Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help (29515 Views)

The Role Of Government Workers' Negligence In Building Collapse: A Wake-up Call / Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Erosion: Houses In Buzugbe Street In Delta Set To Collapse, Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Mrexcell(m): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2019
massmediang:
Woman Cries For Imo Governor’s Help As Their House Is About To Collapse Due To Poor Drainage In Owerri (Watch Video)

Many houses in Owerri Imo State Capital are on the verge of collapsing due to poor drainage system constructed by former Governor Rochas Okorocha’s administration.

This happened after yesterday's heavy downpour.
A woman and her two children are in trouble. Her husband who is a Director in the state ministry is living with disability. He is experiencing shock currently.

The house is located along Standard Shoe/Works/Spilbert road, towards Mbieri road.

The house has been exposed by heavy flooding and is about to collapse.

The family affected by flooding in Owerri Imo State calls on Governor Ihedioha to come and save them. Their ouse is about to collapse due to the very poor drainage constructed by Rochas Okorocha’s administration.

The road was very good before Rochas took over as governor. He removed the strong drainage system on the road as he said he wanted to expand the road. The next gutter they built was very poor. After Rochas left as governor the gutter caved in and the woman’s house is about to collapse.

The works/spilbert road is currently about to be cut off by heavy erosion due to poor drainage and shabby road construction by Rochas Okorocha’s administration.
The lady speaking int the video is a sister to the man who owns the house. The man is disabled. He is also a Director in Imo State Ministry. His wife and children can be seen in the video standing with the lady speaking. They are calling on the state governor, Emeka Ihedioha to come to their rescue. Let this video go viral until Ihedioha comes to their rescue.

See more photos here;
https://massmediang.com/woman-cries-for-imo-governors-help-as-their-house-is-about-to-collapse-due-to-poor-drainage-in-owerri-watch-video/

Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgAuDF6uaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfMvTARDQ2I

Chaii rochas really destroyed imo state with his iberebeism thank God he didn't succeed in imposing his son inlaw.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Kachi4christ(m): 3:17am On Jul 31, 2019
henzy4life:
. Were u feeding Rochas before he became governor or did u hear he was occupying any govt position before then? He is a very hard-working man blessed by God with wealth bc of his help to the less privileged unlike the Zombie IHEDIOHA who is Alaye that was dashed the governorship seat that's why he's opening his mouth to say rubbish
I never said roachas was a poor man before he became Governor.... What am trying to say Roachas embezzled our public amenities built inadequate roads is as if now that no roads has been built in owerri before simply bcoz the ones he built have been washed away by Flood... Why? Because he was busy using imo state money to campaign for his son in law...
Mind u Imo people voted for Ihedioha
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by safetyInspector(m): 4:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Please which guly erosion site in Ideato that started two months ago? Or you are talking for talking sake? The one on the road to his village between Umuchima and Mgbee was in a very bad shape before Rochas departure from Douglas house. There is no excuse for failure, if you see one say it as it is. Ihedioha is such two months in office so I can judge him based of Rochas acclaimed achievement for 8 years. In 18 months time we will be able to assess Ihedioha and present his report card.
henzy4life:
I respect everyone's opinion here but if you are a truthful person and an indigene of Imo State,u shud know that the Nincompoop IHEDIOHA has no agenda b4 resuming work cos if he truly has,he should know that his duty is to continue from where the immediate past governor stopped. This gully erosion his accomplices has been posting online,didn't they see the one at Ideato which is Rochas home town,was it like that when he was on seat(NO), that's to say that erosion is a continuous thing cos if u work the one in village B, people in village C will start lamenting. How come it's only negative things they are posting online just to tarnish the image of the innocent ROCHAS? Does it mean he didn't record any positive achievement in Imo state? Am so much disappointed with whoever that will see d truth but decided to believe evil. The Agbero IHEDIOHA should know that what goes around comes around,he will leave that office one day and another person will take over and what he used to measure Rochas will backfire on him and that's KARMA. thank u
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that layabout Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.
How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid government assets but has not seen this impending tragedy?

