Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall (29750 Views)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Pat081: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2019
My own prayer is that they should not jump wen the thing is moving forward just take a look at that woman thinking of what to do

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Appetizerbmaz(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2019
The Ibadan self is the dirtiest city in Africa. Akure the most boring and peaceful in the south west.
mrvitalis:

Are so dumb u cant understand basic english ?
Where in the article did it state it was the first escalator in igbo land

Name a building with escalator in Ado ekiki ,oshogbo ,and akure please

Just one each

Little wonder we have trends on views of cites in the south east but u refused to show urs always ruining to claim lagos n at best ibadan( that 95% should be ideal for pigs even )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TSRC: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Oh my God!
Are you kidding

Almost 60yrs since Western Government built skyscraper and put elevator in the building....

50yrs after Falomo shopping center had escalator....

Iboland is just celebrating and jubilating its first escalator.

Soon as Lagos launch its metro t r ain many people will buy one way bus ticket and vacate Iboland to go see the new trains in Lagos. London. They dont mind sleeping under bridge, they just want to enjoy the train ride. grin

Ibo Amaka!
Shut up.
The governor is modernizing his state even with resources less than most States.
You can laugh at them for now but they are developing faster than most States in Nigeria.

Keep laughing while your governors rob you blind.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Bridget95(f): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Dave umahi is a good Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by hedonido: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2019
delugajackson:
Expect our Facebook slay queens to take over that mall.

Even the ones with zero balance will infiltrate that place and turn it into something else, with their bend-down-select okrika and their smelly wigs.
Infiltrate? Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Vainglory: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Great. I am very sure that most of the people spewing thrash here have never seen a moving escalator. Didn't see one myself until I travelled out of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by magicminister: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2019
The first time I saw and got on an escalator was at the ikeja shoprite. Lol!!

I know how these women feel but we sha dey backward.
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by fkj950ax(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Correctgist:

a after seeing an escalator (moving staircase) for the first time in a mall constructed by the governor.

The fact that the Op defined escalator is a sad one. Is this implying people on NL MAY also not know what it is like the women...

And government has no business in business. Why should a State Government construct a mall? It is a commercial venture. A modern primary health care centre would have been beneficial.
Leave business to business people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Developers
Kikikikikikiki

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Fingerprinter(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2019
delugajackson:
Expect our Facebook slay queens to take over that mall.

Even the ones with zero balance will infiltrate that place and turn it into something else, with their bend-down-select okrika and their smelly wigs.

Guy, wetin slay queens do you?
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by guru90: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Believe me or not. If a new governor enter that sit.... hmmmmmmm.....
I wanna drop a bomb.... but let me reserve my comment.
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by SmallmebigGod: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
This is fantastic.

I feel like shedding teats of joy. If not for PDP, these women would have departed this earth without riding a common escalator.

Umahi of Ebonyi is a total champion.
So the former governors was from APC
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Fingerprinter(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2019
fkj950ax:

The fact that the Op defined escalator is a sad one. Is this implying people on NL MAY also not know what it is like the women...

And government has no business in business. Why should a State Government construct a mall? It is a commercial venture. A modern primary health care centre would have been beneficial.

Construct mall and hand it over to private sector to manage. It still generates revenue for the state. So what are you saying?

And who told you there are no primary health care centers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Lugianostar(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Governor Dave Umahi meant well for his people!!!

He is a man of the future.

People can say anything about the experience of those people. They is always a first day experience in any sphere of our endeavor.

Enjoy it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Fingerprinter(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2019
All the people making noise here have not seen or used an escalator before. In fact, many of them don't know the difference between escalator and elevator - - that's why the OP had to define what an escalator is.

Unsurprisingly, they are from the south west. The only two places you can find an escalator in south west are Lagos and oyo states.

