Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos (61473 Views)

Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by opebiboy: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
pretty mami
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by bendike: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
emmykk:

Google is your friend research all I stated I will teach by yourself, you will miss opportunities because you are interested in the money people are making.

Don't patronize me that is why I stated what I will teach go and research it yourself.
Ok. I get your point. You have done the research and hence rightly you deserve to sell the knowledge of how to make the money. Fair enough.
But the fact remains that you are not making money through the means you learnt and which you want to share but rather from selling the the results of your Google research teaching people how to make the 100k. Ie the 2k makes up your 100k.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by emmykk(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
bendike:

Ok. I get your point. You have done the research and hence rightly you deserve to sell the knowledge of how to make the money. Fair enough.
But the fact remains that you are not making money through the means you learnt and which you want to share but rather from selling the the results of your Google research teaching people how to make the 100k. Ie the 2k makes up your 100k.

Am not here to join words with you I teach what I practice, if you are or interested find other ways to bypass the training .thank you
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by bendike: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmykk:

Am not here to join words with you I teach what I practice, if you are or interested find other ways to bypass the training .thank you
Thank you too. More greeze to your hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.