I was scared from the onset that he had nothing to offer and those fears are slowly being confirmed.

He should please fix this road and lay off that disabled man who is a director in the state's ministry.
The people of Imo state do not deserve this.

Let's get IMO working again.
Go and contest even local counsel election in ur home state, they need ur much wiser than Solomon's wisdom there. Nairaland James Bond with destitute pocket... grin

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by EdiAbali: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that layabout Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.
How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid government assets but has not seen this impending tragedy?

I was scared from the onset that he had nothing to offer and those fears are slowly being confirmed.

He should please fix this road and lay off that disabled man who is a director in the state's ministry.
The people of Imo state do not deserve this.

Let's get IMO working again.

You're a fool
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by ziegurf(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2019
...this is the result of illegal sand mining at Nworie river and people should please stop saying what they don't know, these things have started before rochas took over IMO state as a governor, I'm a living witness though Rochas and co didn't do the needful on that aspect..... now that ihedioha is there let him start working on that ASAP and shun revengence and other related system of behaviors....last week he went to buhari to seek permission to fight Rochas while other governors are busy working for their various States
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Was there one thing Rochas did as a governor that was good ?
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Champneys: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2019
I hope everyone living in the houses along that gully have been evacuated?

Those houses will collapse anytime as the structural integrity is already breached.

Nawa!
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by TerrorSquad147: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Juliet11111:

YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF AN IDIOT TRYING TO SOUND FUNNY. DUMB SKULL
shut up as.sho.le
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SLAP44: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2019
frowland:

I will take this as a political comment else I would have said you know nothing about Imo state.
There are gully erosions all over that state. In fact the one in Ideato North and South area are massive and unbelievable and dated back since God knows when. Successive governments have come and gone, all from various parties and have done little or nothing to avail the situation.
Its a federal government project but one must lias with the central to get their attention. OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, and now Buhari all ignoring the plights of SE to gully erosions. Its unfortunate.

Rochas liased with the FG by joining APC and we got nothing. that's why we think he's the most useless governor out there. We better stay in PDP and play opposition instead of liaising with your haters.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SLAP44: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2019
frowland:

I will ask that question to the chap SLAP44 that was blaming Rochas and APC and forgetting that 12 years in Imo was on PDP and did nothing on erosions over same period.
Regarding our die hard support for PDP, to be sincere I have no idea. That still remains a mystery to me. Take a good look at Abia State for example ~ 20 years PDP!!!

That state can feed most southern states and have change. Only Anambra, Rivers and Lagos can top Abia in anything. Forget the negative press. Get down to the state and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by frowland(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Rochas liased with the FG by joining APC and we got nothing. that's why we think he's the most useless governor out there. We better stay in PDP and play opposition instead of liaising with your haters.
Udenwa as well liased with PDP for 8 years and equally did nothing even though during his time ecology fund was sent to the state and all he did was sand-fill.
Ohakim liased with PDP also for 4 years and did nothing. So your point exactly?
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SLAP44: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
frowland:

Udenwa as well liased with PDP for 8 years and equally did nothing even though during his time ecology fund was sent to the state and all he did was sand-fill.
Ohakim liased with PDP also for 4 years and did nothing. So your point exactly?

Is that the state was much better under PDP.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by frowland(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Is that the state was much better under PDP.

Haha, I was not born yesterday. Your opinion, keep it.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SLAP44: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
frowland:

Haha, I was not born yesterday. Your opinion, keep it.

ok
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by seangy4konji: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Knew it was IMO

OK or rich and Don finish day potopoto state
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
The former governor really did harm than good.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Greatzeus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
All I see is red soil,potopoto and erosion ravished land everywhere. If I came from a place like this,i'd probably hate the president too,and other regions too tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Affordable Properties In Ogun State For Sell / Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.