Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. (4644 Views)

"You Are A Useless Man" - Twitter User Trolls FFK For Supporting El-rufai / BREAKING:APC Reveals What Alao-akala Demanded Before Supporting Adelabu / If You Are In Kano State, You Really Need To See This Before Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by chisom83(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Am chatting with a Muslim friend who lives in Kaduna and it's been interesting.... *Read his comment on Shiites leader below*
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Please as learned young Nigerian, let's find out matters before putting blames o
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Anyway, give a dog a bad name to hang him
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: For the records.

1. Zakzaky has two case. One against federal government and second against Kaduna state govt
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 2. The court cases are concurrent. That is, he has been attending to two courts on different matters.
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 3. The one against federal govt (COAS matter) is in federal high court abuja while in Kaduna he was charged for criminal conspiracy and about three other offences
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 5. It was the federal high court in 2016 that granted him bail against the case in abuja
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 4. He has been in Kaduna prison and always been transported to abuja for the case against federal govt
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 6. The court in Kaduna didn't grant him bail against the cases on kaduna
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: So, after the bail in abuja, he was returned back to Kaduna prison. So, its not buhari that keeps him in custody
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: If u really know the zakzaky movement, u will never support his release
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: This government is trying to avoid anything that will give zakzaky access to Iranian government. And am sure, Nigeria is not ready to battle war with iran
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Before his arrest, zakzaky already declare himself as a president. He appointed governors in all state of the federation. He has his own army, flag, anthem etc.
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Am sure u don't know the zakzaky governor of Lagos state. I know the governor of kaduna��‍♂
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: He disguise under Islamic movement. An organisation not register with CAC, no constitution,
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Youths are his target. He preach mut'ah to his followers, a doctrine that declared that u can have sex with any of the member provided u pay even if is 200naira (advance prostitition)
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: If u look at his followers, they are youth, he uses mut'ah to lure them and from Iranian funding, give them money for wheoever accept to engage in mutah
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Before his arrest, he took over the whole area of gelesu in Zaria. Took over the whole community, by driving the owners of the building, a complete community
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: All these were going on under Jonathan govt, he couldn't do anything cos of fear of another book haram and Iranian govt attack
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: All his children are in Iran and syrai
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: His first child is studying medicine, second child a daughter studying auroenautic engineering
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: His third son was killed unfortunately in the coaz attack in Zaria, he came for holiday
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: During Jonathan era, they grew wings to the extent, whenever they want to have possession, from kano to Zaria through the federal road, they will block the kano- Kaduna road for 4days.
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: They will tell govt to try and stop them
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: His governor in Kaduna already took over the government secondary school in zango, Kaduna state alongside some buildings around the school, drove all the owners away
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Which they did against coas after buhari became president and met military resistance
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: is being charged with unlawful gathering, criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide punishable with death.

Why do we think he should be given bail? Is it cos he is zakzaky and above the law?
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: We don't verify matters. We act on Nigeria media, the worst media in the world
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Our major problem is media and unfortunately, social media is not helping us. Copy and paste syndrome has done no good to us
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: If u can come to Kaduna, I will take u to zango area where the governor lived and u will see how the people of that area are happy today. I will take u to gelesu in Zaria and u can find out from residents there urself
[7/24, 14:54] omolereworld@gmail.com: @all concerned, now I understand whatsapp with Shiites matter. The case against Zakzaky is multi-facet i.e Zak vs FG and Zak vs Kaduna State govt.

The only bail for the guy was in Abuja about the FG case. All hearings in competent courts for his cases in Kaduna did not grant him bail. As such, he is largely in custody from jurisdictions and rulings from Kaduna cases. While still attending proceedings with FG cases.

On a personal perspective, any one that know the guy will understand, he need to be fully tamed. I lived in Zaria and have 1st hand info of some things. He has representatives 'governors' in most states of the federation and military arm. I recall my bro experience during NYSC in Bauchi where some of their members were articulating how they will take over Nigeria in not too distant future. Of course with foreign sponsors (mainly Iran and Syria).

He has large followership due to pervasive poverty in the land and the permissibility of adultery/fornication with the concept of mu'tah (temporary marriage) amongst their members. You will agree with me un-trained young chaps will love this free access to s*x translated to mean worship!

