Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday (15471 Views)

MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Abuharib(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
The Federal Government will on Monday begin the implementation of a court order proscribing the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) by publishing the order in the Official Gazette.

Sources in the Federal Ministry of Justice, who pleaded not to be named, have disclosed that the order would be published on Monday evening, Igbere TV reports.

The Official Gazette is published by a Federal Government-owned printing press based in Lagos.

A Federal High Court in Abuja had on Friday ordered that the Shiites be labelled a terrorist group.

Justice Nkeonye Maha also ordered the Federal Government to publish the order in two national newspapers.

The Islamic group has recently been involved in violent protests resulting in multiple deaths including that of a Channels TV reporter, Precious Owolabi, and a deputy commissioner of police.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/853623/just-in-fg-to-gazette-shiites-proscription-order-monday/

3 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by slimfit1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhari you are looking for big trouble you have invited Iran indirectly their next step is going to be bad.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Iamkuttie(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
undecided

This table wey una dey shake.
Hope say una don arrange carpenter wey go repair am when e finally break.

20 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by SultanOfAbia: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Praise the Lord!!!
Allah Lu Yah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Chibuzoc(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Well this can only happen in Nigeria not surprise tho, proscribtion will soon lose value in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Just hope they don't protest tomorrow again...

So so small pikin that have been brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by CarGuideNG: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by johnkay1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Great

Even if CAN president is illegally detain for 20 years Christian will never take arms against government as Shiite did.

This event just revealed their true color, if Nigeria harbour them more than this they will set the country on fire.

Imagine 5 policemen, 2 journalists were killed - those are the obvious one o, NEMA building and truck burnt to ashes. A beg kill them all, enough of this carrot approach.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
I love this.

If u do anyhow u see anyhow

5 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by ikezuora4689(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mark my words..... this people will start the revolution we all have been waiting for..... since most Nigeria youth are online warrior.....I laugh out loud when I read Nigeria vs Kenya Twitter war....I know deep down we all know this people are better than us in terms of basic social amenities.......I don't have light in my house for 3 days nw....we have to provide everything by ourselves in this country...... We all know in a sane country we wouldn't be thinking hw to dig ground to get water or saving money to buy generator..... it's the government work to provide us at least basic social amenities.......I love the Shiites kill 100 of them today... tomorrow 5000 will March to your door step....I wish evey citizen in this country will March to Abuja and join this people so that we will change this country........let's take Martin Luther King for an example the White people joined his struggle even though they are gaining nothing from it........ bt trust Nigerians once the killing isn't from their tribe state they will all keep quiet.......or they will be shouting behind their phone......LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Paroh(f): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
What language is this abeg I thought Gazette is an animal?

Please buy pocket pucsy from me. Leave small small girls alone wink

See my signature.
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by ednut1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
So when you see them (shites) na shoot on sight ba. I pity those in abuja. Iran will sharply train them on how to make explosives. As the shites no kuku get work. They will volunteer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by haryothosyn93(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Federal government should come on a round table with this people and they should settle everything at once.

Shiites should stop the killings and Government should protect the citizens.

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist

Those who chant sai barber are worse than Ebola

12 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by MobilityExpress: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very good job President Buhari. What about the killer fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Dozie32(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hope say Nigerian govt us aware that IRAN has also ordered them to release El-zaczaky?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Pavore9: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm....
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by JoseRaji(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
The representatives of space bookers association of Nigeria. Up there. Well-done o
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
ednut1:
So when you see them (shites) na shoot on sight ba

The terrorist just want to suck enough blood before 2023.. Boko Haram are not fast enough for him

1 Like

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by iyallancy84: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Herdsmen are saints

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by ABCthings: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Mexyz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
See how fast it is to obey court order by FG, yet they can't obey a simple court order to release this man and spare us the shedding of innocent blood.
I'm sure more victims like Mr Owolabi are still going to die because of the stubbornness of the Buhari led FG.

10 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:
Buhari you are looking for big trouble you have invited Iran indirectly their next step is going to be bad.
You better keep silent, so Nigeria should just release a criminal because of Iran. In which country have you ever heard a sect face their army? That's coup incase you don't know. Someone in detention and his followers are behaving like this imagine they set him free. No wonder they've been tormenting kaduna for a while

5 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Kizyte(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good people are never allowed to lead in an insane society. If only an Igbo man could be given an opportunity to make Nigeria the envy of Africa as a whole, we would not have been in this mess undecided

9 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by sylve11: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
hmmmmm. cool
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Liscolite1: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Release their leader I think there is a court order that granted him bail 2

2 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Glink2018(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ishaq Akintola (Muric) Oya over to you.

What do you have to say? Terrorist

7 Likes

Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Hotzone(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Praise the Lord!!!
Allah Lu Ya
Some how funny
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Cherrybae(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
I'm a Buhari supporter but I am against this prescription of the shite

Why not prescribe the fulani herdsmen and Igbos that have been killing innocent Nigerians and kidnapping innocent Nigerians
Re: FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday by Jabioro: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
slimfit1:
You're not serious..how can few religion biggot would be given a whole nation sleeplessness night..This how we are talking without action that makes Boko Haram fiestas uptill tomorrow.We can't afford any religious war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) / Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.