Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Mother Is A Witch.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mother Is A Witch.. (229 Views)

A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today / Exposed: Pastor Joshua Iginla Caught On Audio Consulting A Witch Doctor. Part 2 / Exposed: Pastor Joshua Iginla Caught On Audio Consulting A Witch Doctor. Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is A Witch.. by Kobopost: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
MY MOTHER IS A WITCH

Under the watch of the Managing Director, the system of the organisation has been malfunctioning since 2018 but instead of making efforts in repairing and putting it to shape, some quarters within the echelon of management are busy with gross embezzlement and fraud through introduction of various systems that are not necessary for the growth of the organisation.

When the Operation discovered his lapses in the system failure, he then decided to put the blame on innocent members of staff that accusing them perpetrated fraud, which is far from the truth.

The practice in all stations of LCC is that each staff is closely monitored by CCTV, and also make themselves available for proper search of their pockets at the point of entry and exit.

*My questions*
1. How is it possible to steal duck money in an environment/premises fully monitored by CCTV?

2. Does it mean those cameras he fraudulently installed are for mere design?
3. Did he catch any staff red-handed through any CCTV footage stealing from the duck?
4. Can there be stealing without connivance from some quarters of management team? If at all there is any act of stealing, it therefore means, it's been influenced and backed up by management team who will thereafter get their own share of the loot.

It is unfortunate our Operation Manager did not put all the above questions into consideration before crying foul and taking laws into his hands by using his influence to arrest members of staff illegally. This is anti social, it is barbaric, cruel and lugubriously draconian.

If we truly want the gaint in LCC to rise again, we must be ready to flush out this plague which is not good to the organisation at all; at least he, the *operation manager* has openly told us that his mother is a full blown card carrying member of the witchery council. He did not stop there. He has gone further threatening most members of staff. Till now, staff cannot do there work with rest of mind. Many staff now come to work with bibles and Qur'an in their pocket for fear of spiritual attacks, evil machinations, and a conglomeration of multifaceted expected atrocities from him. We all know nothing good comes from a witch.

Sir(s) this ugly trend has affected productivity adversely as it is obvious that the way we work before has reduced drastically.

The statusquo remains that the *fear of operation manager is the beginning of wisdom*
because everyone is afraid at the sight of him, because his mother is the *head of witches* as he has always told us openly.

More so, should anything evil happens to the staff, operation manager should be held responsible as we all know that witches are just there to kill and destroy.

On a note of finality, we want the Lagos State Government to put machinery in place to carry out in depth investigation into this matter under Olumide's watch so that we can together take LCC to a greater height we desire..
Re: My Mother Is A Witch.. by Raysleek: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
What's going on here

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares What Happened When He Confronted His Crush(photos) / Pictorial Illustration Of Dominance In South China Sea / Can I Get A Free Repair On Pianoman For My Nephew's Keyboard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.