

TIP: You can subscribe as often as 20times in a day. Thus by doing the 1GB @200 *5 times, You get 5GB for 1K and by doing the 4GB @1000 twice, you get 8GB for 2K. Thank me later cool
Oga sir, this is not your purported friendly hack. It is official, not some kind of back door things.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by macromyk: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
can this work on a new sim?
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by spartacus11(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:

It is still working infact it has always been working i always enjoy this offer on my second MTN simcard bcus i hardly make use of it

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by spartacus11(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:
Oga sir, this is not your purported friendly hack. It is official, not some kind of back door things.

The hack he simply gave is buy multiple MTN sim and rotate when one is eligible insert it and start using and remove the one that isn't eligible

With his explanation i now know how long it takes b4 u get this offer, my second mtn sim enjoy this offer from time to time but i really didn't know the duration

Bcus for them not to block my line i normally recharge all my lines once in a while and i will come across this offer on the mtn sim

With his explanation i now understand the process better

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by spartacus11(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
macromyk:

There is bonus already on a new sim na
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by oxygenlove(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:

I've been using it for 2months now..... it's official. nt hacked as op claimed

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by macromyk: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

There is bonus already on a new sim na
tell me about the bonus please and would still love to know if it works on new sim , I mean d #200 offer
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by jamesope04(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

The hack he simply gave is buy multiple MTN sim and rotate when one is eligible insert it and start using and remove the one that isn't eligible

With his explanation i now know how long it takes b4 u get this offer, my second mtn sim enjoy this offer from time to time but i really didn't know the duration

Bcus for them not to block my line i normally recharge all my lines once in a while and i will come across this offer on the mtn sim

That's common sense not a simple hack. I won't say further
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by spartacus11(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:

The hack he is talking about is not a cheat. Or hacking into the Mtn network and gaining access to a service

It is just a simple life hack on how to be eligible for the offer if u currently don't enjoy it

It is not hacking in the sense of a cheat oga. And the explanation of the Op spelt that out

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by spartacus11(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
macromyk:

tell me about the bonus please
and would still love to know if it works on new sim , I mean d #200 offer

I believe every new sim have a bonus that last between 3-6 months on recharge/data as long as u don't change ur package

If your bonus on a new sim have expired remove the sim from a phone and don't use it for 30 days (according to OP explanation) re-insert the sim in a phone after 30 days and recharge ur line, if the value of the recharge u recharge does not reflect on your Balance but converted to bonus it means that you will be eligible to use the welcome back package
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by macromyk: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

I believe every new sim have a bonus that last between 3-6 months on recharge/data as long as u don't change ur package

If your bonus on a new sim have expired remove the sim from a phone and don't use it for 30 days (according to OP explanation) re-insert the sim in a phone after 30 days and recharge ur line, if the value of the recharge u recharge does not reflect on your Balance but converted to bonus it means that you will be eligible to use the welcome back package

you r d man bro, thanks
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by jamesope04(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

The hack he is talking about is not a cheat. Or hacking into the Mtn network and gaining access to a service

It is just a simple life hack on how to be eligible for the offer if u currently don't enjoy it

It is not hacking in the sense of a cheat oga. And the explanation of the Op spelt that out
Sir, the word hack ought not to feature in his and your comment. Probably he doesn't know what it means. And the context in which you are using hack is very wrong if I'm to go by what you are trying to justify.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:

Next time you want to look at a word... Try to look at it's other meanings, especially based on context.

Majority of people are unaware of this plan and half of most people that do are not eligible for it. The "friendly hack" here is you now know how to get your SIM to be eligible. And that Mr "I too know" is a lifehack.

I don't know why busy body has not started killing people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Birniwa:
And this mugu even claims that he has been using it for the past 2 years, fvck you so hard OP!

If I were to rate your stupidity on a scale of 1 to 20 it would fall onto the negative side of that scale. In plain English, your stupidity is simply outrageous.

Someone posted something to help your sorry ass, you did not even bother confirming if it works. And you still have the effrontery to confidently lay abuses.

I don't know what makes you that stupid, but it really works!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:
Never argue ignorantly. A package that I specifically bought sims for, kept the sims for a couple of months before bringing them out for use. Sit there and be shouting "it has been blocked"

Are u minding that troll.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
macromyk:

Yes it can. Just get the sim, register it and recharge it with #100 so you can make a call to complete the registration. After which remove it and keep aside.

After 30days it should be eligible. wink
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

I wish I could give u a hand shake for taking the time to point out what is pretty obvious to that human being.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
oxygenlove:
I've been using it for 2months now..... it's official. nt hacked as op claimed

You people need to start using the dictionary properly. Is it every time you see the word "hack" that you automatically impose a specific meaning to it. undecided can't you at least look at the context of it and know that am referring to lifehack not MTN hacking or computer hacking.

Did I ever claim to hacking MTN?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:

You people should learn to shut up sometimes. It's like all of you don't know what a life hack is. Let me correct a few things for you:

#1 I specifically said it was "a hack for those in need of cheap data" .... LifeHack!

#2 It is common sense? So u are implying that the majority of Nairalanders that are unaware of this plan and the other half that don't know how to get their Sims eligible lack common sense?

#3 You aren't aware that it is common sense to shut up when you see something you are privy to know about so others that don't can learn as intended.

Oya carry that common sense on your head and get out of here.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

You couldn't have said it better. Thank You!
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
spartacus11:

Just to clarify. A new SIM does not come with a welcome back eligibility bonus. That's intended for existing customers that have not been active on the network.

Other than that you are spot on correct.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:
Sir, the word hack ought not to feature in his and your comment. Probably he doesn't know what it means. And the context in which you are using hack is very wrong if I'm to go by what you are trying to justify.

Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand. If you're going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart otherwise you would just come off as stupid. grin grin grin

If you were any smart you would have realized that for every word in the dictionary there are multiple meanings. And don't even start with me on the context of my usage, that would further prove to everyone that you really are ignorant.

Since i have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you, I will go ahead and use screenshots from various dictionaries. Hopefully you learn to use one. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Cheat, How To Get 2gb For N100 And 10gb For N500 / Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC / FACEBOOK MESSAGE FROM A YAHOO BOY... BEWARE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.