Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan (21616 Views)

World Hepatitis Day; Every 30 Seconds Someone Dies Of Hepatitis / World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future / Liver Infection is Curable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by fidtopade: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
This link might be helpful for those who are infected. You may wish to try the suggested treatment. https://herbpathy.com/Uses-and-Benefits-of-Phyllanthus-Amarus-Cid1174
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by PublicHealthNig: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
places where you can find vaccine Click Here to See Where To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine In Nigeria
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by eliok(m): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by Nheeeky1(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please smiley
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by IghravweIG(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
LGDON:

The virus doesn't hide, if you have it. It will show whenever you conduct test. Just that it will be harmless if is inactive
Can a liver function test show it?
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by LGDON: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
IghravweIG:

Can a liver function test show it?

Yes, but there are many things that can damage your liver not just hbv.
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by IghravweIG(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
LGDON:

Yes, but there are many things that can damage your liver not just hbv.
Enlighten me please.
What are those other things?

Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by LGDON: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=IghravweIG post=85728765][/quote]

Acohol, toxic foods, unprescribe medicine, fatty food.
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by Dahunsi228(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello everyone please I want to know the amount of HBV DNA viral load test in any part of this country
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by febo15(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Dahunsi228:
Hello everyone please I want to know the amount of HBV DNA viral load test in any part of this country
it ranging between N18,000 to N20,000. Thanks
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by Matina99: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by fidtopade: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Matina99:
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Please if you don't mind, I will like to know the cost effect of this treatment.
Re: World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan by Phoebe108: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
There is always a solution for every problem you just have to go to the right place to look for the solution 07033871973

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / #TrashChallenge: More Youths, States Joining The Challenge - See The Lists / Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.