Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nysc And Foreign Certificates Withheld Controversy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc And Foreign Certificates Withheld Controversy (767 Views)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Best States For NYSC And Everything You Need To Know - NYSC 2019 Batch B / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc And Foreign Certificates Withheld Controversy by 2019elections: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dear affected members,

Kindly be calm in this regard. I'm pretty sure nysc only want to fish out quack graduates with crude methods.

Let it be known to you that nysc does not have the right to blacklist a school or a country citing incompetency from graduates from the so called blacklisted country(s). It is the duty of the ministry of education to blacklist a country. Also, that can't be done to the current serving corp members. If that was a case, the past issued discharged certificate to graduates from the country who finished nysc would be revoked.

If a school mobilizes u, ministry of education does the evaluation. If not satisfied, such students will be rejected. So, for the ministry to av accepted your candidacy, you're good to go.

I ain't overruling the potential purchase of certs from foreign unis but that is common with Nigerian varsities too. Moreover, not only foreign graduates can't express themselves in English language, indigenous students are guilty of such too.

I'll embrace you all to stop exaggerating that se schools abroad give degree certs for a year course, that's impossible and if that happened, it would av been outrightly rejected by ministry of education.

If not for our unstructured edu system, why will someone want to study abroad.

Lastly, I hereby advise all foreign students aiming to serve to ensure their universities are accredited by the ministry of education before they proceed with the registration.

I believe this issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc And Foreign Certificates Withheld Controversy by blackboy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
If someone graduates and can't read or write English well is it NYSC business?
Corpers are suffering and serving under one of the harshest conditions.
Because many of our big men children ' serve " but really dont serve and get their certificate.
Nysc if they are Nigerians and graduates and come for service or deployed for service treat them well

(1) (Reply)

- 5 Tested And Proven Channels On "How To Raise Capital For A Business / Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Correct Place To Go For Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.