Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos (61395 Views)

Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by paqman: 4:31am On Jul 28, 2019
This girl take all her life on social media, some point you will hear she is sick at times you hear she is used for money ritual at times you will see her in a private jet, but to be sincere her marriage is not a happy marriage

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2019
momove4real25:
She has come down a bit
a bit ke? this girl that was so thick and heavy all of a sudden she as she just reduce drastically chai.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Longcucumber:
This girl is not looking healthy hope this old man never pour condemn sperm inside this small girl body.

Some jobless people will call me hater but am very sure of what am saying.
that girl that used to be very thick and heavy.
see as she reduce greatly. chai

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2019
joshjc:
She don reduce undecided
heavily.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

after quoting bible na una go still de rape small girls in church grin
I tire for that person oh. u just make comment e no even consign am e come quote bible verse give u

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her brezz has collapsed o.
Her ancestor Ned has sucked it completely for his youth. I'm sure it now brings out powdered milk.

I also can't help but notice that she now looks like someone used for new yam rituals.
Longcucumber:
This girl is not looking healthy hope this old man never pour condemn sperm inside this small girl body.

Some jobless people will call me hater but am very sure of what am saying.

My brother, you are a man,, go and make money like ned nwoko, ,so that you can enjoy life, marry any girl you wish to, life is short,
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by deltateam: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2019
momove4real25:
She has come down a bit

That means she reads comments.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Jomomill(m): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Jomomill(m): 5:51am On Jul 28, 2019
any ways i think she's among the people mentioned in this video

watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdRqdEV7YJY
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by deltateam: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her brezz has collapsed o.
Her ancestor Ned has sucked it completely for his youth. I'm sure it now brings out powdered milk.

I also can't help but notice that she now looks like someone used for new yam rituals.

What kind of person is this?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by spencekat(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2019
She don shade weight
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Nature8(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2019
emmykk:
I will teach you how to make money with your smartphone doing N100k from pos business,jumia jforce and selling recharge cards of any network at 5% discount
Course fee N2000
WhatsApp 08067704237
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Dagger111(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Ndlistic:
The famous teen actress, Regina Daniels, was down with an unknown sickness as she was reportedly hospitalized at her matrimonial home yesterday shares a banging swimsuit photos at the pool.

The Actress shares photos and video of her dancing before jumping into the swimming pool as she returns bad to Instagram after brief illness.

The Actress and Mrs Nwoko first choice was spotted at the swimming pool, she wrote: "This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water but you can’t see how deep it is ���
#forever16".

See More Photos, Watch Video

.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/actress-regina-daniels-shares-banging.html?m=1

Kai, this girl don slim, breast don fall and the nips are now bcoming intense due to squeezing and over sucking by Ned, puxxy don swell cos Ned can't do mouth action like young men does. Seems Nwoko thomas no march her system. This is too bad. Bt wait o, she said something we need to think abt, "this life is like a swimming pool, u cant knw how deep it is till u dive in". Hmm, she av said it all, she never knew Ned's home would be ruefulness and disappointing for her. Well, she dat dive in can still slowly climb out. I can still marry her sha bt she needs spiritual cleansing. Pls quote me with sense, i am nt feeling fine o. Toh tongue tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by MarianaTrench: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2019
emmykk:
I will teach you how to make money with your smartphone doing N100k from pos business,jumia jforce and selling recharge cards of any network at 5% discount
Course fee N2000
WhatsApp 08067704237

You're not teaching people anything!

You want to use them to make money...the 2K you're charging for the training is your main hustle!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Ugosample(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Realist1:
She has lost some weight,great! she is pretty no doubt, but her skin is damn fine. She fresh like today bread.

We should all be careful of how critical we are of her husband's age .Old age nor be crime all of us go old one day besides her huaband is still in great shape.What will border me,is if she married him all because of money no feeling of love.Which this is actually suggestive of though.Na there the wahala go dey.Hunger in Nigeria and Nigerian girls of today highly suggests this.

