Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State (74029 Views)

Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Admitwithschola: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
bkool7:
Private School?!
Well, only WAEC can truly confirm this.
Trust bloggers at your risk

Indeed, only WAEC can confirm it. The people who said this are not beefing. They are right. You can say someone with 9A1s is the best in WAEC. he/she could be among the best - but not necessarily the very best. The very best will be 9A1s plus highest in most of the subjects in which they got the 9A1s.

This is not too hard to understand, is it? Or is this how tribalism don scatter people head?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Kylekent59: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
I thought one would choose between Further maths and Geography.

Who else noticed it?
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
and one yeruba man here will say the best place to produce real intelligent student is from west alone

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Admitwithschola: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Honor10:

Shut ur mouth! Where is the hatred there, he obviously wish the guy well, and said let's wait for official WAEC result, where is the hatred, tribal bigot. Nonsense

Indeed, I see no hatred there. It will be unbelievable if someone interprets that well-reasoned statement as hatred.

The lad did outstandingly well as everyone has said, but he may not be the best WAEC candidate in 2019!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Admitwithschola: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
and one yeruba man here will say the best place to produce real intelligent student is from west alone

Why are some of you people so pathetic? it's disgusting. Must everything be tribe madness? This is crazy.

Intelligence can come from anyone. Anybody can be intelligent. Anyone who believes otherwise, I don't know what to say.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by nwaanambra1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Admitwithschola:
This Igbo versus Yoruba arguments here have really become sad and disgraceful. Shame on problem causers!

Meanwhile, this is a genius performance. I am impressed. If I knew the boy, I would dash him 200K now now.

But! The title is misleading. This is not necessarily the best WAEC result. Stop mistaking truth for tribal bias. Wait for WAEC to announce the best WAEC 2019 results. It is possible there is someone else with 9A1 and 99 in each subject. It is also possible that the young dude being talked about here has the best result.

Summary - just freaking wait for WAEC to announce the best results for 2019. Don't freaking act prematurely. Una be baby?

Na wah

Kudos to this young man again. If he sees this and can reach me, I will dash him 100K

NICE GESTURE BRO!

BUT THE HONEST TRUTH IS - HE DOESN'T NEED IT. HE IS FROM A GENERATION OF BILLIONAIRES - IN DOLLARS - NOT IN NAIRA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Admitwithschola: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Admitwithschola: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chiemekaorizu:

Let's celebrate another super genius of our time. His name is Akachukwu Matthew Onyiuke
He has represented his school in many competitions at home and abroad, and has won numerous prizes. He just added another feather in his cap, smashing his WAEC examinations with perfect scores.

Congratulations Super Brain.

Congratulations ndi Enugu Ukwu.

https://thepoweredmind..com/2019/07/meet-akachukwu-mathew-onyiuke-best.html

Let me formally congratulate this boy for his outstanding performance. Congrats little bro. Wishing you the best.. t the university, try to graduate with 5.0. It's possible!

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Why are some of you people so pathetic? it's disgusting. Must everything be tribe madness? This is crazy.

Intelligence can come from anyone. Anybody can be intelligent. Anyone who believes otherwise, I don't know what to say.

na afonja de 1st start the shit

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
TSRC:

Guy you are sick.
Hating on a poor boy young enough to be your son.

If it pains you so much, go and dig up the best result from shagamu.

When a chronic hater accuses someone of hatred. Someone just told you the bitter truth. Wait for WAEC official best student. You guys are now a joke to the world.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Admitwithschola: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
nwaanambra1:

NICE GESTURE BRO!

BUT THE HONEST TRUTH IS - HE DOESN'T NEED IT. HE IS FROM A GENERATION OF BILLIONAIRES - IN DOLLARS - NOT IN NAIRA.

No, you are wrong. He doesn't need to need it to be appreciated for his exceptionalism.

Where I live, there are world acclaimed billionaires. Read "world", but some of their children still "accept" scholarships and other performance-related recognition...

You don't have to be poor to be rewarded for your outstanding performance. That's why Iniesta still got performance bonus from the Spanish national team even though his yearly salary at Barca at the time was in billions of naira

3 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by SpaceTour: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Is this guy from Anambra? It can only be Anambra- the light of the entire black race

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by LANDLORD72: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls how did u guys know he was the best student in waec
Ipob and twisting stories
Did waec themselves say this guy is the best in waec
Or did an hungry anambra ipob youth come up with another propaganda
Who we be better than 9A1 brother have the fear of God o
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Alanpoza007: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
nwaanambra1:

NICE GESTURE BRO!

Why do you people make unsubstantiated claims? How many dollar billionaires do you think Nigeria as a country have to say just one family in Nigeria have billionaires in dollars. Even the much hyped Otedola is not a billionaire in Dollar. It's one Onyuike family. For your information, there are only 4 verified dollar billionaires in Nigeria, according to Forbes-Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu and Alakija. So stop already with your false claims.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by MarieSucre(f): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations Matthew. I am proud of what you have achieved, it brings me joy to see another young and bright mind reach such a height. Keep on being dedicated and disciplined in your studies. Nigeria needs more like you. The world is your oyster.

cc: kennedyiheme have you seen this.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by nwaanambra1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Why do you people make unsubstantiated claims. How many dollar billionaires do you think Nigeria as a country have to say just one family in Nigeria have billionaires in dollars.

BROTHER MAN!

IGNORANCE THEY SAY - IS BLISS!