So, lets set the record straight. I am not talking about Dasuki as I dont have much details of the proceedings BUT as for Zak case, our president is not at fault. If you know, you know.
[7/24, 15:46] SB: Subhaan ALLAH
[7/24, 15:46] SB: This person Sabi am wella
[7/24, 15:46] SB: I Ve friends frm Zaria toi
[7/24, 15:46] SB: Dt told me abt dr movements in Kaduna Nd Zaria
[7/24, 15:47] SB: Anytime dy r going to Kano frm Kaduna , wallahi no movement till Dy go Nd come back
[7/24, 15:48] SB: Most times Dy close down schools,banks Nd markets down during dr programs
[7/24, 15:49] SB: Nd as for dr mut'ah
[7/24, 15:49] SB: Wallahi it is true
[7/24, 15:49] SB: U can marry to different women within a month
[7/24, 15:50] SB: U can even marry Ur close friends wives
[7/24, 15:51] SB: Iran govt is deeply involved for real
Their govt is sponsoring dm
I learnt Dy r on Monthly payroll of atleast 50k
[7/24, 15:55] SB: I was abt taking permission to forward it to Muslim group s I belong to
[7/24, 15:57] omolereworld@gmail.com: Forward jor
[7/24, 15:58] omolereworld@gmail.com: Forward to Christian group sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Lovelive: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
One of the Aliens is here again.
Call them APC.w
A=Aliens of
P=Poverty
C=Capital...

Vaurien go and wash your "dirties".

4 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by blackboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Guy all I see from your post is to try to point all direction away from Abuja to Kunduna.
Shiites no need CAC.
If it concerns Kaduna why the Lai Muhammed was caught on camera saying the govt spends Tens of millions on his feeding.
Why arrest his wife too.
Youths? You never been at their protest then you will know not only youth form the group or are majority

9 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by eyeview: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
This right up makes sense. I've heard a few things about the man's authoritarian acts against host communities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by blackboy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Guy what is wrong is wrong. This is a case of oppression and injustice. Hold not the sins of the followers against the leader. Show us proof he played a role in any killing or directed an attack.

Free Al Zakky jare. Dasuki case is like he is the only one who stole FG money ebi?
Hypocritical government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by gaby(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmm...

I've personally heard about the Mutah shiit amongst them and the free-for-all sex which in my opinion is the number one lure for most of his youthful followership.

You need to see these guys in procession.

The guys are always the happiest....

6 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Oshin56(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
An idle hand is a tools for the devil, if a government can find a solution to the level of illiteracy in the North all this thing will reduce. FG made a big mistake for not following court order to release this man and the irony there now is that FG can not release this man and he most not die in there custody.

4 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by aremuforlife(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
I.never know there was such a practice called Mutah .
The Concept of Mutah Marriage:
by S Koundinya · 2010 · Cited by 2 · Related articles
Aug 27, 2010 · Professor Fyzee states that “Mutah” translates literally to “pleasure” in Arabic. In the Shia context, Mutah refers to a “temporary marriage.” A man pays a woman a sum of money (i.e. a so-called “dowry”) and he can have sexual relations with her for however long they agree for in the Mutah contract

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Ikengawo: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
he's better than buhari

3 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Rafidi: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:
Hmmm...

I've personally heard about the Mutah shiit amongst them and the free-for-all sex which in my opinion is the number one lure for most of his youthful followership.

You need to see these guys in procession.

The guys are always the happiest....

You have se x without marriage, whether permanent or temporary (mutah) marriage. You may actually be fornicating while making the above post. How this is your problem among the ills facing Nigerian societies and the north particularly is beyond me. The codeine addiction, the teenage pregnancy, pros titution and child marriage, the fornication and almajiri problems are all not an issue the north is facing for you. You're picking on mutah (temporary marriage or concubinage) out of sectarian prejudice and to misinform, as if the society is so perfect and no se x outside marriage takes place and the only problem it has is mutah. While in reality mutah is a way and a procedural manner to avoid illicit s ex. To the acknowledgement of Sunni Muslims, mutah was practiced and was permitted in the very days of Prophet Muhammad and it is the equivalence of concubinage in the Old Testament Bible. The only difference is that Sunnis believe the Prophet later discontinued the practice and forbade it, while the Shi'ites believe the Prophet never discontinued it but the second Sunni caliph (Umar) was the one who did. Therefore Shi'ites still practice it under certain rules, conditions and guidelines, especially with widows and divorced while Sunnis do not. Yet, Sunnis engage in other newly fabricated forms of temporary se xual contracts including what is referred to as "Misyar". Most people who engage in sexual acts do not even care about following any procedural contract or form of marriage. They just strip and and have s ex. It is not the existence or absence of mutah that makes youths have or not to have s ex.

