Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal (24248 Views)

Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal / Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by SillyMods: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Opinedecandid:
Whether there is an inside or outside story, what Nigerians know is that Buhari was roundly defeated by Atiku.
I'm not saying Atiku is a better alternative.
All I'm saying is that though both men are almost equally inefficient, ineffective, old, deficient, incompetent and belong to the former generation in mentality and strength, Buhari, being older ought to have atleast, enthroned a precedent of free, fair and credible election no matter whose ox was gored.

If Buhari, though failing in all other parameters had bequeathed to the Nation a legacy of transparent electoral process, he would have been regarded as having achieved much.

Although many will continue to argue that Goodluck Jonathan had nothing to do but to conceed defeat in 2015, let's not forget that all the security chiefs were his hirelings and some of them even presurrised him not to accept the outcome of that election, but that little, inconsequential and effortless act of calling Buhari to congratulate will continue to peg Jonathan miles ahead of Buhari in morality and legacy.
Admit this or argue, it's the truth.
[/s]
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by seancombs617: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Olukologia24592:

Idiot play alone and win alone

Abi o,we no want make he play am with him family grin
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by Opinedecandid(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

If you come out of the 'silly mode', you will do better than this.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by anaton(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
tempex88:

I said far worst about Buhari in 2007, today he is seated on d throne. Don't rubbish anyone ...it might even be u as preside t 2023. There might not even be 2023 sef.

There will definitely be 2023 unless Jesus returns before then.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
The judgement will be based on technicality with Tanko involved

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by tempex88(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
anaton:

There will definitely be 2023 unless Jesus returns before then.

Don't be too sure...Nigeria is very unpredictable country.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by Dansuqi: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
The judgement will be based on technicality with Tanko involved
No sir,the case will be simply dismissed.atiku witnesses failed him
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by Doyin2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Whether there is an inside or outside story, what Nigerians know is that Buhari was roundly defeated by Atiku.
All I'm saying is that though both men are almost equally inefficient, ineffective, old, deficient, incompetent and belong to the former generation in mentality and strength, Buhari, being older ought to have atleast, enthroned a precedent of free, fair and credible election no matter whose ox was gored.

If Buhari, though failing in all other parameters had bequeathed to the Nation a legacy of transparent electoral process, he would have been regarded as having achieved much.

Although many will continue to argue that Goodluck Jonathan had nothing to do but to conceed defeat in 2015, let's not forget that all the security chiefs were his hirelings and some of them even presurrised him not to accept the outcome of that election, but that little, inconsequential and effortless act of calling Buhari to congratulate will continue to peg Jonathan miles ahead of Buhari in morality and legacy.

Very stupid commentary.

What Nigerians know is that Buhari defeated your Atiku by a margin of about 4million votes.

There is no other verified opposing fact .

That you and your people voted for Atiku ,does not translate to majority of Nigerians.Neither does a thief proclaiming a stolen mandate,translate to reality.

The facts emanating from the court proceedings show clearly that your likes have scammed Atiku or perhaps the latter is an accessory to the scam and deceit of a non existent stolen mandate.

Neither PDP nor APC can claim innocence of electoral fraud in favour of Atiku or Buhari.

Majority of Nigerians will spit on you.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by bluefilm: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
I know God will never forgive me if I decide to read that long rubbish.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by holllandis: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
bluefilm:
I know God will never forgive me if I decide to read that long rubbish.
God wey Don punish you tey tey
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by Quorax: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
fiizznation:

The above quote; That's what any wise person would have told atiku. There are so many twists and turns in election tribunals and before you can even say jack, four years would be exhausted. Anyway atiku is just wasting his time, looted money, etc. He isn't destined to be Nigeria's President. And besides his father is NOT a Nigerian but rather a Cameroonian. So how can a Cameroonian become the president of Nigerians?
Why wouldnt you brag about the destiny of man to become a president. If not for Tinubu, who was Buhari? Tinubu made Buhari president and that is one fact you can not dispute. Tinubu has the best brains to make massive shift in political trajectories except he does it for selfishness...

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
holllandis:

God wey Don punish you tey tey

Haha grin grin grin
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by anaton(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
tempex88:

Don't be too sure...Nigeria is very unpredictable country.

I don't know about Nigeria but I know that I will see 2023 and beyond
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by focus7: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Opinedecandid:

According to the server theory i guess
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by gloriaunobi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Did I read all that?
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by tuniski: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
fiizznation:

The above quote; That's what any wise person would have told atiku. There are so many twists and turns in election tribunals and before you can even say jack, four years would be exhausted. Anyway atiku is just wasting his time, looted money, etc. He isn't destined to be Nigeria's President. And besides his father is NOT a Nigerian but rather a Cameroonian. So how can a Cameroonian become the president of Nigerians?
What you quoted is exactly why Atiku has a solid case. By the way, the whole petition will be done with before December!
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by tuniski: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dansuqi:

No sir,the case will be simply dismissed.atiku witnesses failed him
Sannu CJN tanko!
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by akaahs(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
fiizznation:

I guess that was the same words u said to lifeless buffon in Aso Vila when he was going up and down during the previous elections.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by tempex88(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
anaton:

I don't know about Nigeria but I know that I will see 2023 and beyond

Lol....Ohhh....I get...we all we see 2023 n beyond
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by dabossman(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
I had a good laugh reading this. Some of the testimonies here are Comedy Central worthy. grin grin

Waiting to hear the comedy the respondents will bring.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by alobright17(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Opinedecandid:

[/s]

Under cross-examination by the leader of President Buhari’s legal team, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), Njoga said the website was created on March 12, 2019. When reminded that the presidential election held on February 23 and the results released before March 12, the witness kept mute.
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by Realbarc: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
I read through the long epistle.

My impression was that atiiku witnesdess all floundered esp under cross examinations.

No evidence to substantiate their cliam.

Looking bleak for atku and team
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by greggng: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
AIT kept on transmitting an unbalance story of happenings from the tribunal. God bless whosever posted this. This petition is death already ...pdp will never prove their case beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal by Cooletempa: 6:04am On Sep 07, 2023
Atiku atiku atiku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law / Bomb Detectors At Yobe Eid Prayer Ground This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.