Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest (42370 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested By UK Police For Preaching Against Islam, Awarded £2.5k / Nigerian Man Who Was Arrested By UK Police For Preaching Has Been Awarded £2,500 / Man Who Spent 38 Years In Jail After Wrongful Convictions Gets $21M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by MyGeneration(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2019
If its one useless police from one country like that, the police would arrest u for doing nothing and you would still bail urself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Allem(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Who so ever stands with God is always victorious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by IMASTEX: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Where there is law
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Good for him
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2019
OTayobami:

Lolzzz it depends on who's older, if i old pass you then we go conclude say your parents steal the name from me and vice versa

undecided undecided

I'm sure I'm older

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by camsyross: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2019
There is always a way God compensates these who serve him truly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by MyGeneration(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2019
OTayobami:
I don't know why majority of people recruited into the UK and US police are always atheists and sadists
what abt nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Ladotrader(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2019
But for Nigeria after chopping all the slaps and beaten
Na sorry go end with leg kick to kick you out of there station

But wrong arrest and they paid him
For.naija ..you know how many people they jail for wrong arrest ,or they packed on the raid they're now in jail for nothing they no know chaiiii chaiiii niaja
They respect freedom of speech
No b here Na tears gas they go spare for ur face ...

check my signature
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by OTayobami(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2019
tstx:

Because they need right thinking individuals policing them..... Not tbat all religious people don't think right... But majority doesn't.. Nigeria is a typical example

Big man, na Nigerians, even Africans in general dey spoil Christianity o!
I believed a UK police officer would have told him to be carful of what he's saying rather than saying "ride on preacher!" (Like an African Christian police officer would say) or "nobody wants to hear this" (as an atheist would say)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by OTayobami(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2019
ChemBrodar:

undecided undecided

I'm sure I'm older
Ok o, anyways make e just end there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by OTayobami(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2019
MyGeneration:
what abt nigerian police

65% na Muslims, 34% na Christians and 1% na atheist
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by dumahi(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2019
gaetano:

Yes, Miyetti oluwa
Na u talk am oh say 'Miyetti' means 'terrorist'... in case dem com ask me.

As for u, u funny gan.
martineverest:
watch how Nigerians will storm UK and start preaching...waiting for arrest
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Abbey2sam(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Oche211:
Good.
For those who were shouting and screaming happily when he was arrested asking if he thought he was in Nigeria, come here and answer:
Can Nigeria Police pay you for wrongful arrest?

You go bail yourself o
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Astark:
The new UK prime minister is pro Christianity so he will do everything to protect Christians and Christian values.

God bless trump

The guy just resumed and probably hasn’t even payed down his agenda officially... he can’t uphold any religion above another.. it’s a civilized country with rules....
this man his lucky a sane person who cares about upholding the law handled without bias his matter... many cases like this has been happening and I mean many cases... people that don’t want christains to preach contrary to their way of life just report...it’s not like this police don’t know the law they just like to use their atheist mind set in the uniform to give the preachers some trouble..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by musicwriter(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
This payout has nothing to do with rewarding someone for wrongful arrest, rather its a deliberately orchestrated gesture to make YOU a black man or woman to choose Christianity. Its all about keeping you blind so that you'll be easy to control.

Shortly before they joined in the enslavement of Africans, they printed the king James bible to give to their slaves. Similarly, in order to survive out of the European Union, they'll come out with so many tricks suitable for modern time.

The way the West, especially Britain control their former colonies is by keeping them blind on one hand while convincing them they care. They make you believe that being blind is for your own good.

After exiting the European Union, the only way the UK can survive is by doing what they know best- keep people blind while convincing them its for their own good. The UK want to re-invent slavery, and to do this they'll orchestrate so many of such scenarios in business, politics, education, diplomacy, language, religion, etc. I've been saying this for a very long time.

Note that this's happening few months after a UK hospital (private firm) fired a woman for giving bible to a cancer patient https://www.nairaland.com/5220256/british-hospital-sacks-nurse-giving

Be wary of anything coming out of Britain in the coming years including what you listen on the BBC. Every tool would be unleashed to keep you blind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Pls can somebody help and convert the money to naira for me
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2019
ChemBrodar:

undecided undecided

I'm sure I'm older

Are u like 100 years old or u just assumed u are older than every person on the forum?
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by gaby(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm

Laws being respected and interpreted.

A precedent has been set should there have been none in the past.
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by jhubril(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Mofo is deeply pained to live in a country where ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION. Churches in the UK are closing down : more converts are turning up by the day.

Alhamdulilah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by tyup(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Astark:
The new UK prime minister is pro Christianity so he will do everything to protect Christians and Christian values.

God bless trump

nawa for you o weytin consine Trump with UK's new PM
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by mmsen: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2019
More proof that religion is mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Oche211(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Abbey2sam:

You go bail yourself o
Lolz.... That means na you go pay
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by mmsen: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2019
jhubril:
Mofo is deeply pained to live in a country where ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION. Churches in the UK are closing down : more converts are turning up by the day.

Alhamdulilah.

Most people in the UK are not affiliated with any religion.

Islam and Christianity are hiding places for the mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by frozen70(f): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2019
Oche211:
Good.
For those who were shouting and screaming happily when he was arrested asking if he thought he was in Nigeria, come here and answer:

When the police will twist your warrant of arrest to public nuisance
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Yinxies(f): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2019
It’s a miracle arrest
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Jaysolu(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
christian terrorist
So we terrorise by preaching the gospel but y'all can bomb a full nation
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by oceaneverdry77: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Thank God .. For the Goodness, I just pity those that has eyes but can't see, ear not hear,, I know if you die without Christ, your name na sorry, if you you like use Religion to blind your eyes.. JESUS CHRIST is always ready to receive you, If you can just hear HIM saying Come ...if u do. You all be bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Justiceleague1: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
christian terrorist

Painment o LOLs

grin

The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by MyGeneration(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
OTayobami:

65% na Muslims, 34% na Christians and 1% na atheist
90% sadists
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by Giovannialonso: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2019
This is old news, come up with latest, this is the third time this
year.
Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by tartar9(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Oche211:
Good.
As if what he was wrongly arrested,nigerian preachers dont do that freely here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest by ElsonMorali: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol. People don't want to be told they are sinners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Last Moments And Death Of Man Killed By Soldier In Benue (viewer Discret / Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighbors’ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.