Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! (32996 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2019
refiner:
Tho it's coming late.. It's still my day!

Spent it at the orphanage...there smiles was the most priceless gift I ever received today...i broke my piggy bank for them and that's d best decision i ever made.
tho it's little..
I want to use this means to encourage each and every one of us,no matter the little u have, there are those that has none...if you think you will show this act of love to the needy when u are ready,you might never be...

Put a smile on someone today!

Happy birthday to me once again!! grin grin

there is no reward attached to this ur act because you used your hands and spoilt it by not keeping it a secret
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Jsouvenir(f): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Happy dear age gracefully........

Don't make the mistake of compromising quantity over quality. Our mugs/ souvenir Items can be used for personal and professional gifting Whether you have a professional event, or you just want something personal to give to clients ,guests,friends, wedding/birthday souvenirs Don't forget to send in your orders from Customized Mugs to gift items all at affordable prices. We deliver Nationwide delivery. For more enquiries☎ call/click on the WhatsApp link 09018239474.

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2019
This girl go sweet to nack sha. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Arabiandude: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2019
refiner:

Spent it at the orphanage...there smiles was the most priceless gift I ever received today...i broke my piggy bank for them and that's d best decision i ever made.
tho it's little..
I want to use this means to encourage each and every one of us,no matter the little u have, there are those that has none...if you think you will show this act of love to the needy when u are ready,you might never be...

Wow 2016, thats some fvcking 3 years ago and when men were boys and nairaland was the new and only sexy...how time flies.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Arabiandude: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2019
rosalieene:

Amen ooooooo
on her behalf
Look whose moniker i am seeing on this thread, the one and only calm and beautiful roselyn. Never knew you guys are still on nairaland, was surprised seeing adaolisa birthday thread
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by rosalieene(f): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Arabiandude:

Look whose moniker i am seeing on this thread, the one and only calm and beautiful roselyn. Never knew you guys are still on nairaland, was surprised seeing adaolisa birthday thread
lol, we are laying on a lowkey
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by rosalieene(f): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Opyz:
Now adays girls and over do....is it by force to slay with heavy makeup? It's very obvious this girl is just ok in real life undecided
she is prettier in real life than you can ever imagine

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Nairaland is truly full of depraved people. See how she's being analysed in the thread like any of these commenters look or can do an atom of what she's done. My dear, happy birthday! God bless you and your new age, wish you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by BoyHuncho(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Refiner, smallie with babyface that year cheesy you'll be like 22 years now correct? wink

Birthday blessings R..LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by CioAngels(f): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Happy beautiful birthday my lady. May you live long in good health.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Happy Birthday. ❤️
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Ginaz(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow. She changed so so much. I didn't recognize her at first till someone brought up her old picture. Well I wish you the best baby girl.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Arabiandude: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
rosalieene:

lol, we are laying on a lowkey
Good to know and same here anyways. Nairaland is now the last thing on my mind when it comes to typing nor chatting. Guess you know who this is right?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by rosalieene(f): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Arabiandude:

Good to know and same here anyways. Nairaland is now the last thing on my mind when it comes to typing nor chatting. Guess you know who this is right?
yes
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Arabiandude: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2019
rosalieene:

yes
Alright, goodmorning babe
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by number5(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ahhh

My very own refiner .how did i not see this thread at the right time. See how U're all grown... Time fly fast but my admiration remains sure cheesy

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
refiner:

tho it's little..

Happy belated birthday to you.

I am a friend to Drake from Romanceland platform (sure you remember the platform) and we have not bn able to reach out to him for months now and we are getting worried. I sent u a request. Kindly accept or reach me on kells4christ@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by refiner(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
hey, I don’t have access to my email box at the moment. Can you Whatsapp?
Yeah...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by refiner(f): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
WhatsApp

Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by MrCork: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Happy birthday�� dear

how much'? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by emmysolo2001(f): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
How?
MrCork:

how much'? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by jakandeola(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
refiner:

Ok
IMO beauty. king time I hope u are okay.how is school.complement of d season.I wish u d best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! by canalily(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
refiner:

tho it's little..
I want to use this means to encourage each and every one of us,no matter the little u have, there 5 are those that has none...if you think you will show this act of love to the needy when u are ready,you might never be...

where is your face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets / Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.