Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex (28109 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Ilorin City Vs Abeokuta City: Which One Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Infinityk: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
It was built by his royal highness ibikunle amosun
Spanning 1 football field
It is one of the best in nigeria

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Infinityk: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
More

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by vixpal: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
It was built by his royal highness ibikunle amosun
Spanning 1 football field
It is one of the best in nigeria
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala
Royal Highness?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by sheungeek(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
looks good
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Teewhy2: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good one, I hope this will encourage them to carry out their duties effective r. The judiciary is one arm that can make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Toju200(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Just imagine herdsmen coming to........ grin grin I didn't say anything oooo.... grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by shogsman(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Royal Highness how,Nigeria has the biggest set of dumb bloggers in the world.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Elemosho478: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Welcome development

Abeokuta is not doing well when it come to development to be sincere

The Governor need to do alot to match Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by PrinceKevin01: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is Long overdue. We too dey celebrate mediocrity in this country Abeg! Haba

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by mrvitalis(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Did they build it inside bush ?
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by raphisosky2020: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Earlystar698(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
you

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Mutemenot(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Amazing .... I never knew Yorubas also have red mud

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by chinavs9ja(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
cheesy

I am a website developer and designer...check my signature
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Akinola2543(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by azikiweironsi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
His Royal Highness ? Or Sen. Ibikunle Amosun
Anyway, it's a good one.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Montanasnr(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na him go still control the place. Nothing come out
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Astark: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
1)Edo state own
2)Enugu
3)others

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by compton11(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
since when did amosun became King

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Victorvibes(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why was it built in a forest?? sad
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Realbelieveer(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Abeokuta is a damn place. Being closer to Lagos the state suppose to have good jobs. But Come to Abeokuta no job. I wonder how people survive there

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Amuocha: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Amosun's jail term must be announced here angry
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by reykhana(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elemosho478:
Welcome development

Abeokuta is not doing well when it come to development to be sincere

The Governor need to do alot to match Lagos
When last did you visit Abeokuta
Please get your facts right sir

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
vixpal:

Royal Highness?

I thought I was the only one that saw that unnecessary attempt at ass-licking. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by hamadek(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
this is the same structure the present governor is complaining of being substandard despite the huge amount being budgeted for it by the last administration after visiting it.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by osazsky(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
But y was it built inside a forest,nonsense penny wise pounds foolish
Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Infinityk: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
osazsky:
But y was it built inside a forest,nonsense penny wise pounds foolish
Abeokuta is expanding rapidly
New skyscrapers new malls new airports new estates
Go to YouTube and view abeokuta
Abeokuta is expanding at a rapid pace

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by Reference(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
vixpal:

Royal Highness?

That is what we are saying. The average Nigerian is in a degenerative mental state of submissive feudalism. They don't see these people as leaders but as masters, not as political servants but as imperial overlords, not as mere organisers of society but as human empires, as institutions in themselves to be worshipped not to be employed and engaged with. The fear and reverence is domiciled in the wrong hearts.... in the hearts of those who should wield the power.

It finds its roots in the colonial era and it is not surprised that the poster was stuck in a warp between Amosun the Governor and Her Majesty, the Queen of England.

A pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex by RexTramadol1: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Amosun Don turn king of

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira / Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.