Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) (39876 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner / Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by KINGJAJA888(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
P
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by xty50(f): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
But itel shade them lol

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Boyano: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,
I wouldn't even mind replacing the phone for her to still get a shot at the show.
I can't help but congratulate Mercy for her self-restraint and not smashing that phone on Gedoni's "fvcking ugly face".

Gedoni would have learnt the hard way not to mess with lesbians, their loyalty is out of this world.
Though in his warped mind, he believes that as a confirmed Uniport cultist who spent 7years in school and carried out a hit on live TV, he can take on Mercy.

O ga-e me ya 'voom' na-anya one day.

Confused boy.
Stuck on KimOprah, playing with Khafi and subtly longing for Diane.
Who will help us unveil this NwaAmaikpe? The guy too much

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Switruth: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Boyano:

. Honestly he is.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by tyson98: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Boyano:

That is current in every aspect of life,everything he said up there is true because I watched it live when the nigga said he used to make a HIT
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Lordjb: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okay nice one Mercy, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
At least she revealed a design flaw. How will I waste my hard earned money on a phone which will go kaput after one drop? Na iPhone or Nokia win am, these stupid brands are not on that level.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Sirkastiq(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
I thought u are one of the few intelligent nigerians who know that bigbrother is a show for the unwise now i know u are not
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Sirkastiq(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,
I wouldn't even mind replacing the phone for her to still get a shot at the show.
I can't help but congratulate Mercy for her self-restraint and not smashing that phone on Gedoni's "fvcking ugly face".

Gedoni would have learnt the hard way not to mess with lesbians, their loyalty is out of this world.
Though in his warped mind, he believes that as a confirmed Uniport cultist who spent 7years in school and carried out a hit on live TV, he can take on Mercy.

Confused boy.
I saw ur comment the other day and i thought u are one of the few intelligent Nigerians who know that bigbrother is a show for the unwise now i know that u are not 1 of them
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by skukimania(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
xty50:
But itel shade them lol

Itel? My chest! Itel too dey follow throw shade? Itel of all phones? I just can't breathe now. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by xty50(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
skukimania:

Itel? My chest! Itel too dey follow throw shade? Itel of all phones? I just can't breathe now. undecided
yes o grin

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by seancombs617: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oppo na widow for yoruba language grin
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Scripted. I have never heard of OPPO until this smashing 'drama', so now they have 'smashed' their way into our consciousness. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by skukimania(f): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
xty50:
yes o grin

It's the most useless phone I have ever seen. That they are able to throw shade is such a terrible joke! It's not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Psoul(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
tyson98:

Nope the phone is just for pictures and videos on Saturday night party

I think he was referring to the one Mercy used to thank Oppo on her Instagram page. Hw was she able to make that post.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by xty50(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
skukimania:

It's the most useless phone I have ever seen. That they are able to throw shade is such a terrible joke! It's not funny at all.
Aswear is like thet don't know.should we tell them grin
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Psoul(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
MarianaTrench:
So people actually have the timebto sit and watch this program all day?

Don't worry, when you are opportune to own a DSTv decoder or even common GoTv, you'll be able to watch it too.
For now, just be following the show on social media.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by bettyLad(f): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
I used oppo f9 , my husband got it for me barly two months ago, at first I was wondering what kind of make is this and when I started using it mehh I fell in love with the phone , the camera quality is a top notch ,the videos and lots of features in it ..two weeks ago a corporate thief came into my shop in pretence to buy something and stole my phone ,I cried my eyes out and till now I'm still begging my husband for a replacement , I miss my oppo phone real bad.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by skukimania(f): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
xty50:
Aswear is like thet don't know.should we tell them grin

Lol! I think we should.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by richvictor: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Where have you been NwaAmaikpe?
The whole world missed you.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,

Confused boy.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by deepwater(f): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Temptee101:

Smh

u dont watch the show, stop shaking your head.
Gedoni said it live, he confirmed alpha marine - 7 years, him say him carry kala, him run H I T !!!
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by deepwater(f): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2019
Sirkastiq:

I saw ur comment the other day and i thought u are one of the few intelligent Nigerians who know that bigbrother is a show for the unwise now i know that u are not 1 of them

An intelligent person is a person who knows little about everything and not a person who knows everything about little.

My friend, u are not one of the intelligent people out here.

FYI, BB9Ja is a social experiment - this is science, notwithstanding the arts wrapped around it

now u know, make use of this knowledge

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by MarianaTrench: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Psoul:

Don't worry, when you are opportune to own a DSTv decoder or even common GoTv, you'll be able to watch it too.
For now, just be following the show on social media.

Sorry to burst your bubble I actually do have a DSTv decoder...

However, I do not have the time to spend watching a show that does not add any value to me unlike some people who are very idle!
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Sorry to burst your bubble I actually do have a DSTv decoder...

However, I do not have the time to spend watching a show that does not add any value to me unlike some people who are very idle!

Mr. Busy Man. I can see hw busy you are. Please tell us what you do and those things that keep u busy. U are busy and u knows everything that goes on in the BBN house.
You are busy and you are always on the social media criticizing everything happening in the country. Jumping from one social network to the other.

Your type don't even have anything doing apart from managing the little bonus given to you after buying N100 airtime and using it to disturb the internet community forming as if u are something.

Is ur type that will claim that they don't eat rat meat but you will use your teeth to divide the meat for children.
Stay out of BBN if you don't like it.

If all of u claiming to be of very high moral standard are really what you are, I don't think that Nigeria will be low in morality as it is today. Your group would have made a great positive impart cos the number of ur gang condemning this show are many.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Sirkastiq(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
deepwater:

An intelligent person is a person who knows little about everything and not a person who knows everything about little.

My friend, u are not one of the intelligent people out here.

FYI, BB9Ja is a social experiment - this is science, notwithstanding the arts wrapped around it

now u know, make use of this knowledge
BBnaija is someone's business, it is scripted from the 1st day to the last day that's why when i see normal Nigerians giving themselves troubles about it and spending the little they have about it i laugh, a show that does not add anything to the average Nigerian, a show where morals are immorals and immorals are morals, multichoice gets richer and normal Nigerians get poorer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) / Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.