you can read more on mutah:

www.mutah.com

8 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by gaby(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rafidi:

You have se x without marriage, whether permanent or temporary (mutah) marriage. You may actually be fornicating while making the above post. How this is your problem among the ills facing Nigerian societies and the north particularly is beyond me. The codeine addiction, the teenage pregnancy, pros titution and child marriage, the fornication and almajiri problems are all not an issue the north is facing for you. You're picking on mutah (temporary marriage or concubinage) out of sectarian prejudice and to misinform, as if the society is so perfect and no se x outside marriage takes place and the only problem it has is mutah. While in reality mutah is a way and a procedural manner to avoid illicit s ex. To the acknowledgement of Sunni Muslims, mutah was practiced and was permitted in the very days of Prophet Muhammad and it is the equivalence of concubinage in the Old Testament Bible. The only difference is that Sunnis believe the Prophet later discontinued the practice and forbade it, while the Shi'ites believe the Prophet never discontinued it but the second Sunni caliph (Umar) was the one who did. Therefore Shi'ites still practice it with widows and divorced while Sunnis do not. Yet, Sunnis engage in other newly fabricated forms of temporary se xual contracts including what is referred to as Misyar. Most people who engage in sexual acts do not even care about following any procedural contract or marriage. They just strip and and have s ex. It is not the existence or absence of mutah that makes youths to have or not to have s ex.

www.mutah.com

Please save your mutah epistle for your fellow mutahledeens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Rafidi: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:

Get off my mention you sexually depraved dingbat hiding under the cloak of some shitty muta to live out your weird fantasies.
Rubbish

You should address your BS to those old Sunni men who are rap ing young children calling it marriage or sunnah (prophetic tradition). The same people who believe falsely that Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was 9 years old. While the historical (not the BS found in some fabricated hadith) is that Aisha was not below 17 and was as old as 22. That is how they use religion as a cloak to cover their weird fantasies. Old men using power and money to violate little girls as young as 12 and call it sunnah. And you have the guts to come preach against mutah and claim moral high ground. You should go to bed. Your mates have slept.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by 3plet: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Very insightful.. Divorce won't be rampant
Rafidi:

You have se x without marriage, whether permanent or temporary (mutah) marriage. You may actually be fornicating while making the above post. How this is your problem among the ills facing Nigerian societies and the north particularly is beyond me. The codeine addiction, the teenage pregnancy, pros titution and child marriage, the fornication and almajiri problems are all not an issue the north is facing for you. You're picking on mutah (temporary marriage or concubinage) out of sectarian prejudice and to misinform, as if the society is so perfect and no se x outside marriage takes place and the only problem it has is mutah. While in reality mutah is a way and a procedural manner to avoid illicit s ex. To the acknowledgement of Sunni Muslims, mutah was practiced and was permitted in the very days of Prophet Muhammad and it is the equivalence of concubinage in the Old Testament Bible. The only difference is that Sunnis believe the Prophet later discontinued the practice and forbade it, while the Shi'ites believe the Prophet never discontinued it but the second Sunni caliph (Umar) was the one who did. Therefore Shi'ites still practice it under certain rules, conditions and guidelines, especially with widows and divorced while Sunnis do not. Yet, Sunnis engage in other newly fabricated forms of temporary se xual contracts including what is referred to as "Misyar". Most people who engage in sexual acts do not even care about following any procedural contract or form of marriage. They just strip and and have s ex. It is not the existence or absence of mutah that makes youths have or not to have s ex.

www.mutah.com

3 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by bigpicture001: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
..zak is a terrorist waiting to happen

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by blackmantis: 4:24am On Jul 28, 2019
It's obvious that any Sunni Moslem hates the IMN why not ask the Christian in kaduna what they think about him.

Zakzaky is just a man

2 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Lawalatm: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2019
No one is supporting him..... FG should also do the right thing... Obey court orders undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Eraddray(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2019
i hv read all.. but one thing is not yet adding up... why is it that this same set of ppl are being hunted in Saudi Arabia... despite the fact that they're Muslims..

