Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall (29781 Views)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Mrvitalis where is Akure city mall located in Akure ?
Akure mall has no escalators oga
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Palms mall in Ring road Ibadan

The mall in cocoa house

The mall in onireke area of Ibadan

mind you, both Palms mall and the one in Cocoa house have the glass elevator to go with two escalators.
There's no escalators in those malls you mentioned
Video below Palms mall Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1eB_QpJYtY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by RockHard: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Palms mall in Ring road Ibadan

The mall in cocoa house

The mall in onireke area of Ibadan

mind you, both Palms mall and the one in Cocoa house have the glass elevator to go with two escalators.

Dude, ignore that guy. He's a Yoruba-obsessed e-goat. Ibadan alone has more escalators than Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and Abia put together. You forgot to mention Jericho Mall, Ibadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Akure mall has no escalators oga
Don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by tiwiex(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
mekaboy:
We have all been there . Nothing to be ashamed of.
Exactly. All those shaming sef. No be one day all of us climb escalator and almost slide down? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by RockHard: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

There's no escalators in those malls you mentioned
Video below Palms mall Ibadan

You are a LYING ignoramus. Palms mall Ibadan has escalators. And I am darn sure you saw pictures of it but in your deliberate nature of envy and pettiness, you chose not to show it. You have serious issues dude. When will you grow up??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Enugu mall and Everyday Emporium Owerri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by codemaniacs: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Onlydaughter(f): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Escalators scare me. I prefer using the stairs or elevators.
Sometimes I feel embarrassed about it.
God abeg help me oo embarassed
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

You are LYING ignoramus. Palms mall Ibadan has escalators. And I am darn sure you saw pictures of it but in your deliberate nature of envy and pettiness, you chose not to show it. You have serious issues dude. When will you grow up??

tongue tongue
Palms mall Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by stonemasonn: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Harlem2:
Backwardness
God lot of guys in ebonyi don't have access to this kai
it's not backwardness, it's new experience.
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

You are LYING ignoramus. Palms mall Ibadan has escalators. And I am darn sure you saw pictures of it but in your deliberate nature of envy and pettiness, you chose not to show it. You have serious issues dude. When will you grow up??

Polo Mall Enugu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Elemosho478: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Do i need to get there ....the world is a global village

Not all mall has escalator and Akure mall is one of them the pics are online

Keep arguing blindly

Akure malls have like 3 buildings
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by RockHard: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Polo Mall Enugu

Nice. Thank your stars for the Yoruba owners (the same folks that own all the Palms malls in Nigeria) that built the only standard Mall in the entire SouthEast of Nigeria, the Polo Park Mall. Na fine mall, I won't lie (though dry). Definitely the finest in the entire SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

Nice. Thank your stars for the Yoruba owners (the same folks that own all the Palms malls in Nigeria) that built the only standard Mall in the entire SouthEast of Nigeria, the Polo Park Mall. Na fine mall, I won't lie (though dry). Definitely the finest in the entire SE.
Peter Obi has stake in Palms mall Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by KenModi(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2019
fernandez1:
Imagine In 2019 look @ what our political party is letting us celebrate in technocrats world

Nigerians live and would continue to live in a fool’s paradise, at least for the foreseeable future!
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by RockHard: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Peter Obi has stake in Palms mall Nigeria

And Yorubas have stake in Dangote Cement, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, etc. What difference does that make?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by fkj950ax(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2019
codemaniacs:

facebook, google, huawei and many other companies worth billions of dollars are co-owned by the government of their countries or someone who can easily get funding from the government...

in fact, Nigeria and Africa's problem is due to the fact that their state governments don't have ownership in most of the big companies.. it also helps to ensure citizens and indigenes get jobs ahead of foreigners..

imagine if Lagos had its own shopping mall, agriculture industry e.t.c. and not just toll gates and bunch of tax collectors...

These are not true. Governments aren't co owners of these companies.

Lagos IGR doesnt come from toll. It has a stringent tax system, like every government should.
UK, Austria is 20%. Australia is 10% Nigeria is 5% for VAT.
These tax funds are meant to be used in providing social services and infrastructure, not to invest in assets, expecting returns.
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by selemo: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Harlem2:
Backwardness
God lot of guys in ebonyi don't have access to this kai
grin grin grin grin grin grin Black people and timidity..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

There's are standard malls in all eastern States

Below Abia mall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

And Yorubas have stake in Dangote Cement, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, etc. What difference does that make?
Obi was one of the founding members of Palms malls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Ultimategeneral: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
This is fantastic.

