Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) (7270 Views)

#blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students / Supreme Court Judgement On Uche Nwosu Vs Obaseki's Fate. / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by SLAP44: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Lagos is the only place on Earth where the people celebrate mega thieves on a mind boggling level ..

Very true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
This comment dey sweet my belle I swear. What dafuck. Can't believe this guy still gat Mouth to talk despite all they did in that state. Ibebribe people. Nobody is talking good about them. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by BABSSSOO(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
nzeobi:

abias own is not similar to Lagos, you can say some of the governors have not performed but they don't steal and rub it on people's faces like in lagos.
Their former governors in abia are irrelevant now
If governors in Lagos steal and rub it on people's faces, right now they will be as irrelevant as any former eastern governor....this Lagos governors dey chop and them dey do. just the difference
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by LadySarah: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
nzeobi:

abias own is not similar to Lagos, you can say some of the governors have not performed but they don't steal and rub it on people's faces like in lagos.
Their former governors in abia are irrelevant now

You say;Ogbonnaya Onu a minister,Ouk a senator,T.A also a senaTor.All currently.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by fykes(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Well....im only concerned by the trauma children and the next generation will feel seeing and reading the hate and curses generally laid on them for no fault of theirs....
Imagine attracting curses on urself and ur family from their roots and own people.
May we not leave evil legacies for our children!!!
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by kleverley(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
these people actually got no chill... chaii they're really angry I must confess
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
myfan:
I think the best practice for our country would be government that keeps changing from one political party to the other.

Buhari took over power from Jonathan and messed up with PDP members mercilessly. Ihedioha has taken over power from Okorocha, he's now dealing with APC members in the state ruthlessly. It's a welcome development.

He isn’t dealing with any APC member rather he is doing his job as a governor to recover properties stolen by greedy and wicked Rochas 419er Okorocha with his son in law Uche Nwosu.

They will not know peace till they returned Imo people’s properties.

Rochas is greedy and worse than yahoo boys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by myfan: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
gbosaa:

He isn’t dealing with any APC member rather he is doing his job as a governor to recover properties stolen by greedy and wicked Rochas 419er Okorocha with his son in law Uche Nwosu.

They will not know peace till they returned Imo people’s properties.

Rochas is greedy and worse than yahoo boys.

Do you think if an APC member was the successor of Okorocha there would've been anything like 'recovery of looted properties'?
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
myfan:

Do you think if an APC member was the successor of Okorocha there would've been anything like 'recovery of looted properties'?

We are not talking about APC/PDP here. Phuck the two political parties and anyone using them to perpetuate evil.

This is about thieving and dubious Okorocha and his family.
He was a disaster to Imo state. I hope they stone him in front of those nonsense he wasted public fund to mould in Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please pounce on dem abeg

1 Like

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by myfan: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
gbosaa:

We are not talking about APC/PDP here. Phuck the two political parties and anyone using them to perpetuate evil.

This is about thieving and dubious Okorocha and his family.
He was a disaster to Imo state. I hope they stone him in front of those nonsense he wasted public fund to mould in Imo state.

What are you guys waiting for? Go start pulling down those statues
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
myfan:

What are you guys waiting for? Go start pulling down those statues

Run away mister. You are not from Imo state and so it’s easy for you to keep yelling and wailing APC.
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Xtopherprince(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
nzeobi:
if Rochas wants to steal and have the people clap for him, then he should move to Lagos.
Am happy most of the comments on facebook aren't sympathetic to him unlike those on nairaland.

They are not sympathetic because they're real Imolites..... They were the ones who felt the burnt of Rochas and family mal-administration. They were the ones Rochas and family forcefully collected their lands without compensation to build all those beautiful edifice EFCC is sealing up, they were the ones whose parents were owed salaries for months only for the government to ask them to take 70% and forfeit the rest.... I can go on and on to list the atrocities of Rochas and family, because I was a beneficiary of the Rochas and family mal-administration in Imo state and not some E-warrior in SW shouting witch hunt. Rochas and family ain't see nothing yet.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by jom28gy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
they should forgive him
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2019
gbosaa:

grin
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Xtopherprince:

