Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus (45226 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Ybaby: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

People like you are capable of rape if opportunity shows. Talk to her if you want to have fun with her later not poking and touching her disrespectfully.

If a stupid man abuse a woman, then she has the right to confront him.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Ybaby: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jabioro:
This one that looks like ape? I am a very decent man..no car thrilled me to rape..I am a father with much responsibility, thinking of rape any woman is last can come to my mind ...my children are stars well known home and abroad..I am not your mate.. follow me to reasonable comments..Ok

Yimu!!! you sound like you listen and dance to soapy.... your mate my ass

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
She took off her glasses and threw it at him. Now that's a crazy b*tch grin
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by GistFullGround: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin This woman looks troublesome, I wonder what would torment a man to have erection or urge to touch her...

A man like you!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin This woman looks troublesome, I wonder what would torment a man to have erection or urge to touch her...

According to nairalanders, Village people are capable of doing signs and wonders too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by sulasa07(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yusfunoble:
grin
New meme alert
Hey,what are you doin,I said what are you doing?
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yusfunoble:
grin
New meme alert

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by flowx(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
koolaid87:

Shut up, nothing honorable about you

Saying she looks like Ape..Really? And you're still a decent Man

I hope you don't raise your kids this way

Ahba! Is that one not too much on your fellow man..

You want him to go and commit suicide with this your upper cut ni?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Seriousness post=80691304][/quote]

Hahahahha. Nice one
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
This dude looks like horror movie grin grin

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Lovelife433(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 come and see something.una no her?

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Masionreay: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:

Another version of busola dakolo is loading.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by skillz111(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Everybody in this bus seems ugly something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by ashawopikin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

People like you are capable of rape if opportunity shows. Talk to her if you want to have fun with her later not poking and touching her disrespectfully.

If a stupid man abuse a woman, then she has the right to confront him.
what is this one saying? Who wan touch this ugly thing
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Eldavis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:

Lol it could also be by mistake ooo

They are cases like that ooo.... Due to over crowded bus n all dat

Mayb the hand go just by mistake touch d bck during d process of moving

But all the same sha, it could still be true

Wat do i know self? shocked
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Deestro(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Perverts everywhere you go. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Lugianostar(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Self control is a culture we must adhere to so as to avoid all these emotional impunity.

Imagine these libido assent
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by millhouse: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don laff tire ... see beta gbege
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by sharpwriter(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:

What would torment a man to that extent? EVIL SPIRIT! grin
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jabioro:
This one that looks like ape? I am a very decent man..no car thrilled me to rape..I am a father with much responsibility, thinking of rape any woman is last can come to my mind ...my children are stars well known home and abroad..I am not your mate.. follow me to reasonable comments..Ok
your response speaks volume.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ovoko!!!!

See face God.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by uuzba(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jabioro:
If you are responsible, why are you calling another human being an ape?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
@least touch better woman if u wan touch
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by uuzba(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
ashawopikin:
what is this one saying? Who wan touch this ugly thing
Another human being that you did not creat is an ugly thing?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the height of assault.
Why will any sane woman manhandle a gentleman based on her hallucinations?
Such a man would never want to fóndle such a scary looking scarecrow in the full glare of other passengers.

Shebi if he now gives her an anointed slap someone somewhere will call him a coward?

She is there shouting sexual assault.
This man did not penetrate her with his thuraya,
he did not bring out her mammary glands from their brassier jail neither did he did not suck on her lips nor smack her butt.

He was just unfortunate to be in a bus, seated next to a deluded woman whose side breasst his elbow accidentally touched when Nurudeen the danfo driver entered one of the numerous potholes on the roads in Lagos.

It happens every time and any Lagos lady who is a habitual danfo user should already be accustomed to it.

I commend the bus driver and other passengers for doing the right thing by sending her off the bus.
Today is her day, one day she'd not be so lucky when she tries it with a man who is no sissy.

Good to know you are Hale and hearty. Best wishes
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Rasbel(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a man would never want to fóndle such a scary looking scarecrow in the full glare of other passengers.

Shebi if he now gives her an anointed slap someone somewhere will call him a coward?

he did not bring out her mammary glands from their brassier jail neither did he did not suck on her lips nor smack her butt.

He was just unfortunate to be in a bus, seated next to a deluded woman whose side breasst his elbow accidentally touched when Nurudeen the danfo driver entered one of the numerous potholes on the roads in Lagos.

It happens every time and any Lagos lady who is a habitual danfo user should already be accustomed to it.

I commend the bus driver and other passengers for doing the right thing by sending her off the bus.
Today is her day, one day she'd not be so lucky when she tries it with a man who is no sissy.

Nairaland has legends and this guy is obviously one of them, like him or loathe him.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Shalommy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerian women are the bane of the black race. Overated, violent, nasty attitude and sheer stupidity. And you will be very lucky if these are the type you come across. The other ones have, because of the economic situation and peer pressure gone into the occult. They use juju in all they do. Never trust a Nigeriam woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Shekochild: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jabioro:
And who are you to call God's creation an ape?
Learn to weigh your words before spewing them out. If you don't care about insulting God's ingenuity, at least imagine the woman in question reading your post on naira land calling her ape...

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Platony(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The great NwaAmaikpe grin grin
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
ibiba55:
Omen!!! This woman Na definition of trouble!!! See face..
I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357 ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Ybaby: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
SLBMS:
Nigerian women are the bane of the black race. Overated, violent, nasty attitude and sheer stupidity. And you will be very lucky if these are the type you come across. The other ones have, because of the economic situation and peer pressure gone into the occult. They use juju in all they do. Never trust a Nigeriam woman

Your mum is a Nigerian woman - Your Daughter is a Nigerian woman.... Get well soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.