Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey (3629 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by GistConnect: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Actress Iyabo Ojo's 18-year-old daughter, Priscilla is currently enjoying vacation from Dubai to Istanbul, Turkey.

Sew more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-iyabo-ojos-daughter-steps-out-in-turkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by GistConnect: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by simonlee(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Mazi...the pawpaw is ripe and ready to be plucked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by adewest1999(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2019
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day!
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by sapeleboi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
my baby kiss
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by Wealthierboy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
GistConnect:
Lalasticlala
dont let my village ppls to reason ur matter because who u re calling is there headmaster
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by Wealthierboy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
adewest1999:
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day!
The Association of Nairaland Commenters (ANC) has taken a legal action against the Comment Reading Association (CRA) for not taken parmission before commenting on NL. The action was cause due to a comment made by there secetary Mr adewest1999. We the commenters are not ready for any fight that want to go on between CRA and ANC. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by adewest1999(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wealthierboy:
The Association of Nairaland Commenters (ANC) has taken a legal action against the Comment Reading Association (CRA) for not taken parmission before commenting on NL. The action was cause due to a comment made by there secetary Mr adewest1999. We the commenters are not ready for any fight that want to go on between CRA and ANC. Thank u
My friend CRA is an international body which covers all comment sections in all social media platforms....be it facebook, twitter, instagram.....etc and as the vice president CRA Nigeria I implore you to delete the post you just made or suffer the drastic consequences.....Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by Wealthierboy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
adewest1999:
My friend CRA is an international body which covers all comment sections in all social media platforms....be it facebook, twitter, instagram.....etc and as the vice president CRA Nigeria I implore you to delete the post you just made or suffer the drastic consequences.....Thank you.
you cannot treaten ANC in his own land. Are you comment reading association or Crisis Republic of Africa (CRA) identify urself now!
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
ISTANBUL ILU NLA!!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Steps Out In Turkey by torin: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Grabs Princess Shyngle's Backside As She Holds Tightly To Her / Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl / 20 Most Handsome Actors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.