Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday (15465 Views)

MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by IamSoProlific: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Paroh:
What language is this abeg I thought Gazette is an animal?

Please buy pocket pucsy from me. Leave small small girls alone wink

See my signature.

Pocket what

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dozie32:
Hope say Nigerian govt us aware that IRAN has also ordered them to release El-zaczaky?
As much as I don't agree with Buhari in this but IRAN can't tell us what to do .. Nigeria is a sovereign state
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by BigBashiru: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari is a terrorist

Those who chant sai barber are worse than Ebola

I dont see them again on nairaland....

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by digitalman2811(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
The( imn )shitte is not an organization or an association,it is just a religious group,proscribing them is disturbing and funny on the part of the federal government,the Constitution which govern this country allows for freedom of worship and conscience.the federal government would have given this man the Bail and then restrict him from traveling out of the country.Nigeria needs peace.

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by InaNla(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
johnkay1:
Great

Even if CAN president is illegally detain for 20 years Christian will never take arms against government as Shiite did.

This event just revealed their true color, if Nigeria harbour them more than this they will set the country on fire.

Imagine 5 policemen, 2 journalists were killed - those are the obvious one o, NEMA building and truck burnt to ashes. A beg kill them all, enough of this carrot approach.
[/s]

Great liar
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by anpipac: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
I HOPE THIS PEOPLE WILL NOT COMMENCE suicide BOMBING IN FCT. AFTER ALL ABUJA PEOPLE DIDNT VOTE APC IN THE LAST ELECTION. SO THE PEOPLE IN ABUJA CAN GO TO HELL ABI? PLEASE WHAT EVER DECISION FG IS TAKING THEY SHOULD CHECK VERY WELL OOO. DNT THINK SHITES MOVEMENT WILL ALLOW ALL THIS PROSCRIPTION BEEN GENERATED BY FG.
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Mudassir2016(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:
Buhari you are looking for big trouble you have invited Iran indirectly their next step is going to be bad.
u r right bro
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by malvisguy212: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
in Other word, the NIGERIAN government is saying IRAN is a terrorist NATION.

AS God order the Angel to seal the door of the Israelites against the Angel of death with a blemish Lamb blood, God will guide the BELIEVERS against Evil.

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by AntiWailer: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:
Buhari you are looking for big trouble you have invited Iran indirectly their next step is going to be bad.

Mchewwww
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Haykinsofficial: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Paroh:

See my signature.

You're wrong!

GAZETTE : A newspaper publication...

GAZELLE: An antelope...

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by tyup(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
johnkay1:
Great

Even if CAN president is illegally detain for 20 years Christian will never take arms against government as Shiite did.

This event just revealed their true color, if Nigeria harbour them more than this they will set the country on fire.

Imagine 5 policemen, 2 journalists were killed - those are the obvious one o, NEMA building and truck burnt to ashes. A beg kill them all, enough of this carrot approach.

Lol continue hailing them to proscribe Shiite.... I just hope when the fire comes burning fiercely I hope you'll aid in cooling it off

you don't use fire in extinguishing off a flame it'll explode.... stop joining Buhari in being a mad senseless man sad

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by JoseRaji(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Paroh:

See my signature.

That's Gazelle. Use Google sometimes.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazelle
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Agugbadin: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:

Iran has no right to interfere with our internal affairs
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by tyup(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
You better keep silent, so Nigeria should just release a criminal because of Iran. In which country have you ever heard a sect face their army? That's coup incase you don't know. Someone in detention and his followers are behaving like this imagine they set him free. No wonder they've been tormenting kaduna for a while

If you call Zakzakey a criminal dear advocate kindly tell the world a single crime he's committed

it's a pity the pain of being Fools are felt by the people around them sad

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by tyup(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cherrybae:
I'm a Buhari supporter but I am against this prescription of the shite

Why not prescribe the fulani herdsmen and Igbos that have been killing innocent Nigerians and kidnapping innocent Nigerians

I hope your cherry now have enough maggots inside sad

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Agugbadin: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mexyz:
See how fast it is to obey court order by FG, yet they can't obey a simple court order to release this man and spare us the shedding of innocent blood.
I'm sure more victims like Mr Owolabi are still going to die because of the stubbornness of the Buhari led FG.

There is no standing court order to release the man

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Agugbadin: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
digitalman2811:
The( imn )shitte is not an organization or an association,it is just a religious group,proscribing them is disturbing and funny on the part of the federal government,the Constitution which govern this country allows for freedom of worship and conscience.the federal government would have given this man the Bail and then restrict him from traveling out of the country.Nigeria needs peace.

