Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola (29541 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by dangotesmummy: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2019
weyreypey:
cool hanty leave social media, let's talk about your kids and hubby.
you won't respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by StarbozzMedia: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2019
If you want to really know that there are so many illiterates in Nigeria always visit Nairaland. PMB was told about NL and the day he mistakenly checked the site that was the day he said Nigerian youths are lazy.
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Otunba2004(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2019
weyreypey:
is her life not your life, face your bend life and reshaping it, ode grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Otunba2004(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2019
UNDILUTED TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by adedayoa2(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2019
weyreypey:
she's got a married daughter
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Sirwallace(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Well said by her. She's one of those actress with sanity. Portraying your personal life and most times faking it does not portray you as being successful. Most celebrities do it for showbiz which is understandable, but most who copy this do so as a result of inferiority complex.

By the way,
Hello well meaning nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any engineering firm. Diversification in any capacity from management to finance, customer relationship and ICT will also be appreciated.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.
My email is ajayioladeji2015@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by stealmatic(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Social media also fear you!

This woman is so bursty that it can explode the social media’s traffic
50 naira condum would hv dn it,i pity u,she just said social media got her scared nw i c y,mu mu

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Tolexander: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2019
stealmatic:
50 naira condum would hv dn it,i pity u,she just said social media got her scared nw i c y,mu mu
Your father sparing that woman of intimacy by the roadside would have prevented a soul from receiving this my mention.
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by stealmatic(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Your father sparing that woman of intimacy by the roadside would have prevented a soul from receiving this my mention.
my father? Hmm gues u hv cary ova in home trainin,tel ur parents de fkup

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by weyreypey: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
adedayoa2:
Thank you. I have always been intrigued by her.
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Tolexander: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2019
stealmatic:
my father? Hmm gues u hv cary ova in home trainin,tel ur parents de fkup
your brain is paining you.

You know and understand what home training is, and you have to first attack my parents.

You had better watched who you pick to mention here, or else .....
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by tunjilee003: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2019
danjumakolo:
At once u allow your subconscious mind to start interphasing with the unreal world of the social media blogosphere.You become it's slave unknowingly.
please can you break it down to a layman English
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by stealmatic(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Tolexander:
your brain is paining you.

You know and understand what home training is, and you have to first attack my parents.

You had better watched who you pick to mention here, or else .....
else what? D woman u just talkd abt s ur mothers age mate,mayb dats ow u toy wit ur mums breast,i promis 2 reply u evr y time u respnd.se oni oponu ni?

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Betapikin101: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
weyreypey:
I wanted to comment on ur rubbish comment but on checking ur username I realized it was not necessary the name speaks for itself weyrepey

2 Likes

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2019
tunjilee003:
please can you break it down to a layman English

I mean,u subject yourself to mental slavery by the fake and false affluent life of people in the various social platforms e.g Instagram.Typical example: u see guy post his pic inside a Jeep,u see him in another pic at an exotic eatery,u see him in another pic sitting in an expensive sitting room,then u see him in another pic at a shopping mall... Gradually your mind will start believing that this guy is living a real international lifestyle not knowing all the pics aren't his real life.And gradually u wanna be like him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Tolexander: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2019
stealmatic:
else what? D woman u just talkd abt s ur mothers age mate,mayb dats ow u toy wit ur mums breast,i promis 2 reply u evr y time u respnd.se oni oponu ni?
Ya, I toy with my mothers breasts. She is my mother.

It isn’t my fault that you aren’t privileged to toy with your mums own, cos you have been weaned immediately after escaping the womb by the Local Government council officials to avoid being done anyhow by your womb bearer.

1 Like

Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Ajibade123(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
See8 incredible impact of social media on our society https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
She's got a daughter?
adedayoa2:
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by madjune(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Facebook is fake book.
Re: Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola by Antogist(m): 4:34am On Jul 29, 2019
GistMore1:
smiley

Read more Gist here => https://gistmore.com/why-i-fear-social-media-bimbo-akintola
That moment they edit your link for punchng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money / Bbnaija's Khloe Steps Out In Braless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.