Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios (33834 Views)

Nigeria's 45 Federal Ministers And Their Portfolios / Buhari To Assign Portfolios To Ministers-designate On Wednesday / I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by martowskin1(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2019
When ministerial appointment is now meant to compensate elections warriors and not for the betterment of the nation...

I hail una ... Nigeria is finally finished, buhari thank u for putting the nail on the coffin
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Halo22: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
For me, Lai Mohamed Should go to ministry of culture and not merged with information. Festus Keyamo will do very good in Justice ministry. Chris Ngige should be in his area of health, though I don't know the last time he practiced. Ogbanbaya Onu should be in Agriculture cos he looks archaic. As for finance, that Zainab woman should not be there at all cos she is just an accountant not an economist. Transport Should remain in the hands of Amaechi cos he is an agboro. Education should be taken from that Malam. Uche Oga is a good investor and as such should manage trade and investment. Buhari should just respect himself and relinquish the petroleum ministry to some who is a technocrat in that area. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by emkz: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Speculations, speculations, speculations.

Festus Keyamo would be an activist minister (like Dalung who made many controversial statements) and he should be placed in a ministry where he won't cause much controversy. Unbundling the Supreme Court should be an act of parliament and not by executive fiat, and Keyamo did not need to say that in his screening. Buhari would be careful not to put a sensitive ministry like Justice under Keyamo. I hope he heads the Ministry of Interior. Malami is brilliant and less controversial. He shoud stay in Justice.

Lai Mohammed may be controversial, but we can't deny his effectiveness in defending the indefensible. I hope they send him elsewhere so he doesn't become more hated. I hope Dr Patami heads a new ministry of education, science, research and technology assisted by the woman from UNESCO or Pauline Tallen or we can have two ministers to head that ministry. Adamu Adamu is better off in budget and national planning. Fashola should not head power, please. We need an administrator and expert in that ministry. He should not head works either. Fashola should be sent to Ministry of Sports.

Ogbonaya Onu has no business in that list.
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Otunba2004(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Poor journalism
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Otunba2004(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
grin
emkz:
Speculations, speculations, speculations.

Festus Keyamo would be an activist minister (like Dalung who made many controversial statements) and he should be placed in a ministry where he won't cause much controversy. Unbundling the Supreme Court should be an act of parliament and not by executive fiat, and Keyamo did not need to say that in his screening. Buhari would be careful not to put a sensitive ministry like Justice under Keyamo. I hope he heads the Ministry of Interior. Malami is brilliant and less controversial. He shoud stay in Justice.

Lai Mohammed may be controversial, but we can't deny his effectiveness in defending the indefensible. I hope they send him elsewhere so he doesn't become more hated. I hope Dr Patami heads a new ministry of education, science, research and technology assisted by the woman from UNESCO or Pauline Tallen or we can have two ministers to head that ministry. Adamu Adamu is better off in budget and national planning. Fashola should not head power, please. We need an administrator and expert in that ministry. He should not head works either. Fashola should be sent to Ministry of Sports.

Ogbonaya Onu has no business in that list.
grin fashola minister of sport, it won't happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2019
ChiefOloye:
A bit too long to read, but from what I have read, I'll strongly admonish Sai Baba not to retain Ogbonanya Onu in science and technology, the knows nothing about S&T, he was saying jargons at the screening session, even after spending 4 unterupted years in the Ministry.

I don't even know why PMB re-nominated him.
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2019
I will be the minister of project topics
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by gentlegenius(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2019
ChiefOloye:
A bit too long to read, but from what I have read, I'll strongly admonish Sai Baba not to retain Ogbonanya Onu in science and technology, the knows nothing about S&T, he was saying jargons at the screening session, even after spending 4 unterupted years in the Ministry.
What does buhari the himself knows?
Is he not a dullard again?
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by CaptainMitch: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
These ones are just doing guesswork, nonsense!
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Oladayo12(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
cjudy:

Why will God bless a terrorist?
Watch your utterances
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Sonia201919: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Abeg we need someone with something upstairs to head ministry of finance
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
adioolayi:
You've said nothing... Just permutations and combinations
e tire me sha all is permutations which anyone can do...definitely all returnee ministers ll go back to their ministries while for others let wait...they all good to go if they choose to work and the system live up to them
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by vertueptime: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
Okay , Akpu warrior

No im hausa, ur brother from the core north, a fact is a fact
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
mrvitalis:
Putting that woman back as finance minster is a disaster waiting to happen

This means The CBN governor would most like be doing all the thinking and innovation

Having two accountant as managers of our economy is a disaster

There is no prof of economics in the whole north ?

Why cant we go to universites find the best professors and appoint them S.A to the president on this ministry
But would buhari and the dumb ministers have the IQ to grab what the profs would say

With a GDP of 400bn dollars and budget of 15bn dollars ( that should be the lowest in the lowest GDP/budget ratio in the world )

Brothers and sisters we are on auto pilot ..hustle on it own provide for ur self ...i see no hope in nigeria
keep quiet and let prof teach in schools besides they can be consultants to govt and political office holders...

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Halo22:
For me, Lai Mohamed Should go to ministry of culture and not merged with information. Festus Keyamo will do very good in Justice ministry. Chris Ngige should be in his area of health, though I don't know the last time he practiced. Ogbanbaya Onu should be in Agriculture cos he looks archaic. As for finance, that Zainab woman should not be there at all cos she is just an accountant not an economist. Transport Should remain in the hands of Amaechi cos he is an agboro. Education should be taken from that Malam. Uche Oga is a good investor and as such should manage trade and investment. Buhari should just respect himself and relinquish the petroleum ministry to some who is a technocrat in that area. Thanks.
you are that illiterate Soyinka was talking about...
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Deepthoughts: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamPatriotic:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-buhari-will-assign-ministerial-portfolios.html

This is where you will see trapezium pegs been placed in triangular holes for political reasons,the ideal thing would have been to assign portfolios to the ministerial designates before their screening by the Senate so that each person will be screened based on competency without any charade of "take a bow n go",but for where!,at the end there will be nothing to show for it.
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by justy15: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good representation to a reasonable extent except for that Bello of a mallam returning on that list is a no for me. Gbemisola may have been givien a weighty responsibility and I pray she cope may be in women affairs
Re: How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios by Halo22: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't know ur reason for referring to me as an illiterate, but am sure that in ur state of abject ignorance, you couldn't assess those nominees based on their previous performances and antecedents
OGHENAOGIE:
you are that illiterate Soyinka was talking about...

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.