Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl (75956 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by blesskewe(f): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Ini no gree marry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by grandstar(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
The girl can't be more than nineteen.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Gofwane(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Kylekent59:
The type of TRASH that greases FP.

I think these people pay Nairaland mods, Regina is always making FP.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Godwin2am(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2019
MOTHER AND FATHTIES
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by realstars: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Who is younger than who now?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Ijay100: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Wow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by BruncleZuma: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2019
indigenous234:
If this doesn't make FP I'll take Nairaland serious

Too late
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by nero2face: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin
Vulcanheph:

No need .....its definitely Gonna make FP, NL Mods will Push anything there as long as it has the following:

Regina daniel
BB Naija
Snake
Bobrisky
Tonto dickeh Etc
grin
Vulcanheph:

No need .....its definitely Gonna make FP, NL Mods will Push anything there as long as it has the following:

Regina daniel
BB Naija
Snake
Bobrisky
Tonto dickeh Etc
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by princety24(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T20-pcHhsEA Chaii she is now a big girl..z#Regina
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Kay512: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Nobody. Like, no bleeping body would've thought she'd get mar…

With just #3,500, you too can own a blog. Check this thread...https://www.nairaland.com/5324165/let-me-create-wordpress-blog
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Chukalemon(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
This what our ipob leader (nnamdi kanu) means concerning pedophile,child abuse.ned nwoko is actually one of them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by shogsman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
She's barely 18 and she's married into money,mission accomplished for her mum.she's done for.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by wonder233: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigerians are usually cynics when it comes to age, everyone is "old" in Nigeria. This throwback picture looks very 'recent'. Shows Regina is really young
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by ovcwality(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
indigenous234:
Lol, you have been failed grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
dangotesmummy:
When this kind of woman is your model and mentor, I'm not surprised Regina is where she is today

They say show me your friend/mentor, I'll tell you what your future will be like

Who should have been her mentor?

Wizkid, Tu Face, Nairamarley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by francisduru: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Now she is eating a more bigger cock, see life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by francisduru: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Now she is eating a more bigger wenis, see life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by emmykey0128(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nobody knew she will grow up and become an olosho then
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
what's this ?

Tot Regina Daniels nairaland reigns here was over
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Naza25: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
indigenous234:
We don land for FP with alacrity

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by indigenous234(f): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
ovcwality:

Lol, you have been failed grin

No I didn't.... Nairaland did
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by levi2(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
2 farm tools...

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by indigenous234(f): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Too late

It made FP lol..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by wizod(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Joystark:

All these Ini Edo them set no dey gree old shocked
dem no dey grow old oooo, they are using dat calender dat changes without affecting dem, no wonder every girl on fb is between 20 to 25 even my female school mates are 25yrs while i'm in my early 40's. Women and lying is just like 5 and 6.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by favour32(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Research has proven that money can buy love but that doesn't mean true love don't exist though!
True love is theorical but not practical.
Therefore, nothing like true love logically.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by contigiency(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
But she is still a little girl or did she become an adult because she went and married his grandpa?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by ADRIAN88(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
She's now a big gehl!! disturbing the Nigerian stratosphere with her plenty drama, nansense!

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Goddyj(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow! SEX cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Goddyj(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
favour32:

True love is theorical but not practical.
Therefore, nothing like true love logically.
Technically, True love still exists undecided--Lai Mohammed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Joystark(f): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
wizod:
dem no dey grow old oooo, they are using dat calender dat changes without affecting dem, no wonder every girl on fb is between 20 to 25 even my female school mates are 25yrs while i'm in my early 40's. Women and lying is just like 5 and 6.

I'm not talking numbers.
I'm talking about their body; face and all.
E.g Kate Henshaw at 48... Still stunning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut / I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.