Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Earn Over 40k Monthly - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earn Over 40k Monthly (268 Views)

How To Earn Over $100 With Admob Free App / Dstv Walka 7 For #40k( Negotiable) - Kaduna N Its Environ / Opera News App: How I Earn Over N3,000 Free Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over 40k Monthly by realokestral(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
After my industrial training (I.T), A girl gave her final year project to someone to do but the person didn't had time for the project, so I heard her complaining so I told her I can do it since it's the last thing I was taught at my I.T place, I told her fifty thousand (50k) she agreed, I thought she would price and price and price but she didn't. That's not when it struck me ,it was when I saw a guy into programming and he was trying to power a drone from an Arduino then I knew he lacks basics electrical and electronics. Then I knew why the girl agreed to that price for a project that will take only twenty thousand (20k) from me. I realised this knowledge is rear and those that have it charges you heavily for it(be it final year project, school project or project for home, office, church anywhere that involves electrical and electronics), you don't have to visit the four walls of a university to have it, as far you can read this,I can say consider yourself a CEO or a boss.

We are giving a free lecture on this click on the link below and send your name.If you're interested, Get back to me on WhatsApp ASAP.

https:///2347058407729?text=Am%20interested

(1) (Reply)

How Power Banks Can Save Or Damage Your Phone / 15 Reasons Why They Love It Big. / Recover & Secure Your Yahoo Mail Account From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.