Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl (3632 Views)

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Wizkid Fighting With A Chicken In A Public Restaurant With Flavour, Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by UCB9JA(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
The popular Nigeria artist with WIZKID fighting on stage because of a girl he does not even know

Click on the link here to watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbeSs4PQNo[/color]
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Age is not maturity..he needs to get matured
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by BlueAir: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2021
angry Both men are both foolss for a woman who cant decide what she wants

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by iamtardey: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2021
What girl? I am not understanding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Sunnybay7: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Lol funny video the guy must be high as a kite
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2021
EVERY HUMAN IS A JEALOUS BEING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Iliveforever(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2021
He wan kill our star boy? grin
That fan is a terrorist.
But op, where the fight na

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

Like the way your mother taught you to be jealous at igbos right??

LIKE THE WAY UR MOM ALLOWED YOUNGER BOYS TO SCREW UP HER ASSHOLE.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Iliveforever(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

LIKE THE WAY UR MOM ALLOWED YOUNGER BOYS TO SCREW UP HER ASSHOLE.
The day I screwed your mums butt hole, she almost cummed to death.

Bad woman

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

The day I screwed your mums butt hole, she almost cummed to death.

Bad woman

THAT'S HOW SHE SCREWED UP A RETARDED BASTARD THAT END UP DEPOSITING HIS EXPIRED AND ROTTEN SPERMATOZOA IN HER OVER USED EXPIRED SLACKY WOMB THAT PRODUCED THIS AMATEUR WEAK TALKING FISH BONE..

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Iliveforever(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

THAT'S HOW SHE SCREWED UP A RETARDED BASTARD THAT END UP DEPOSITING HIS EXPIRED AND ROTTEN SPERMATOZOA IN HER OVER USED EXPIRED SLACKY WOMB THAT PRODUCED THIS AMATEUR WEAK TALKING FISH BONE..

She actually confessed that you don’t know your father, and that even she doesn’t know the man responsible.

I just expanded her butt hole as usually and left. It was so obvious she belonged to the streets.
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

She actually confessed that you don’t know your father, and that even she doesn’t know the man responsible.

I just expanded her butt hole as usually and left. It was so obvious she belonged to the streets.

YEAH BECAUSE OF THE SOCIAL STIGMA.. SHE WANNA ABORT YOU BECAUSE SHE DON'T KNOW WHO UR BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS...OUT OF THE BILLIONS OF MEN THAT bleeped HER... BUT HER LIFE IS 50 /50 SO SHE NEED TO BEAR THE PAIN AND LET THE BASTARD SEED PRODUCED BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SEED FAULT BUT IT THE FAULT OF THE HOE MAMA THAT MOTHER THIS BASTARD AND HALF BREED FOR NOT CLOSING HERL LEGS

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Iliveforever(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

YEAH BECAUSE OF THE SOCIAL STIGMA.. SHE WANNA ABORT YOU BECAUSE SHE DON'T KNOW WHO UR BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS...OUT OF THE BILLIONS OF MEN THAT bleeped HER... BUT HER LIFE IS 50 /50 SO SHE NEED TO BEAR THE PAIN AND LET THE BASTARD SEED PRODUCED BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SEED FAULT BUT IT THE FAULT OF THE HOE MAMA THAT MOTHER THIS BASTARD AND HALF BREED FOR NOT CLOSING HERL LEGS

Your mum is industrious with every hole in her body. I respect her courage.
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

Your mum is industrious with every hole in her body. I respect her courage.

A FEMALE HYENA PROBABLY HAS A BIGGER DICK AND DEEPER kitten THAN YOUR MOM . BUT SHE'S STILL JEALOUS OF YOUR MOM BECAUSE UR MOM IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Iliveforever(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

A FEMALE HYENA PROBABLY HAS A BIGGER DICK AND DEEPER kitten THAN YOUR MOM . BUT SHE'S STILL JEALOUS OF YOUR MOM BECAUSE UR MOM IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.

I wonder how you and your numerous step siblings and nibbling will survive because the park where your mum, our cheerful giver hustles is about to be demolished. Poor woman
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

I wonder how you and your numerous step siblings and nibbling will survive because the park where your mum, our cheerful giver hustles is about to be demolished. Poor woman

BREED FOR A REJECTED HUMAN'S... YOU DISGUSTED ME.. OYA RUN TO UR GHETTO WITH AREA BOYS SO THAT THEY CAN SCREW HER AND GET THE CHANCE TO PAY UR BILLS.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Iliveforever(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

BREED FOR A REJECTED HUMAN'S... YOU DISGUSTED ME.. OYA RUN TO UR GHETTO WITH AREA BOYS SO THAT THEY CAN SCREW HER AND GET THE CHANCE TO PAY UR BILLS.

Actually I’m heading to the park to screw her already widened butt hole at least for the last time before the park is demolished cos I know she doesn’t have a place to stay.

I just drank horse power and black bullet and a pack of condoms cos she has numerous stds
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by KingMack(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chris..Na Wizkid hit nyash for ground like that grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema Falls On Stage While Rocking Fan's Big Yansh In Las Vegas � / Watch Davido’s Childhood Video (10 Yrs Old) / Segun Arinze, Shan George, Aki And KOK Grace The Wedding Of Obinna And Chinonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.