Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. (10589 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / 2019 Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / 2gb Data For N200 And N1000 For 5gb For 9mobile Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by jamesope04(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
DaveHert:

Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand. If you're going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart otherwise you would just come off as stupid. grin grin grin

If you were any smart you would have realized that for every word in the dictionary there are multiple meanings. And don't even start with me on the context of my usage, that would further prove to everyone that you really are ignorant.

Since i have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you, I will go ahead and use screenshots from various dictionaries. Hopefully you learn to use one. wink
Call me names, I don't get moved. What you have insinuated in the post is just common sense, not some sorts of hacks.
Gracia

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
OP is stupeeeeeeeed
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
jamesope04:
Call me names, I don't get moved. What you have insinuated in the post is just common sense, not some sorts of hacks.
Gracia
Pls stop doing this to yourself. If the definitions from 3 dictionaries can not eradicate that ignorance of yours who then am I to try.

But still when looking up a word in the dictionary try and read the other meanings and the synonyms section. English is broader than you think. The meaning of words tend to change depending on context.

Just incase you go for an interview and the interviewer asks you "How will you productively hack this job better than the previous employee". Pls refrain from correcting him... Otherwise wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddyghali:
OP is stupeeeeeeeed

Why don't you check Jumia and see if they have a life for sale. Cause you really need one cheesy
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by uptimum123(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
DaveHert if i do the 200 for 5gig, will the duration change to 1month or it will still be for a week?
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
See way of getting it done..
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
uptimum123:
DaveHert if i do the 200 for 5gig, will the duration change to 1month or it will still be for a week?

I don't believe they roll over duration. I could be wrong since I don't pay much attention to the expiration dates. I simply keep rolling over the 1gb data Evey 3-4days.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by twizz4u(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
This guy just fu*cked this stuff up.. when mtn stops the welcome back, your eyes go clear. Posting it on the largest forum in Nigeria.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
twizz4u:
This guy just fu*cked this stuff up.. when mtn stops the welcome back, your eyes go clear. Posting it on the largest forum in Nigeria.

Don't be petty with data. When one door closes.. another one opens.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by dustmalik: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
So the whole aim of this thread is to encourage the abuse of what was meant to be beneficial to a certain category of customers?
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2019
DaveHert:

Why don't you check Jumia and see if they have a life for sale. Cause you really need one cheesy

enh enh...i will check for brain too. you need it urgently
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by kcy(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2019
They will soon block it now
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by oxygenlove(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2019
DaveHert:

You people need to start using the dictionary properly. Is it every time you see the word "hack" that you automatically impose a specific meaning to it. undecided can't you at least look at the context of it and know that am referring to lifehack not MTN hacking or computer hacking.

Did I ever claim to hacking MTN?
ogbeni hack na hack...... forget context and dictionary yur carrying about......
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by bkool7(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2019
eddyghali:
MTN stopped this shit along time ago.

It's still on. I did it just now
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by Freethought(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2019
eddyghali:
MTN stopped this shit along time ago.

No, I'm still using it... Infact i just activated another sim 2 days ago... Kept the other one already
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by Freethought(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
macromyk:
can this work on a new sim?
Kip the new sim idle for minimum of 35 days, after that, yu qualify
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2019
oxygenlove:
ogbeni hack na hack...... forget context and dictionary yur carrying about......

Are you really that narrow minded that you can't even attempt to accommodate the basic common sense that words have different meanings and aren't as rigid as you think. I can try explaining it to u a thousand times but unfortunately I can't understand it for you.

So do fu*k off now!

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
dustmalik:
So the whole aim of this thread is to encourage the abuse of what was meant to be beneficial to a certain category of customers?

The aim of the thread is to provide a solution to most people that are struggling to afford the expensive data provided by these horrible network providers.

Why should we be buying 1GB for N1000 in 2019? When the same network provider sells 50GB for that same 1k in Ghana.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by ECBlogger: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
You are just a big fool with empty curved head

eddyghali:

It has been stopped oga. calm down
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by ECBlogger: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ain't they the one who brought the offer? Is it a cheat? Get sense bro

twizz4u:
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
ECBlogger:
You are just a big fool with empty curved head

I told you not to be skipping your drugs. Did i not?
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
eddyghali:

I told you not to be skipping your drugs. Did i not?

Somewhere out there is a tree tirelessly producing all the oxygen you waste, I think you owe it an apology.
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
DaveHert:

Somewhere out there is a tree tirelessly producing all the oxygen you waste, I think you owe it an apology.
To think that skipping your drugs is good is funny...for every oxygen inhaled, the environment benefit from what is exhaled. Your people wasted their money in sending you to school. Boy!
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
eddyghali:

To think that skipping your drugs is good is funny...for every oxygen inhaled, the environment benefit from what is exhaled. Your people wasted their money in sending you to school. Boy!

Lmfao grin grin grin is it just me or did this m*ron attempt to sound intellectual for a minute. shocked

From that incoherent write-up I can tell your people did not even bother wasting money sending you to school. Child! grin grin
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by eddyghali(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
DaveHert:

Lmfao grin grin grin is it just me or did this m*ron attempt to sound intellectual for a minute. shocked

From that incoherent write-up I can tell your people did not even bother wasting money sending you to school. Child! grin grin

I'd like to try what u took ..even hard drugs is not this potent bro
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by sulasa07(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
eddyghali:

It has been stopped oga. calm down
I'm using it to reply you at the moment,it has been in existence since 2-3 yrs ago
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
More approved accounts...

Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by okikiosibodu(m): 3:59am On Sep 03, 2019
A supposedly sweet thread got ruined cos of unnecessary exchange of words. Na wa o. I wil buy several sims and try the "Bush fallowing" method.
Deque, where art thou?
Re: How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. by DaveHert(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2019
okikiosibodu:
A supposedlt sweet thread got ruins cos of unnecessary exchange of words. Na wa o. I wil buy several sims and try the "Bush fallowing" method.
Deque, where art thou?

That's Nairaland for you. People that have nothing relevant to say will always be the ones talking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microsoft Lumia 535 Users Thread / Liquid Screen Protector. Your Phone Screen Can Never Break Or Get Scratched. / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.