It was a court order
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
tyup:

If you call Zakzakey a criminal dear advocate kindly tell the world a single crime he's committed

it's a pity the pain of being Fools are felt by the people around them sad
There is a proverb which says *A bad man knows himself but looking for who to tell him so that it can turn to chaos .
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by arrestdarrester: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Terrorism has a new definition in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by favour32(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Herdsmen and their anchor Miyatti Allah/Macban have killed thousands of people in Nigeria without being proscribed.
The regular killings are done by a terrorist group and it is not Shiites/IMN
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by yemex04(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Well this can only happen in Nigeria not surprise tho, proscribtion will soon lose value in Nigeria

Chibuzor, folks like you have been clamouring for this proscription using IPOB who has not puportedly carried arms as example...So FG wants to do ist as the wish of some of you now we are hearing another song..
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Mark my words..... this people will start the revolution we all have been waiting for..... since most Nigeria youth are online warrior.....I laugh out loud when I read Nigeria vs Kenya Twitter war....I know deep down we all know this people are better than us in terms of basic social amenities.......I don't have light in my house for 3 days nw....we have to provide everything by ourselves in this country...... We all know in a sane country we wouldn't be thinking hw to dig ground to get water or saving money to buy generator..... it's the government work to provide us at least basic social amenities.......I love the Shiites kill 100 of them today... tomorrow 5000 will March to your door step....I wish evey citizen in this country will March to Abuja and join this people so that we will change this country........let's take Martin Luther King for an example the White people joined his struggle even though they are gaining nothing from it........ bt trust Nigerians once the killing isn't from their tribe state they will all keep quiet.......or they will be shouting behind their phone......LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS
l agree with your post
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Mark my words..... this people will start the revolution we all have been waiting for..... since most Nigeria youth are online warrior.....I laugh out loud when I read Nigeria vs Kenya Twitter war....I know deep down we all know this people are better than us in terms of basic social amenities.......I don't have light in my house for 3 days nw....we have to provide everything by ourselves in this country...... We all know in a sane country we wouldn't be thinking hw to dig ground to get water or saving money to buy generator..... it's the government work to provide us at least basic social amenities.......I love the Shiites kill 100 of them today... tomorrow 5000 will March to your door step....I wish evey citizen in this country will March to Abuja and join this people so that we will change this country........let's take Martin Luther King for an example the White people joined his struggle even though they are gaining nothing from it........ bt trust Nigerians once the killing isn't from their tribe state they will all keep quiet.......or they will be shouting behind their phone......LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS
More like COWARDS!!!!
All they do online is to rant and pant,no coherent thinking or cohesive action plan. Once its mentioned that a rally will take place,they all suddenly develop 'pressing appointments' offline but will secretly be viewing online. Nobody wants to die for the country yet they 'hope and pray' that the country changes.
We are blacks, addicted to power and unimaginable greed, no true change will come unless its by blood and death.

Question is, ARE U READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR THE CHANGE YOU WANT? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Biggcake: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Well this can only happen in Nigeria not surprise tho, proscribtion will soon lose value in Nigeria

Of course, especially with the way you spelt it...
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by gidgiddy: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
johnkay1:
Great

But did they take up arms against government? If the Shiites were going to take up arms against government they would have done that when after the Nigerian Army killed hundreds of them in cold blood just because they did not make way for Burutai.

In the videos we saw of the violent protests involving Shiites and Police, the only people doing the shooting was the police. The Shiites have said that they are not armed and that those killed during the violence was the indiscriminate shooting of the police. Personally, I believe them. Terrorist groups dont wait until they clash with police before they become violent.

What happend with the Shiites is what happend to IPOB. Both groups were committed to peaceful protests but the authorities landed on the scene and something happened that caused the agitation to turn violent and the government used that to proscribe both groups

Boko haram does not wait to go on protest that turns violent, when they clash with the security forces, before they kill people

Herdsmen dont wait until they clash with police or Army before they go out to kill people

So why is it that IPOB and Shiites are only involved in violence when they clash with Army or Police?

Why would any terrorist group be waiting until they clash with government forces before they start killing people? That is not how terrorist groups operate

If IPOB or Shiites were really terrorists, they would have been armed and killing people long before police or Army arrives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by uunwanaobong3: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS NEW DEVELOPEMENT AND THIS EVIL ADMINISTRATION.

LEAH SHERIBU WAS KILLED AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE INTERESTED OR TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE AND GOVERNMENT HAS PLAY IT DOWN.,.- may the blood of that innocent child be on nigerians and this government

A religous sect was proscribe in a secular society like nigeria by court who should be custodian of the law through fraudulence judgement, simply because they exercise their foundamental freedom of believe, religion and protest (which might not go down well with buhari's sunni believe) we remain silent to their cry.

AS FOR US CHRISTAINS, THEY WIL SENT FULANI HERDMEN COW TO EAT OUR FARM AND THEN WHEN WE PROTEST THEY WIL SENT POLICE TO SHOOT US, WHEN THE PROTEST TURN VIOLENT DUE TO POLICE UNJUST BRUTALITY, THEY WILL GO TO COURT AND PROSCRIBE ALL CHRISTAINS AS TERRORIST, LEAVING THE ARMY AND SUNNI MUSLEMS TO KILL CHRISTIANS AT WILL AND COMMIT GENOCIDE
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by dazzlingd(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Eyah poor shites, poor ignorant illiterates, they were simoly fighting for justice to the best of the knowledge....
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by luluman: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:
Please shvt up.
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
now that Buhari has proscribed their activities people are still blaming him. are these not the same people who accused Buhari of having an Islamic agenda?

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by luluman: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Must everybody be Igbo?
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by shegra58: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:
pls Iran is facing their own problem with USA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi / What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.