Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today (3120 Views)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Securing Your Shop Today / (video) Moment Shatta Slapped His Bodyguard For Allowing The Fans Grab His Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by VictorUSA(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Can you imagine?

A lady came to buy vegetable and here's what happened:

Lady: i want alayewo for N200

Me: ok (cut 4 bunches of alayewo)

Lady: pls add me two bunches on credit.I forgot my money at home.

Me: I see...That is how you will forget yourself at home and your clothes will come to the market.

Lady: tell that to your mother.

Me: do you take weed? it is obvious that you also forgot your brain at home.

Na so this stupid lady jack me for collar and nack me one pepper soup slap i come see stars.I ran to Sony P, one igbo man so he can come and fight her, i didn't see him in the shop.

May God punish that lady...May thunder fire every pussy!!!
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by RedChiefPriest: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Stop doing drugs bro,it's bad for your health.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by illicit(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Wetin be Alayewo
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by bmdmix15: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Boring another clout chaser looking for chats
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Stop doing drugs bro,it's bad for your health.
It's obvious you are my manufacturer.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2022
illicit:
Wetin be Alayewo
Same question I was going to ask.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Truvelisback(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

A lady came to buy vegetable and here's what happened:

Lady: i want alayewo for N200

Me: ok (cut 4 bunches of alayewo)

Lady: pls add me two bunches on credit.I forgot my money at home.

Me: I see...That is how you will forget yourself at home and your clothes will come to the market.

Lady: tell that to your mother.

Me: do you take weed? it is obvious that you also forgot your brain at home.

Na so this stupid lady jack me for collar and nack me one pepper soup slap i come see stars.I ran to Sony P, one igbo man so he can come and fight her, i didn't see him in the shop.

May God punish that lady...May thunder fire every pussy!!!
Are u related to Ilamina?

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Foodqueen(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Una get soko

Cut me 100n worth.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u related to Ilamina?
She's the sister to the aunty that gave birth to my mother's great-great grand father of my uncle's wife.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Bluezy13(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
You again...
The otter day, it was an Hausa man.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Mariam202: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
I dont gerrit.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by AYNL: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
na only you dey always get wahala with people
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by RichProminent(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thonia69:
Same question I was going to ask.
A type of vegetable...Waterleaf i think

cc: illicit
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
RichProminent:

Oh really
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by UptownVibes(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
She for remove ya teeth join undecided
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes:
She for remove ya teeth join undecided
I can see that your brain is full of coconut rice.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
RichProminent:

Oh alright
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Gofwane(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
The way you always run to Sony p anytime kasala burst involving your mum. Hmm, I'm sure you know they are having kunacks behind the scenes for you to always come calling.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gofwane:
The way you always run to Sony p anytime kasala burst involving your mum. Hmm, I'm sure you know they are having kunacks behind the scenes for you to always come calling.
Why she go nack me slap?....Why she go nack me slap?
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by UptownVibes(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
I can see that your brain is full of coconut rice.
And you don't even have brain at all..
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by silibaba: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by silibaba: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes:

The idiot is Just chasing clout

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes:
be careful!

cc: silibaba
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by ExMI6(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
What wont this boy do to gain attention grin
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Godada(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
hello that thread has been deleted.
How do I reach out to you?
The mail sync to this account is inactive
it is active. You can send me a mail
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
mine is inactive as i used a temp mail to create this account.
Can you kindly drop your mail address on an inactive thread so I'll reach out to you
I can't, you're acting nice and it's scary.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thonia69:
it is active. You can send me a mail
The person quoting you is satanist not the real jovialjune you know, take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tayo_ast Emerges Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 / A Typical Nairalander / Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.