They are not sympathetic because they're real Imolites..... They were the ones who felt the burnt of Rochas and family mal-administration. They were the ones Rochas and family forcefully collected their lands without compensation to build all those beautiful edifice EFCC is sealing up, they were the ones whose parents were owed salaries for months only for the government to ask them to take 70% and forfeit the rest.... I can go on and on to list the atrocities of Rochas and family, because I was a beneficiary of the Rochas and family mal-administration in Imo state and not some E-warrior in SW shouting witch hunt. Rochas and family ain't see nothing yet.
bro my from imo too, my fathers gratuity has not even been paid to us since 2011.
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by xelly: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2019
kleverley:
these people actually got no chill...
chaii they're really angry I must confess

A visit to the state will make you angrier than the people in the state. Rochas destroyed the state. Well planned drainage was destroyed, township water supply to homes, he destroyed them. Except is something not good, if it is good, Rochas destroyed it. You can come and check.
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by modik(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2019
BABSSSOO:
If governors in Lagos steal and rub it on people's faces, right now they will be as irrelevant as any former eastern governor....this Lagos governors dey chop and them dey do. just the difference

Fat lie.

Come to Lagos and see hero worship at its krest.
Bad inner roads everywhere.

God bless Fashola who built roads aggressively in Lagos.
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by modik(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2019
LadySarah:

You say;Ogbonnaya Onu a minister,Ouk a senator,T.A also a senaTor.All currently.

Crap.

Show me a thread where eastern/Abia indigens are praising any of them as they do here for past Lagos looters?
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Ryan101(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
I have news for you Uche, Imo state is not your property where you can order anyone around. That the kleptomaniac Okorocha failed to foist you on us to continue his looting enterprise should tell you that we stand against you and everything your looting fingers can touch.

Pray that Imo people will not pounce on you one day and beat the living daylights from your eyes. I advice you shut it, go on air and publicly apologize to all of us for your thievery.

Repent.

he has the guts to come on social media to complain without being bias if his father-in-law had done the state proud he won't be in the issues but imagine when a family tries to immerse the whole wealth of a state that is total monarchy but I'm happy that things are turning around people might say it is witch-hunting but don't worry when the truth comes out will know who is supposed to be with haunted accountability is the mandate
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Ryan101(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
nzeobi:

bro my from imo too, my fathers gratuity has not even been paid to us since 2011.
you need not say more every pensioner in the state is lamenting and crying but I believe there is Hope
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by kleverley(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2019
xelly:

A visit to the state will make you angrier than the people in the state. Rochas destroyed the state. Well planned drainage was destroyed, township water supply to homes, he destroyed them. Except is something not good, if it is good, Rochas destroyed it. You can come and check.

so bad. And he's ended up in the senate, the official home of ex-governors

...this is Nigeria ...
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by xelly: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
kleverley:

so bad. And he's ended up in the senate, the official home of ex-governors

...this is Nigeria ...

He turned into land grabber. I worked for some clients on few pieces of plots. A land With C of O Rochas will still grab it and tell you to go to hell. He came up with recertification of CofO asking people to pay N1.5m for this or he will take the land.

Rochas is TERRIBLE.
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by kleverley(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
xelly:

He turned into land grabber. I worked for some clients on few pieces of plots. A land With C of O Rochas will still grab it and tell you to go to hell. He came up with recertification of CofO asking people to pay N1.5m for this or he will take the land.

Rochas is TERRIBLE.

hmm..terrible indeed, this is mind-blowing I must say
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
I sight You my dear, u nailed it.

Keep up The good works wink

quote author=Annie939 post=80682315]this is just the beginning soonest we will start stoning them. [/quote]
Re: Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
For saying my mind bro..... You deserve big bakassi chic with paw paw front.

Buhari is The wirst criminal in Africa, very pretentious, These dirty and shameless Politicians deserve merciless flogging.

Lai Mohammed is at one corner telling us that Buhari rescued Naija from been a failed State.

I Can see a slight improvement in The policies especially of The Legislature....sensitive issues Are debated and bills introduced.
The ultimate motion i want to be introduced is IMPEACHMENT motion against Buhari like its been done in Peru and other countries.

OMO-AGEGE who claimed to be a Buharist should be recalled too for seeing evil and calling it good because of wealth.

quote author=franchasng post=80683334]Criminal Uche Nwosu, they ought to have chained you with big steel chains by now.

If not that Buhari is a pretentious corrupt terrorist who shamelessly rigs election without remorse, how can Rochas Okorocha your FIL become a senator representing any part of Imo state when he publicly held the RO at gunpoint to announce his name as winner of the heavily rigged election he still failed to win[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Sector: Reps Okay Bill To Create Royalty For Host Communities / My Name Is Almajiri: A Story / Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.