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by tuniski: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Eraddray:
i hv read all.. but one thing is not yet adding up... why is it that this same set of ppl are being hunted in Saudi Arabia... despite the fact that they're Muslims..

Because Saudi is predominantly Sunni Muslims. Bascally Sunnis hate Shiites and See them as apostates.

What is happening is aa sectarian Rivalry where the majority sect persecute the minority one.

3 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by nototribalist: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
chisom83:
:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Am chatting with a Muslim friend who lives in Kaduna and it's been interesting.... *Read his comment on Shiites leader below*
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Please as learned young Nigerian, let's find out matters before putting blames o
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Anyway, give a dog a bad name to hang him
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: For the records.

1. Zakzaky has two case. One against federal government and second against Kaduna state govt
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 2. The court cases are concurrent. That is, he has been attending to two courts on different matters.
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 3. The one against federal govt (COAS matter) is in federal high court abuja while in Kaduna he was charged for criminal conspiracy and about three other offences
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 5. It was the federal high court in 2016 that granted him bail against the case in abuja
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 4. He has been in Kaduna prison and always been transported to abuja for the case against federal govt
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: 6. The court in Kaduna didn't grant him bail against the cases on kaduna
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: So, after the bail in abuja, he was returned back to Kaduna prison. So, its not buhari that keeps him in custody
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: If u really know the zakzaky movement, u will never support his release
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: This government is trying to avoid anything that will give zakzaky access to Iranian government. And am sure, Nigeria is not ready to battle war with iran
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Before his arrest, zakzaky already declare himself as a president. He appointed governors in all state of the federation. He has his own army, flag, anthem etc.
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Am sure u don't know the zakzaky governor of Lagos state. I know the governor of kaduna��‍♂
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: He disguise under Islamic movement. An organisation not register with CAC, no constitution,
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Youths are his target. He preach mut'ah to his followers, a doctrine that declared that u can have sex with any of the member provided u pay even if is 200naira (advance prostitition)
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: If u look at his followers, they are youth, he uses mut'ah to lure them and from Iranian funding, give them money for wheoever accept to engage in mutah
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Before his arrest, he took over the whole area of gelesu in Zaria. Took over the whole community, by driving the owners of the building, a complete community
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: All these were going on under Jonathan govt, he couldn't do anything cos of fear of another book haram and Iranian govt attack
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: All his children are in Iran and syrai
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: His first child is studying medicine, second child a daughter studying auroenautic engineering
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: His third son was killed unfortunately in the coaz attack in Zaria, he came for holiday
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: During Jonathan era, they grew wings to the extent, whenever they want to have possession, from kano to Zaria through the federal road, they will block the kano- Kaduna road for 4days.
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: They will tell govt to try and stop them
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: His governor in Kaduna already took over the government secondary school in zango, Kaduna state alongside some buildings around the school, drove all the owners away
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Which they did against coas after buhari became president and met military resistance
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: is being charged with unlawful gathering, criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide punishable with death.

Why do we think he should be given bail? Is it cos he is zakzaky and above the law?
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: We don't verify matters. We act on Nigeria media, the worst media in the world
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: Our major problem is media and unfortunately, social media is not helping us. Copy and paste syndrome has done no good to us
[7/24, 14:49] omolereworld@gmail.com: If u can come to Kaduna, I will take u to zango area where the governor lived and u will see how the people of that area are happy today. I will take u to gelesu in Zaria and u can find out from residents there urself
[7/24, 14:54] omolereworld@gmail.com: @all concerned, now I understand whatsapp with Shiites matter. The case against Zakzaky is multi-facet i.e Zak vs FG and Zak vs Kaduna State govt.

The only bail for the guy was in Abuja about the FG case. All hearings in competent courts for his cases in Kaduna did not grant him bail. As such, he is largely in custody from jurisdictions and rulings from Kaduna cases. While still attending proceedings with FG cases.

On a personal perspective, any one that know the guy will understand, he need to be fully tamed. I lived in Zaria and have 1st hand info of some things. He has representatives 'governors' in most states of the federation and military arm. I recall my bro experience during NYSC in Bauchi where some of their members were articulating how they will take over Nigeria in not too distant future. Of course with foreign sponsors (mainly Iran and Syria).

