Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help (29514 Views)

The Role Of Government Workers' Negligence In Building Collapse: A Wake-up Call / Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Erosion: Houses In Buzugbe Street In Delta Set To Collapse, Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Juliet11111:

YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF AN IDIOT TRYING TO SOUND FUNNY. DUMB SKULL
Calm your spirit, no need quoting him harshly
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SpaceTour: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
I have nothing to say but I have downloaded those Owerri pictures and video. Abogwara take note
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Why can't they build a retaining wall? This is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by frowland(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Rochas and APC tried so hard to kill this state with his party's evil politics.

I will take this as a political comment else I would have said you know nothing about Imo state.
There are gully erosions all over that state. In fact the one in Ideato North and South area are massive and unbelievable and dated back since God knows when. Successive governments have come and gone, all from various parties and have done little or nothing to avail the situation.
Its a federal government project but one must lias with the central to get their attention. OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, and now Buhari all ignoring the plights of SE to gully erosions. Its unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is really sad. The government that is supposed to work for the people is the same government that is taking away their rights and subjecting them to untold hardships. I feel sorry for Nigeria!
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Kachi4christ(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that layabout Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.
How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid government assets but has not seen this impending tragedy?

I was scared from the onset that he had nothing to offer and those fears are slowly being confirmed.

He should please fix this road and lay off that disabled man who is a director in the state's ministry.
The people of Imo state do not deserve this.

Let's get IMO working again.
Talk is cheap... If only u know h9w much was actually mapped out for the building of roads and drainages during roachas 8yrs in office u won't blame ihedioha for his actions Roachas finished IMO to the last

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by henzy4life: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
I respect everyone's opinion here but if you are a truthful person and an indigene of Imo State,u shud know that the Nincompoop IHEDIOHA has no agenda b4 resuming work cos if he truly has,he should know that his duty is to continue from where the immediate past governor stopped. This gully erosion his accomplices has been posting online,didn't they see the one at Ideato which is Rochas home town,was it like that when he was on seat(NO), that's to say that erosion is a continuous thing cos if u work the one in village B, people in village C will start lamenting. How come it's only negative things they are posting online just to tarnish the image of the innocent ROCHAS? Does it mean he didn't record any positive achievement in Imo state? Am so much disappointed with whoever that will see d truth but decided to believe evil. The Agbero IHEDIOHA should know that what goes around comes around,he will leave that office one day and another person will take over and what he used to measure Rochas will backfire on him and that's KARMA. thank u

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by MyGeneration(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
ekestic1976:
And they'll come here shouting brown roof as if their homeland belongs in the category of London! No wonder their brides are ecstatic whenever they're promised that they are coming to The City, i. e. Lagos. Porsin wey dey live for hut dey abuse porsin wey dey inside mansion!
yes now, even ekiti state brides become ecstatic too, abi na ekiti state be the mansion or the hut,.?
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by MyGeneration(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
maxiuc:
wink that roof will not be compared with the ones in Ibadan

Even in city centre of Ibadan brown roof everywhere

That roof you see in that picture is still brand new compared to the ones you have in Ibadan

Afonja brown roof region
guy these insults are they necessary. Plenty of una dae very childish. What concerns ibadan and owerri woman house matta
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by MyGeneration(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
henzy4life:
I respect everyone's opinion here but if you are a truthful person and an indigene of Imo State,u shud know that the Nincompoop IHEDIOHA has no agenda b4 resuming work cos if he truly has,he should know that his duty is to continue from where the immediate past governor stopped. This gully erosion his accomplices has been posting online,didn't they see the one at Ideato which is Rochas home town,was it like that when he was on seat(NO), that's to say that erosion is a continuous thing cos if u work the one in village B, people in village C will start lamenting. How come it's only negative things they are posting online just to tarnish the image of the innocent ROCHAS? Does it mean he didn't record any positive achievement in Imo state? Am so much disappointed with whoever that will see d truth but decided to believe evil. The Agbero IHEDIOHA should know that what goes around comes around,he will leave that office one day and another person will take over and what he used to measure Rochas will backfire on him and that's KARMA. thank u
let it back fire anybody. We just want the politians in imo to know that we imolites no come play
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by henzy4life: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kachi4christ:

Talk is cheap... If only u know h9w much was actually mapped out for the building of roads and drainages during roachas 8yrs in office u won't blame ihedioha for his actions Roachas finished IMO to the last
. Were u feeding Rochas before he became governor or did u hear he was occupying any govt position before then? He is a very hard-working man blessed by God with wealth bc of his help to the less privileged unlike the Zombie IHEDIOHA who is Alaye that was dashed the governorship seat that's why he's opening his mouth to say rubbish
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by sirlop(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Juliet11111:

YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF AN IDIOT TRYING TO SOUND FUNNY. DUMB SKULL
Nice response
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by duchessvikki0(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dear Mister Ihedioha, this is an opportunity to make yourself one of the best Governor in Imo state and beyond. Through good road construction, you're assured of a second tenure. Start working and forget name blaming
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by MyGeneration(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
frowland:

I will take this as a political comment else I would have said you know nothing about Imo state.
There is erosions all over that state. In fact the one in Ideato North and South area is massive and unbelievable and dated back since God knows when. Successive governments have come and gone, all from various parties and have done little or nothing to avail the situation.
Its a federal government project but one must lias with the central to get their attention. OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, and now Buhari all ignoring the plights of SE to gully erosions. Its unfortunate.
igbos supported obj, yaradua and gej all from pdp and they ignored our plights. My question is why are we still supporting this same pdp
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Glink2018(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
The gods of erosion in Igbo land is angry with Imo state. Imo chief should go and appease the gods of erosion or else....

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by MyGeneration(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
henzy4life:
. Were u feeding Rochas before he became governor or did u hear he was occupying any govt position before then? He is a very hard-working man blessed by God with wealth bc of his help to the less privileged unlike the Zombie IHEDIOHA who is Alaye that was dashed the governorship seat that's why he's opening his mouth to say rubbish
he was blessed, by God but his problem is to steal rugs, acs and chairs from govt building as he is leaving office. The man is really blessed.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by MyGeneration(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Glink2018:
The gods of erosion in Igbo land is angry with Imo state. Imo chief should go and appease the gods of erosion or else....
oruba u no go stop to mumu
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
That upstair building is at a greater risk
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by sirlop(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
henzy4life:
Your skull is empty. Where did Rochas stop? He brought this upon the state. His 8yrs was hell. He wasted our money on substandard projects. Even those galvanized pipes he used in beautification have started falling on people’s cars, forcing this new administration to start removing them. He succeeded in destroying the state. Imagine removing the 0.7mm roofing sheet used to roof the state secretariat and replacing them with 0.3 mm gauge sheets. I’ve never seen anyone as petty as that thief. Am sorry to remind your type that EMEKA IHEDIOHA AKA OMENKEAHURANYA has come to stay! You can hug the closet transformer. I won’t respond you again .

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by frowland(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
MyGeneration:
igbos supported obj, yaradua and gej all from pdp and they ignored our plights. My question is why are we still supporting this same pdp

I will ask that question to the chap SLAP44 that was blaming Rochas and APC and forgetting that 12 years in Imo was on PDP and did nothing on erosions over same period.
Regarding our die hard support for PDP, to be sincere I have no idea. That still remains a mystery to me. Take a good look at Abia State for example ~ 20 years PDP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Lovelyn451(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jesu Kristi...how can anyone build a house around a place like this
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Elemosho478: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
maxiuc:

That roof you see in that picture is still brand new compared to the ones you have in Ibadan

Afonja brown roof region

Crying with style grin

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Elemosho478: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
All these Okoros are masturbating on a Lagos federal road thread but you would never see them on a thread like this

Gully Erosion and absolute Backwardness is PDP legacy for them

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Elemosho478: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
maxiuc:

Afonja brown roof region

But your brothers are all over Ibadan pushing their Wheel Barrows with Passion grin I am very sure you are even one of them.

You ran away before hunger kill you

Potopoto dweller

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SoNature(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Even when he's no longer your governor, you enjoy blaming Rochas for your wife's barrenness.

Make una get small for nairaland na. undecided
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that layabout Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.
How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid government assets but has not seen this impending tragedy?

I was scared from the onset that he had nothing to offer and those fears are slowly being confirmed.

He should please fix this road and lay off that disabled man who is a director in the state's ministry.
The people of Imo state do not deserve this.

Let's get IMO working again.

The fact the man is disabled does not mean he cannot perform on his job, but you ehn, everyone on nairaland knows that you can never have sense in this life again.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by maxiuc(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
MyGeneration:
guy these insults are they necessary. Plenty of una dae very childish. What concerns ibadan and owerri woman house matta
oga no be me start am ooooo I know I should have ignored but I couldn't
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by tigerclaws: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

But your brothers are all over Ibadan pushing their Wheel Barrows with Passion grin I am very sure you are even one of them.

You ran away before hunger kill you

Potopoto dweller

[/s]
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by tigerclaws: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:
All these Okoros are masturbating on a Lagos federal road thread but you would never see them on a thread like this

Gully Erosion and absolute Backwardness is PDP legacy for them
[/s]
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by KenModi(m): 1:11am On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

You still can’t see that there is no difference between APC and PDP eh.

The Rochas you accuse here was once a PDP member even contesting for President at the primary level. Don’t be surprised if the current governor of Imo decamps to APC before the end of his first tenure.

Nigerians make una wise up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Affordable Properties In Ogun State For Sell / Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.