In places like Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, you may not even see an ordinary 4 storey building.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Techsunny: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:

1st class ophonja

grin
ephonja dumping refuse @Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Very soon they will turn there to play ground.
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TSRC: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2019
fkj950ax:

Why didn't the business people build it all these years?
Not every state is Lagos. Some governors need to actively modernise their States themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are so dumb u cant understand basic english ?
Where in the article did it state it was the first escalator in igbo land

Name a building with escalator in Ado ekiki ,oshogbo ,and akure please

Just one each

Little wonder we have trends on views of cites in the south east but u refused to show urs always ruining to claim lagos n at best ibadan( that 95% should be ideal for pigs even )
. Ibadan has nearly four buildings I have visited that has an escalator.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Justiceleague1: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Justiceleague1: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Also viewing this thread,oodvanguard an old time ZomB emeritus

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Iamgrey5(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Fingerprinter:
All the people making noise here have not seen or used an escalator before. In fact, many of them don't know the difference between escalator and elevator - - that's why the OP had to define what an escalator is.

Unsurprisingly, they are from the south west. The only two places you can find an escalator in south west are Lagos and oyo states.

In places like Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, you may not even see an ordinary 4 storey building.
Lol

There's escalator in Ondo, Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Lagos state.

I am not sure about Ekiti

Escalator is not a big deal please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Iamgrey5(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Why didn't the business people build it all these years?
Not every state is Lagos. Some governors need to actively modernise their States themselves.
But business people built the one in lbadan

Palms mall built an escalator and a transparent lift in their shopping mall in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Oh my God!
Are you kidding

Almost 60yrs since Western Government built skyscraper and put elevator in the building....

50yrs after Falomo shopping center had escalator....

Iboland is just celebrating and jubilating its first escalator.

Soon as Lagos launch its metro t r ain many people will buy one way bus ticket and vacate Iboland to go see the new trains in Lagos. London. They dont mind sleeping under bridge, they just want to enjoy the train ride. grin

Ibo Amaka!
Otondo
Falomo shopping complex doesn't have escalator before it was demolished, City mall Onikan was the first build in Lagos they installed escalators, and that was 2008, there is no escator in Ibadan, Abeokute, Osogbo, Akure and Ado Ekiti, you lack common sense, they installed elevator in Modotel Enugu built by Sir Alex Ekwueme built after the civil war. There are escalators in Everyday Mall Owerri, Enugu mall, there are many elevators in many buildings across southeast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
. Ibadan has nearly four buildings I have visited that has an escalator.

Okay i didnt say ibadan ...the city i told u to name are clear ...seem u have comprehension issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Iamgrey5(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Okay i didnt say ibadan ...the city i told u to name are clear ...seem u have comprehension issue
Akure, Osun and Ogun state has shopping malls with escalator built inside

Hope you are happy now? Mr brains !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by omooba969(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Viewing this thread is my benefactor and master omooba969... I wish you more blessings sir & pray for more grace on you sir. smiley

Thanks smiley but I'm used to this pattern of nauseating behaviour from you as the next thing is to beg for money.

Get a life ok.

Be warned. grin
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Iamgrey5(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Otondo
Falomo shopping complex doesn't have escalator before it was demolished, City mall Onikan was the first build in Lagos they installed escalators, and that was 2008, there is no escator in Ibadan, Abeokute, Osogbo, Akure and Ado Ekiti, you lack common sense, they installed elevator in Modotel Enugu built by Sir Alex Ekwueme built after the civil war. There are escalators in Everyday Mall Owerri, Enugu mall, there are many elevators in many buildings across southeast.
Lies

Why do you lie to yourself!

I have seen four different buildings with escalator in Ibadan alone.

I have seen one in Akure and Oshogbo each

oh so because it is not celebrated like a grand discovery, it means it is not there

leave your village and explore the world. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Egbesu1(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Its like you guys haven't been to ebonyi state abi? Even the so call Fulani cattle men are more exposed and civilized than them.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Orpe7(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Thought they said the north are only the backward people
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by mrvitalis(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Akure, Osun and Ogun state has shopping malls with escalator built inside

Hope you are happy now? Mr brains !
Oga name the shopping malls

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.