Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko (5112 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Oyinsblog(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Regina Daniels uploaded some bikini pictures online as she posed in the pool.

It became suddenly obvious that the young actress has emaciated; she looked to lean and stress. Rumours have it that she recently recovered from an undisclosed illness.

The new pictures look like her old photos as she has lost much flesh, curves and possibly weight.

The state of her marriage to the moneybag is presently unknown and its not clear if her association with Ned Nwoko has a role to play in her physical appearance.

https://justofofo.com.ng/worrying-photos-of-regina-daniels-emerge-after-marriage-to-ned-nwoko/

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bloggers....SMH. una be real demons...

1 Like

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Enoch07: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
worrying as in how? she reduce weight abi what exactly are u saying na. make me understand

3 Likes

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by pastie(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
not far from too much pounding

1 Like

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Funmmyastic: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
So we should fry okro?
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Noblefirstlady: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Love her new look. She is looking younger.
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Lagbaja01(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Her head is way younger than other parts of her body undecided
Noblefirstlady:
Love her new look. She is looking younger.

4 Likes

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by jsb(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good day dear. I trust you are doing great. If you don't mind, I would like to tell you about a new business opportunity I recently came across. I have since keyed in since I recognize its a good one and since it hasn't been launched yet in Nigeria, positioning on time is key. So I have positioned my self already. Would you want me to tell you a bit more about it? If yes, pls permit me to add you to my WhatsApp group where you can see the business opportunities. We can also see face to face if you want,or chat privately so I can explain more. It's not an opportunity you should miss. Pls let me know your thoughts.
Oceanflow...
08033216489 WhatsApp only please
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by tundemania: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Click to watch the video

Regina Daniels sings love song to her hubby, (Photo and video review) https://maniagist.com/2019/07/28/regina-daniels-sings-love-song-to-her-hubby-photo-and-video-review/

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by holartosin: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
She don dey dry small small
Money don dey plenty���
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Antogist(m): 4:24am On Jul 29, 2019
That moment you decided to leave a 25 years for a 65 years old. You neva see anything
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by mcscott7jarkins(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2019
some pple will die of heart attack very soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=RHjDDbsdy8U

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Eggovic: 5:22am On Jul 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Lagbaja01(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you need to check on an HIV patient you used to know before the disease
Eggovic:

Funny enough no matter how person reduce reach, e no dey ever affect the head. Head go still dey as e dey
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by DonBenny77(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019
The man don suck her fresh blood finish
Re: Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Angie007(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Una funny die... Make we live this girl and her husband alone na

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Slept With My Wife That’s Your Problem’ – Jane Mena’s Husband / I’ve Been Married To Wande Coal For A Year – Bbnaija’s Erica Reveals / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.