Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene (1991 Views)

Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by EdoNation(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Popular Gambian Pastor of Zion Christian Church prophet Alec Ndiwane tried to prove that the Lord would step forward and come to his rescue and save him recently when he went up against a lion. Its is gathered by Viralmula.Com that Things did not go as planned and the church leader had is buttocks and arm bitten  by the lion when he ran towards the pride to try to prove that GOD had power over animals in the wild. The Pastor Dangerously  Approached Lions Eating an Impala

The man went into a trance and began to speak in many different languages and then started to run towards the pride of lions that were eating an impala in the Kruger National Park in South Africa.

The man started approaching the pack very quickly and of course, they wanted to protect their kill, or they saw him as prey. As the man charged up to them the pride grouped up on him an attacked. The lions chased him before one of them bit down on his buttocks. Ndiwane said that he did not have any idea about what came over him but said that humans were given dominion over all of the Earths creatures. Kruger Park officials made a statement and said that they had  been made aware of the incident that was said to have taken place but the pastor was yet to file a formal complaint.

Read MOre >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/gambian-pastor-almost-eaten-lion-trying-prove-god-intervene/ <<<<<

Does GOD Intervene in such situations?

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by EdoNation(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
More

Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by SLAP44: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by OTayobami(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lolzzz, I really can't stop laughing at this post
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by Enoch07: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
it would have been something if the lion eat dis mofo

Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by Tamarapetty(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stupidity
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by Trippledee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lack of Faith grin

Luke 17:6

1 Like

Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
He is faithless.
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by godofuck231: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tempting God
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by CosmicPhoenix: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
this is what you get for being religious stupid

Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by ExAngel007(f): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
very stupid thing to do
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
I am sure he has learnt his lessons

He wouldn't repeat such stupidity against grin grin grin
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
I am sure he has learnt his lessons

He wouldn't repeat such stupidity again grin grin grin overzealous Christian
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by dangotesmummy: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
He broke the law of tempt not the lord your God

He delivers you from unavoidable temptation that is beyond you.that is the challenge or problem you must summount.the kind that says go I'm behind you not the self inflicted one to bring the name of the lord to disrepute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by YungMillionaire: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yet another proof that the God of the bible issa fake God.
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by earthsync(f): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why didn't a miracle happen? His faith wasn't enough? I think if he hadn't enough faith he wouldn't be so bold to go near a lion to begin with. Or God works in mysterious ways? I don't get it
Re: Gambian Pastor Almost Eaten By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene by EmmySparky(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oga y u Japa na

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Hot Mini Spotted Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" With Muscle (photos) / I Stopped Paying Tithe And Nothing Happened To My Finances – Uti Nwachukwu / This Is The Yahoo Boy Who Has Money Than Davido And Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.