He has large followership due to pervasive poverty in the land and the permissibility of adultery/fornication with the concept of mu'tah (temporary marriage) amongst their members. You will agree with me un-trained young chaps will love this free access to s*x translated to mean worship!

So, lets set the record straight. I am not talking about Dasuki as I dont have much details of the proceedings BUT as for Zak case, our president is not at fault. If you know, you know.
[7/24, 15:46] SB: Subhaan ALLAH
[7/24, 15:46] SB: This person Sabi am wella
[7/24, 15:46] SB: I Ve friends frm Zaria toi
[7/24, 15:46] SB: Dt told me abt dr movements in Kaduna Nd Zaria
[7/24, 15:47] SB: Anytime dy r going to Kano frm Kaduna , wallahi no movement till Dy go Nd come back
[7/24, 15:48] SB: Most times Dy close down schools,banks Nd markets down during dr programs
[7/24, 15:49] SB: Nd as for dr mut'ah
[7/24, 15:49] SB: Wallahi it is true
[7/24, 15:49] SB: U can marry to different women within a month
[7/24, 15:50] SB: U can even marry Ur close friends wives
[7/24, 15:51] SB: Iran govt is deeply involved for real
Their govt is sponsoring dm
I learnt Dy r on Monthly payroll of atleast 50k
[7/24, 15:55] SB: I was abt taking permission to forward it to Muslim group s I belong to
[7/24, 15:57] omolereworld@gmail.com: Forward jor
[7/24, 15:58] omolereworld@gmail.com: Forward to Christian group sef
[/s]

Propaganda lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by vivalavida(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Eraddray:

The keyword here is intolerance on the part of the sunni.that you are the majority in a particular religion does not mean you shouldn't allow others to thrive. I am a Christian. In christiandom we have the old orthodox churches with their doctrines. And we have the new Pentecostal churches. But all have been able to thrive together. Sunni's are just being intolerant of the shittes. That's all I can see

4 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Asquare84(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2019
www.mutah.com can a Christian engage in mutah with a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Jones4190(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Please as learned young Nigerian, let's find out matters before putting blame, For the record.
2. The court cases are concurrent. That is, he has been attending to two courts on different matters
3. The one against federal govt (COAST matter) is in federal high court Abuja while in Kaduna he was charged for criminal conspiracy and about three other offences
4. It was the federal high court in 2016 that granted him bail against the case in Abuja
5. He has been in Kaduna prison and always been transported to Abuja for the case against federal govt
6. The court in Kaduna didn't grant him bail against the cases on kaduna
So, after the bail in Abuja, he was returned back to Kaduna prison. So, its not buhari that keeps him in custody
~if u really know the zakzaky movement, u will never support his released
This government is trying to avoid anything that will give zakzaky access to Iranian government. And am sure, Nigeria is not ready to battle war with iran
Before his arrest, zakzaky already declare himself as a president. He appointed governors in all state of the federation. He has his own army, flag, anthem etc.
Am sure u don't know the zakzaky governor of Lagos state. I know the governor of kaduna
He disguise under Islamic movement. An organisation not register with CAC, no constitution,
~Youths are his target. He preach mut'ah to his followers, a doctrine that declared that u can have sex with any of the member provided u pay even if is 200naira (advance prostitition
~if u look at his followers, they are youth, he uses mut'ah to lure them and from Iranian funding, give them money for wheoever accept to engage in mutah
~ Before his arrest, he took over the whole area of gelesu in Zaria. Took over the whole community, by driving the owners of the building, a complete community
~All these were going on under Jonathan govt, he couldn't do anything cos of fear of another book haram and Iranian govt attack
All his children are in Iran and syrai
~His first child is studying medicine, second child a daughter studying auroenautic engineering
~His third son was killed unfortunately in the coaz attack in Zaria, he came for holiday
~During Jonathan era, they grew wings to the extent, whenever they want to have possession, from kano to Zaria through the federal road, they will block the kano- Kaduna road for 4days.
They will tell govt to try and stop them
His governor in Kaduna already took over the government secondary school in zango, Kaduna state alongside some buildings around the school, drove all the owners away
Which they did again after buhari became president and met military resistance
is being charged with unlawful gathering, criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide punishable with death.
~Why do we think he should be given bail? Is it cos he is zakzaky and above the law?
~We don't verify matters. We act on Nigeria media, the worst media in the world
~Our major problem is media and unfortunately, social media is not helping us. Copy and paste syndrome has done no good to us
~If u can come to Kaduna, take yoursel to zango area where the governor lived and u will see how the people of that area are happy today. I will advice you to take yoursel to gelesu in Zaria and u can find out from residents there urself
~@all concerned, now I understand whatsapp with Shiites matter. The case against Zakzaky is multi-facet i.e Zak vs FG and Zak vs Kaduna State govt.
~The only bail for the guy was in Abuja about the FG case. All hearings in competent courts for his cases in Kaduna did not grant him bail. As such, he is largely in custody from jurisdictions and rulings from Kaduna cases. While still attending proceedings with FG cases.
On a personal perspective, any one that know the guy will understand, he need to be fully tamed. I have a friend who lived in Zaria and he have 1st hand info of some things. He has representatives governors in most states of the federation and military arm. I recall one bro experience during NYSC in Bauchi where some of their members were articulating how they will take over Nigeria in not too distant future. Of course with foreign sponsors (mainly Iran and Syria).
~He has large followers due to pervasive poverty in the land and the permissibility of adultery/fornication with the concept of mu'tah (temporary marriage) amongst their members. You will agree with me un-trained young chaps will love this free access to s*x translated to mean worship!
So, lets set the record straight. I am not talking about Dasuki as I don't have much details of the proceedings BUT as for Zak case, our president is not at fault. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by rottennaija(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Oshin56:
An idle hand is a tools for the devil, if a government can find a solution to the level of illiteracy in the North all this thing will reduce. FG made a big mistake for not following court order to release this man and the irony there now is that FG can not release this man and he most not die in there custody.

