Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (47540 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by abbaapple: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
angry

Hahahahaha Africa!!! This man should come down to Nigeria! Blacks what did we do wrong Who did we offend embarassed embarassed this man will have free everything! Free kpekus I mean free everything!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by oluwamaich(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
How does Jesus look like

Like this? shocked
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by rosamaris: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
how many miracles did he perform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by felixray2010(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus with Ali and Simbi shoe
Wetin man no go see

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Chrisus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Africa, Africa!! cry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by zabuur: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chai
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Kharol1234: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
see scammer jesus who na weldone
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Newmans: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lack of knowledge at its height!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by iloveyou82(f): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
drips8:
Kenyans and foolishness be like 5 and 6
where is yobeezy, come and see how Kenya always embarrassing Africa.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus was not a whiteman. This is the transformed European Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by TriggahMan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okay.... See scam

How on earth do they know what Jesus looks like.

Abi him second coming Don reach.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by planetx: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
SavageMajor:
No one knows how jesus looks like, stop deceiving yourselves
The book of Revelations and Daniel described Jesus has having wooly hair and his feet was described has having the color of brass burnt in fire. So he was a black man from the tribe of Judah and the bible describes the tribe of Judah as being black onto the ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Now I know that AFRICA is FOOLISH
I just pity them because the MONEY weh this man go pack leave kenya no be here ooooo.
Their hard earned little MONEY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by aloyin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Oh Africa...how did I even get to this continent in the first place..
simple question!. I believe the best person to ask is ur parents, not to distop up with JAMB question here ABEG!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by belshazzar(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
when will you stop posting stuffs that happened in 2015 for fuvk sake uh? are you reserved or what?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Humility017(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Newmans:

I tell you bro...even many commenting here don't know jerk.
every Christian should study Matthew 24...with that knowledge many will understand that the man is false and anti-Christ.

this are signs of end time
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by atonement12: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Racial Ignorance and inferiority complex!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Bucknor79(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Africans are daft

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Humility017(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Newmans:

I tell you bro...even many commenting here don't know jerk.
every Christian should study Matthew 24...with that knowledge many will understand that the man is false and anti-Christ.

this are signs of end time...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Aaronsrod: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
O to behold His true face in this world or the next!

How I pray this man will travel visit Nigeria that all may take of His blessings and give unto His Glory!

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
These are the same ppl yabbing us on twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by EdujeBest(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
how does jesus even look like?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Kaybex007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Africa and this word called "RELIGION". My people which way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by davit: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na who sabi aw Jesus looks sef? SMH
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Olorunnim: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cunning pastor invite jobless oyinbo to come and decieve gullible congregation to con them out of their hard earned money grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus is not even Caucasian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Missyetty(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okokomaiko Jesus���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Move I think
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by southpole: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
That man doesn't resemble Jesus, during the time of Jesus there was no photography, those pictures use by people and some churches are not the pictures of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Olorunnim: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
TriggahMan:
Okay.... See scam

How on earth do they know what Jesus looks like.

Abi him second coming Don reach.
On a serious note now if Jesus and Mohamed do actually come to this life people would not believe them because no look is perfect for them, na Mohamed own go worse them go kill am for blasphemy.
I hope you get what I'm saying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.