Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fraudsters Using Pastor's Name On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Using Pastor's Name On Social Media (229 Views)

Over N1 Billion Naira Lose To Fraudsters Using Herbalist Scam / Alert Fraudsters Using Jiji Platform Beware. / Fraudsters Using Fake Shipping Agent To Defraud People...#richthomas EXPRESS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using Pastor's Name On Social Media by andrew988(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
The level of crime in this country is taking series of dimensions these days. Everyone needs to be careful in other not to fall victim to this merciless criminals.
Social media accounts bearing renowned Pastor's names are used to defraud persons hoping to get miracles or gifts from such pastors. These criminals give fake prophecies and ask their victims to sow a seed. They will send an individual's number to the victim to make transfer to, after which they will block the individual from talking to them or send the individual a link that if clicked the individual's account will be hacked. A friend of mine lost 60k last week. Today another one is trying to do same to me but I decided to let you all know this to safe you from their heartless deeds.

(1) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys ‘lillian Nora’ & ‘brenda Jones’ Jailed In Ilorin (photos) / Police Officers Abscond After Nearly Getting A Man Killed, Yesterday, In Edo / Illegal Arms Dealers Nabbed With 10,000 Live Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.