Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45241 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
who is Victoria kimani

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by kollinz1234(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
K
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by whytediamond(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
C
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by idonhammer: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kimani akwuna

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jamorezzi: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
No be her fault nah , if to say bubu don build fence like trump. Shey we go let u enter 9ja .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Toscarele: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't blame her , its buhari I blame
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Ceekay212: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga they too have their problems, if kenya was better than Nigeria, why did she relocate to Nigeria.
Personally i think this comparison is useless.
She is a musician. Nigeria is HQ 4 music. Doesn't mean she left kenya because Nigeria is better

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by lebron7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
looking at the level of corruption,backwardness,tribalism,religious foolishness and bigotry,poverty and bad education etc nigerians should avoid fighting other nationals and focus on building their own country for good.
It's just a Twitter joke huncle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by romeorailss: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it

Where did u put India sir

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by bazzuman89: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
for real

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Sarah20A(f): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wwildcard:
see mumu why she con base for naija now she for go back Kenya the kind hate other countries get for naija eehn the thing weak me ooo
almost all countries hate Nigeria but they are glued to Nigerians undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by CosmicPhoenix: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
what she said is not a joke
lebron7:
It's just a Twitter joke huncle lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by lebron7(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lordjb:
Nice one, ordinary electricity they can't provide, foolish government, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija
Bbn angry
And ya talking about the "foolish government". You are..... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TriggahMan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
If I hear say them no dey take light for Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by OdefaGirl(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
I only know her for dragging Tiwa Savage over Wizkid matter and that was on social media too, she is doing well in her newly found job.
Someone should tell me of her songs...IDK any.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Foodforthought: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day
Hypocrite... pls travel to Kenya and remain there.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by lebron7(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
what she said is not a joke

I know, so because of what she said we should stop tweeting or what undecided
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Topmaike007(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

We are also the most populous african nation. It only makes sense for is to have the highest number of migrants in absolute numbers.
you just said my mind
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by bayelsaowei(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wwildcard:
see mumu why she con base for naija now she for go back Kenya the kind hate other countries get for naija eehn the thing weak me ooo
she is very correct...we should be ashamed of ourselves..instesd of us to take to the streets to protest how our useless politicians deprive of us basic ammenities we are online attacking kenya that is better than our shiit hole country...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Whatsittoyah: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it

SHORT TEST
________________Are the herdsmen of the world?

Pls leave your answer in capital letter

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by wizardus: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
See more reactions here => HERE

Lol
Nigerian's are vexing

Garbage shehu:Buhari lacks power to release elzakzakky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmpC0HuTKYg
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by kevoh(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
If I was Kimani, as an artist, I would stay away from this sort of childish and baseless Twitter fights. You need your Kenyan fans as well as your Nigerian fans. You need to appeal to the most unusual fans and make money from them not alienating yourself from due to silly Twitter banter.

But then again I'm not Kimani!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Damfostopper(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lordjb:
Nice one, ordinary electricity they can't provide, foolish government, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija
upon all the things to stream in this world... I come d stream bbnaija.....

Tueh

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Whatsittoyah:

SHORT TEST
________________Are the herdsmen of the world?

Pls leave your answer in capital letter

Kenya
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by bluefilm: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
justtruth88miSt:
what is Victoria kimani

Victoria kimani is the botanical name of a hoe made in kenya.

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by micflo28(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Will government ever fix the electricity issue in the country
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by baajetu(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Its her business, get busy too, make money on foreign exchanges check my signature asap
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Topmaike007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lordjb:
how we like you reach,by using your platform to stream live matches, you just Fvck up for commenting this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.