I feel like shedding teats of joy. If not for PDP, these women would have departed this earth without riding a common escalator.

Umahi of Ebonyi is a total champion.
i swear to god unlike one dick head in abia state

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Elemosho478:

Keep arguing blindly

Akure malls have like 3 buildings
Pics na
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by RockHard: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Obi was one of the founding members of Palms malls

I was waiting for you to say Obi has even bought over the business. You are an incorrigible nuisance. You cannot change.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by codemaniacs: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2019
zz
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

I was waiting for you to say Obi has even bought over the business. You are an incorrigible nuisance. You cannot change.
Otondo you are ignorant, Peter Obi is part owner of Persianas investments, owners of five Palms malls in Nigeria, he is been represented by Former Managing Director of Fidelity Bank, Reginald Ihejiahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by fkj950ax(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2019
codemaniacs:

government owns parts of this business whether you believe it or not is not my business...

One of the black man's major problem. Either it's my way, or you take the highway.

It's okay, I will take the highway. Not that I cared about your businesss in the first place. Stop misleading the public with false information while doing your business.

PS. Escalator and a State built mall is not an investment. Doesn't qualify under social services which is what a government has as charter with its people.

Malls are dying all over the world. Your governors and mine are building them all over the country. Hospitals and schools aren't investment enough abi?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by RockHard: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Otondo you are ignorant, Peter Obi is part owner of Persianas investments, owners of five Palms malls in Nigeria, he is been represented by Former Managing Director of Fidelity Bank, Reginald Ihejiahi.

Yeah, Ode. You are fond of trying to project Peter Obi as being bigger than he is. To you, Peter Obi has a stake in every business concern in Nigeria. cheesy Ode oponu aiyerada. You must think you are dealing with your fellow Akpu-slurping mumus. If any igbo had as much stake in the business in question as you are claiming, it sure doesn't reflect in the company's choice of locations when siting their malls because no less than 85% of their malls are located within Yoruba-centric cities/states - Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and Kwara (with the exception of Enugu polo mall, which is the only one located in the entire SE region where Obi is from). If any igboman had as much stake in the business as you are trying to let on, how come such a person couldn't influence more spread of the Palms Mall brand in his SE region? You have always been a very daft and mumu-ish fellow right from time, so I'm not surprised at your infantile and baseless claims. No be today you begin your hype business. I understand it's part of what you get paid for, to hype your paymasters. Hey, I can't knock your hustle though. Man must wack, right? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by TundeBricklayer: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2019
RockHard:

Yeah, Ode. You are fond of trying to project Peter Obi as being bigger than he is. To you, Peter Obi has a stake in every business concern in Nigeria. cheesy Ode oponu aiyerada. You must think you are dealing with your fellow Akpu-slurping mumus. If any igbo had as much stake in the business in question as you are claiming, it sure doesn't reflect in the company's choice of locations when siting their malls because no less than 85% of their malls are located within Yoruba-centric cities/states - Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and Kwara (with the exception of Enugu polo mall, which is the only one located in the entire SE region where Obi is from). If any igboman had as much stake in the business as you are trying to let on, how come such a person couldn't influence more spread of the Palms Mall brand in his SE region? You have always been a very daft and mumu-ish fellow right from time, so I'm not surprised at your infantile and baseless claims. No be today you begin your hype business. I understand part of what you get paid for, to hype your paymasters. Hey, I can't knock your hustle though. Man must wack, right? undecided
Palms malls are five two in Lagos, one in Ibadan southwest, one in Enugu southeast and last in Kwara North Central. Fidelity Bank financed all Palms malls in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by Damod88: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=SLAP44 post=80694817]This is fantastic.

I feel like shedding teats of joy. If not for PDP, these women would have departed this earth without riding a common escalator.

Umahi of Ebonyi is a total champion. [/qu

Definitely they are going to depart this world without riding a train and boarding an aeroplane.
Re: Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall by martowskin1(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Oh my God!
Are you kidding

Almost 60yrs since Western Government built skyscraper and put elevator in the building....

50yrs after Falomo shopping center had escalator....

Iboland is just celebrating and jubilating its first escalator.

Soon as Lagos launch its metro t r ain many people will buy one way bus ticket and vacate Iboland to go see the new trains in Lagos. London. They dont mind sleeping under bridge, they just want to enjoy the train ride. grin

Ibo Amaka!

Fayose built ekiti ever first flyover ... That is there is none in the state b4 fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case / How ISWAP Disguised As Friendly Forces To Steal Tactical Vehicles From Army Base / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.