Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I’m Done Defending Ndigbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Done Defending Ndigbos (996 Views)

Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos / My Message To Ndigbos Concerning The Upcoming Presidential Election / Atiku: Namdi Kanu Speaks From The Grave "Ndigbos Betray Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by chrysora: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Senator Orji Uzo Kalu
“I know what I have lost to politics, defending Igbo and fighting to see Igbo take what belongs to them. This cost me my bank, airline, oil blocks and many other businesses. I lost friends in politics, business and my social friends both at home and abroad. Do you think I would have quarrelled with Obasanjo if not for Igbo? Do you think that I would have left PDP? Do you think I will have been on the EFCC list?*
*Returning to a ruling Party is one dream I have long to realize. I’ve not just come back, I am a senator. I don’t think I will make the mistakes I did when I was governor. Ohaneze and co can do whatever they like with the igbs, I don’t give a damn. Everyone must carry his cross”.

Ndigbo news
http://chrysora.com/index.php/2019/07/28/im-done-defending-ndigbos/

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by Nasa28(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Fake.

1 Like

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by mushystuff: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Hungry bloggers on the loose!

1 Like

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2019
their matter is complicated for any sane mind....
Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by LUGBE: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2019
You will be undone like Okoroawusa soon shocked

Weather you are with your new found love or not they will so deal with you when you have intention to aspire for president of the country - case study Rochas shocked.

The worst that can happen to you is to be enemies with your own people so don't use them to shine if you don't want to be like rochas

A word is enough for the....

2 Likes

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by Nwadiuto247: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2019
chrysora:
Senator Orji Uzo Kalu
“I know what I have lost to politics, defending Igbo and fighting to see Igbo take what belongs to them. This cost me my bank, airline, oil blocks and many other businesses. I lost friends in politics, business and my social friends both at home and abroad. Do you think I would have quarrelled with Obasanjo if not for Igbo? Do you think that I would have left PDP? Do you think I will have been on the EFCC list?*
*Returning to a ruling Party is one dream I have long to realize. I’ve not just come back, I am a senator. I don’t think I will make the mistakes I did when I was governor. Ohaneze and co can do whatever they like with the igbs, I don’t give a damn. Everyone must carry his cross”.

Ndigbo news

Orji messed up when he was governor of Abia. He left Abia in a horrible state that's why nobody cared about him since he left the office.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by Bragalane: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
PDP media lying association

chrysora:
Senator Orji Uzo Kalu

Ndigbo news
Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by gaetano: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Orji messed up when he was governor of Abia. He left Abia in a horrible state that's why nobody cared about him since he left the office.

Don't believe every crap you read online

1 Like

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by tigerclaws: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
PDP media lying association

[/s]
Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by SLAP44: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Liars everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by Gandollar(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Fake news
Re: I’m Done Defending Ndigbos by dnawah(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
chrysora:
Senator Orji Uzo Kalu

Ndigbo news
this man just remove the ladder way him carry go up."i can do without the igbos"if it is wat u are saying indirectly ur name na sorry o! but wait o! is he trying to tell us that he is not igbo?my igbo brothers,is wat a true igbo man should use

(1) (Reply)

Battle For Imo Soul as Ihedioha Opens Defence / We Are Not Insane – Afenifere Sends Rigid Message To President Buhari / Kogi 2019: Pdp Kicks As Bello’s Adc Is Made Head Of Inec Rac Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.