My dear, I do not know all the fact but there is what is called national security, and when it matters most, you can be held against your right in the name of national security. It makes me wonder, have you heard any of the former military ruler say anything about the FG in this El zakzaky stuff? Not even OBJ?

2 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by tuniski: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Asquare84:
www.mutah.com can a Christian engage in mutah with a Muslim

Good question, can a Christian engage in Nikkah with a Muslim? Let the scholars educate us.
Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by tuniski: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2019
rottennaija:

My dear, I do not know all the fact but there is what is called national security, and when it matters most, you can be held against your right in the name of national security. It makes me wonder, have you heard any of the former military ruler say anything about the FG in this El zakzaky stuff? Not even OBJ?
Does that really matter? What haven't they say that buhari listens to?

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by otokx(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Interesting write up.
Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Talknochip(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2019
If only non Muslims will be exempted from the effect of this in-house fighting, then i will gladly say '' Let the rivalry continue''. Please, they (Sunni and Shia) should not involve us (non muslims) or allow us to suffer in their MALFUNCTION

2 Likes

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by ArticleBeast: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2019
But they said Jonathan killed three of his children now our reliable muslim source from kaduna said buhari killed one of his child. Make una dey lie with sense na
Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by moshuur(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2019
vivalavida:

The keyword here is intolerance on the part of the sunni.that you are the majority in a particular religion does not mean you shouldn't allow others to thrive. I am a Christian. In christiandom we have the old orthodox churches with their doctrines. And we have the new Pentecostal churches. But all have been able to thrive together. Sunni's are just being intolerant of the shittes. That's all I can see
Shias are not Muslims... they go against some basic principles of Islam.its not about being tolerant or not.
Trust me u don't want a large number of shias in ur community/country.

1 Like

Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
chisom83:
:49]

The writer has succeeded in bringing out Buhari's many flaws!!!

Zakzaky is only one out of Buhari's numerous flaws!!!

What about Dasuki

Who turned Nigeria to a poverty world

He is afraid they will team up with Iran but Fulani herdsmen are from different countries and he's doing nothing!!!

How's is he Buhari, different from El-zakzaky

As a president, he's meant to lead by example by respecting the decision of the court!!!

Which we all know, he has failed in that regard!!!
Re: Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. by Babaheekmat: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2019
As a Muslim..

I expect nothing less from zakyzaky..

What he's practicing is called Aqeedah shia..

Shia are not Muslims.. they're shia.

Period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki / Buhari Settles On Consensus: His Candidate Is In Here. / Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.