You are a sensible person

most people are just making senseless comments here

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Longcucumber(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

My brother, you are a man,, go and make money like ned nwoko, ,so that you can enjoy life, marry any girl you wish to, life is short,
I should go and make money.which money again so the one that am making is what papers or nylon.poverty of the mind has really taken over ur mentality.

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Longcucumber(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2019
bendike:

Oga Ned sperm na conderm shocked? Something weh de produce fine children and not pikin like your own? Abi you no see the little girl with Regina? Ned de chop steak, cavier, moshrooms, salmon, de drink wine from France, you de chop amala, akpu without come wash am down with burukutu and at best trophy beer and you think say your sperm go fresh like I'm own? shocked
eeediottts like u can chop shiittt provided that shiittt is properly garnish.

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Amanda4life: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Mandubekus:
D girl fresh sha. But this Snake neck man dey enjoy oo

Sincerely the mans head looks like snake.
He looks better on native than shirt.

Shirt makes it worst
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by bendike: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Longcucumber:
eeediottts like u can chop shiittt provided that shiittt is properly garnish.
Thank you. You think is by sweaty oily face in a rundown environment? Or because you are younger with punk haircut and nylon boxer you change once a week and oh as your Monika refers "Longcucumber"?
Better don't carry you baby near someone like Ned who you call rotten sperm because your babe will start looking fresh and introduce you as her driver. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Ruby97: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
small girl with tattoos shaa..

so disgusting
This Bikini trend is not really for everyone,She looks like a kiddo ��Now her looks are 15

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by bendike: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
that girl that used to be very thick and heavy.
see as she reduce greatly. chai
It means she is living healthy, eating right and exercising. Rich are always slimmer because the can afford to eat right and have gyms. Fat is no evidence of well being (except in Nigeria)
If you stay abroad you will know the poor are the fat ones because the eat the junk food.
This is the best shape this Regina has ever been.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by hybridblood07(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol lol
Aurielfinizu:

na she sabi shaa
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by uniqueric(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Glorylynn:
The caption is deep! Read It again and try to decode
I thought I was the only person who thought in that direction.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Funkybabee(f): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Are u dive in what u don't expect, I just pity this girl
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by wethebest(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
godblessuyirich:
people re just busy typing nonsense, pls guys reflect on what she said about life is like a swimming pool, u dive in without knowing how deep Well I think she is trying to say something thing. Hmmmmmm

My exact thought. The gal might not be hpy bt social media is dn d covering up jst to make her fans envious.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I tire for that person oh. u just make comment e no even consign am e come quote bible verse give u

no mind that afonja wey fit rape small babies grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ruby97:

This Bikini trend is not really for everyone,She looks like a kiddo ��Now her looks are 15

so u mean child abuse

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by mickool(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Keep Diving.I wish u keep quick recovery!!#forever16
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by Nice365: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Child bride.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by emmykk(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2019
bendike:

Guyman. I have not seen a Nigerian making money that will invite people to come and make money with him.
So you make 100k with your smart phone and want to teach us to make same by paying 2k angry
Chai! You sure say no be the 2k de give you 100k? BRO GO FIND WORK grin

You are funny,kindly enough I stated what I want to teach but if you are not interested move on..or research by googling all I stated I will teach.

And for people not teaching how they make money is true,that is why you are lucky to be thought or you discover them yourself
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos by emmykk(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2019
bendike:

Guyman. I have not seen a Nigerian making money that will invite people to come and make money with him.
So you make 100k with your smart phone and want to teach us to make same by paying 2k angry
Chai! You sure say no be the 2k de give you 100k? BRO GO FIND WORK grin

Google is your friend research all I stated I will teach by yourself, you will miss opportunities because you are interested in the money people are making.

Don't patronize me that is why I stated what I will teach go and research it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Praise Sam Ogan: "My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper" / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.