IN ANAMBRA STATE ALONE, I CAN SHOW YOU MORE THAN 30 FAMILIES THAT ARE BILLIONAIRES IN DOLLARS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NONE OF THEM IS WORTH LESS THAN 3 BILLION DOLLARS AND I CAN ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT YOU HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN THEIR NAMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

NOW TALK MORE OF THE ENTIRE IGBO LAND!

IN FACT IN ABRIBA ALONE I CAN SHOW YOU AT LEAST 10 FAMILIES THAT ARE WORTH NOT LESS THAN 2 BILLION DOLLARS EACH AND BELIEVE ME YOU HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN NOR HEARD THEIR NAMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

WHEN YOU PEOPLE ARE BRAGGING ABOUT OTEDOLA AND DANGOTE - SOME OF US GO JUST DEY LOOK UNA DEY LAUGH! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Alanpoza007: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Who we be better than 9A1 brother have the fear of God o
Every year, there are more than 1 student that get 9 A1s but WAEC only report the best 3 out of them. This has to do with the kind of scores they got in those subjects. Someone that scored 90 and another that scored 75 both have A1 but the one with 90 will obviously be put forward for an award ahead of the other.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Elemosho478: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Every year, there are more than 1 student that get 9 A1s but WAEC only report the best 3 out of them. This has to do with the kind of scores they got in those subjects. Someone that scored 90 and another that scored 75 both have A1 but the one with 90 will obviously be put forward for an award ahead of the other.

You are wasting your time by Explaining to those people

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Alanpoza007: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
nwaanambra1:

BROTHER MAN!

IN ANAMBRA STATE ALONE, I CAN SHOW YOU MORE THAN 30 FAMILIES THAT ARE BILLIONAIRES IN DOLLARS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NONE OF THEM IS WORTH LESS THAN 3 BILLION DOLLARS AND I CAN ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT YOU HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN THEIR NAMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

IN FACT IN ABRIBA ALONE I CAN SHOW YOU AT LEAST 10 FAMILIES THAT ARE WORTH NOT LESS THAN 2 BILLION DOLLARS EACH AND BELIEVE ME YOU HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN NOR HEARD THEIR NAMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

WHEN YOU PEOPLE ARE BRAGGING ABOUT OTEDOLA AND DANGOTE - SOME OF US GO JUST DEY LOOK UNA DEY LAUGH! grin grin

See how you're exposing your ignorance to the world. Billionaires in dollars without investments that can be verified and known to the whole world and floated on the stock exchange, right lol? Or they dig their own money out of the ground. You think it's those import and export business in Onitsha that will fetch billions in dollars. I believe you're educated. So you should think better than this.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Elemosho478: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
nwaanambra1:

BROTHER MAN!

You guys sha

How did you know those people net worth?

You guys are jesters grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by khalidx: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are just too good to be in this country
remember you said Lawan will never become senate President Hope � you are seeing him at the seat � now?

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by nwaanambra1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Alanpoza007:

See how you're exposing your ignorance to the world. Billionaires in dollars without investments that can be verified and known to the whole world and floated on the stock exchange, right lol? Or they dig their own money out of the ground. You think it's those import and export business in Onitsha that will fetch billions in dollars. I believe you're educated. So you should think better than this.

Elemosho478:

You guys sha

How did you know those people net worth?

You guys are jesters grin

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW WILL SURELY SOUND FUNNY TO YOU.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER - IGNORANCE IS BLISS! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Elemosho478: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
nwaanambra1:

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW WILL SURELY SOUND FUNNY TO YOU.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER - IGNORANCE IS BLISS! grin

An Ignoramus talking about Ignorance, what an Irony grin

You are referring to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by whoawa(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls people should disregard this news
Its not from waec
Having a1 parallel doesn't mean he is the best
Waec uses point system
A person who gets 90 is higher than a person who gets 75,but they are both categorized as a1
People should wait for original waec release to list the three best students in waec
This is another propaganda from a hungry Igbos blog
Kudos to him
But let's wait for official one from waec

Pls what category did they categorized yours during ur time?

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by nanauju(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
Its not from waec
Waec uses point system
A person who gets 90 is higher than a person who gets 75,but they are both categorized as a1
People should wait for original waec release to list the three best students in waec
Kudos to him

You're very silly. Awon harerz.. Even to your fourth generation, you will never attain such. Na your type dey combine waec and neco up and down to find admission.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by nwaanambra1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elemosho478:

An Ignoramus talking about Ignorance, what an Irony grin

You are referring to yourself

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU DEUTSCHBAG - HAVE YOU EVER HEARD FORBES MENTION ALL THE DOLLAR BILLIONAIRES IN THE NORTH? NO!

YOU ONLY HEAR OF DANGOTE - GO FIGURE.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER - WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS WAY ABOVE YOUR MENTAL STATE.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Oponel1962: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
I hope it will not be for spare parts?
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by micflo28(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Potential 5.00 cgpa hommie...igbo amaka...whose the milf beside him. Is that the reward for his excellence grin grin
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Elemosho478: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
nwaanambra1:

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU DEUTSCHBAG - HAVE YOU EVER HEARD FORBES MENTION ALL THE DOLLAR BILLIONAIRES IN THE NORTH? NO!

YOU ONLY HEAR OF DANGOTE - GO FIGURE.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER - WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS WAY ABOVE YOUR MENTAL STATE.

You are still referring to yourself

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Goodness001: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
Its not from waec
Waec uses point system
Kudos to him
You're largely correct except that 75 is not A1 but rather B2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.