Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy (13394 Views)

Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Port Harcourt based singer Waconzy have trown shots at one of Nigerian premium music download website Naijaloaded of music piracy and they have been extorting Artist with no returned benefit from their song also threthen to report them to google adsense.

As he quoted on his instagram page " Naijaloaded we dont want your promo it is useless to us, please stop pirating waconzy song we have reported you to Google adsense . He urges Naijaloaded to take down all his song from their portal Asap

Remember He rose to prominence in 2010 with his song "I Celebrate" which appeared on the I Celebrate album. His second album Money Back Guarantee was released in 2013.

https://iwonpopular.com.ng/waconzy-accuses-naijaloaded-of-music-piracy/

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Henry22(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Pls who is wack-conzy?

10 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by solmusdesigns: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2019
grin

trashy waste of bandwidth and hosting space, who the flying fvck downloads woncoda in 2019 sef embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by femtex007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Naijaloaded kwa? Dis guy should just face his dying carrier abeg

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by emeijeh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
The last time we heard this guy sing was for Esama's birthday in 2011.

"Igbinedion 77"

Since then, my guy turn to upcoming

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

24 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Tamasaba: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Waconzy maybe irrelevant today but he is right. Naijaloaded shouldn't be uploading people's songs for free downloads without the permission to do so.

But even though all of waconzy's songs are for free, I would not download them.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by chizzyreal: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin

Does this guy actually sings?
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by OTayobami(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
So fkn what!
So are they now the cause of your inability to perform??

6 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by afroniger: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's like they are always pirating his music. Last time it was Irokotv he accused of the same thing. His music must be very sweet or something.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by lazinny(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
This table waconzy is shaking has 96.5% of Nigerian bloggers on it.

12 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by IME1: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
We will get there

There's so much tension in the industry

Everyone seems desperate and insecure

And our lack of regulatory and complaints channels has turned many people to e-worriors
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by nairafame(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
This one na mumu aswear
So me I go waste my money on your song.... Peeeew Waconzy wakeup
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by namiji2598: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
cheesy

They should be paying us for downloading their noise cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
wtf is waconzy
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Pweezy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wackycomzy better wake up and sing.
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by theenchanter: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
I've forgotten about him sha.... d guy's trying to trend.

Just ask blackface.
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by rainmoredays: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
But naijaloaded is off AdSense nah
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by FuckThaMod: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
This one wan trend,
So make we no download free music abi?

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by JerryLegend(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
I won't even download your trash for free undecided
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Unrated900(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tamasaba:
Waconzy maybe irrelevant today but he is right. Naijaloaded shouldn't be uploading people's songs for free downloads without the permission to do so.

Lol

But you can download wizzi’s song

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by realestniggah: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Noting can separate Nigerians and piracy

As far as I know I have never buy any music before in my life

Same thing with netflix

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by OneKinGuy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tamasaba:

pick one side side grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Hilbertrudolf(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
?

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Tamasaba: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unrated900:

Lol

But you can download wizzi’s song

honestly, there is no song wizzy releases that I don't download.
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by lonelydora: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
How can someone say even if they put bomb on Wamcozy head, he will still not blow.
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Teewhy2: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
If he doesn't want the promo a lot of upcoming artists want the free promo to pass their message to the public.
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
PortHarcourt gals don suck this one dry
If you know you know undecided
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by salford1: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol
Wasconzy. Who the hell is that. The blog site is actually promoting his music for free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Rihanna Spotted Kissing....{photos} / Download New Music ; Without My Heart Tiwa Savage Ft Don Jazzy / Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.