Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In (2528 Views)

Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. / Game Center Business, Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hi nairalander I need advice and also assistant, due to employment constraints in nigeria I have decided to give myself a job. If we go get job den we create one for our self nah abi?? cheesy cheesy kidding tho

I want to start a business like a baby clothing business instead of staying @ home and waiting for a miracle job, I think it's gone if I start something, if it's unsuccessful I gain experience if it is den lucky for me I gain both experience and income.

Now the problem is baby clothes is something I would like to venture in but I need advice on my bearest capital like how much can I use to get children wears, where cn I get them cheaper so I cn sell @ a considerable cheap amount, and where can I sell my friend talked abt hospital but I knw hospitals won't allow one do marketing inside so, I need mature contributions and where I can get OK children wears I don't mind laundering dem to resell. And where to sell... how cn I get a business card or logo....

I jst need advice....pls nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
31views shocked shocked
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by bakingsoda: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2015
I can assist you with business plan, and business set up. I can also link you with someone that sews ready made baby wears. PM me
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thnx
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by UniqueGem(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
If i can get you a job as a Receptionist, Secretary or Cashier, whats the least pay you can accept?
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by 5minsmadness: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
zaragal:

I want to start a business like a baby clothing business instead of staying @ home and waiting for a miracle job, I think it's gone if I start something, if it's unsuccessful I gain experience if it is den lucky for me I gain both experience and income.

Now the problem is baby clothes is something I would like to venture in but I need advice on my bearest capital like how much can I use to get children wears, where cn I get them cheaper so I cn sell @ a considerable cheap amount, and where can I sell my friend talked abt hospital but I knw hospitals won't allow one do marketing inside so, I need mature contributions and where I can get OK children wears I don't mind laundering dem to resell. And where to sell... how cn I get a business card or logo....

Congratulations on making the decision to empower yourself.

You can start children's clothing business with any capital but u suggest you start with n50k at least.

You can buy from onitsha, Abuja, Lagos. Lagos has better quality. You can also get from across the border or even UK depending on your capital.

Buisness is best when done yourself.

1 Like

Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Congratulations on making the decision to empower yourself.

You can start children's clothing business with any capital but u suggest you start with n50k at least.

You can buy from onitsha, Abuja, Lagos. Lagos has better quality. You can also get from across the border or even UK depending on your capital.

Buisness is best when done yourself.

Thnx for ur comment....the problem is

I don't have up to 50k but I heard someone talk abt catangua market and cotonou u don't think does are good places, it's not actually new and starting up wit, it's UK used all dis popularly called "okirika" by my problem is where to sell....or u have a better idea??
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
UniqueGem:
If i can get you a job as a Receptionist, Secretary or Cashier, whats the least pay you can accept?

Depends on the cost of service, transportation, feeding expense etc....if it's close to my residence I can work for 35k upward or if the company offers accommodation but if I have to pay transportation then I would appreciate a pay higher but honestly when I get the job I can bargain my pay for now the job is more important wen I get the job den we negotiate the pay base on the company's capacity...thnx for your concern
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by 5minsmadness: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
zaragal:

Depends on the cost of service, transportation, feeding expense etc....if it's close to my residence I can work for 35k upward or if the company offers accommodation but if I have to pay transportation then I would appreciate a pay higher but honestly when I get the job I can bargain my pay for now the job is more important wen I get the job den we negotiate the pay base on the company's capacity...thnx for your concern
Where r u based?
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by 5minsmadness: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx for ur comment....the problem is

I don't have up to 50k but I heard someone talk abt catangua market and cotonou u don't think does are good places, it's not actually new and starting up wit, it's UK used all dis popularly called "okirika" by my problem is where to sell....or u have a better idea??

I think cotonou is better sha. Others might think otherwise.
You can do collabo na. As in add your money to someone else's get a bigger bale and share the profit when all is sold.
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

I think cotonou is better sha. Others might think otherwise.
You can do collabo na. As in add your money to someone else's get a bigger bale and share the profit when all is sold.

Nice but who is the person now....where will I get a partner
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Where r u based?

Lagos surulere
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by 5minsmadness: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
zaragal:

Lagos surulere
Too bad. Might have gotten u job.
Go for the cotonou option. If you are frugal with your earnings you will make some money.

Go to hospitals during antenatal days. Your baby clothes will sell like fire.

1 Like

Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is this not the zaragal on unizik thread,are you no longer heading to Awka?plz dont be offended if you arent the one
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Majestee:
Is this not the zaragal on unizik thread,are you no longer heading to Awka?plz dont be offended if you arent the one

Asking for a friend not sure of her chances...not me...
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Too bad. Might have gotten u job.
Go for the cotonou option. If you are frugal with your earnings you will make some money.

Go to hospitals during antenatal days. Your baby clothes will sell like fire.

Thnx alot.... but ur name tho cheesy
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
@zara,dont you think you need a skill?i think that'll make you flexible.like combining academics and hustling.i guess you know what i mean?
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Majestee:
@zara,dont you think you need a skill?i think that'll make you flexible.like combining academics and hustling.i guess you know what i mean?

Thnx but I need a source of income now
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by 5minsmadness: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx alot.... but ur name tho cheesy
Yeah Yeah, I know smiley
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Tylerdan(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Ok Zara the good thing is u have decided what you want to do and are taking bold steps to actualize it let me try and answer a few of your questions
1. Where to buy? Cotonou is ur best option at less then 50k although there are a few importers who you can start dealing with in Lagos and if you are good and successful then they can start giving you product on lien (credit) pm we can discuss about this
2. Wia to sell? I also stay in surulere so I'll try and be site specific your first shoeless sales point should be at the LDC/LGA councils on immunization days and the the maternity wards of the general hospitals also u can try to supply some shops in the area

This is my two kobo advise. If u need more direction fill free to ask
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Tylerdan:
Ok Zara the good thing is u have decided what you want to do and are taking bold steps to actualize it let me try and answer a few of your questions
1. Where to buy? Cotonou is ur best option at less then 50k although there are a few importers who you can start dealing with in Lagos and if you are good and successful then they can start giving you product on lien (credit) pm we can discuss about this
2. Wia to sell? I also stay in surulere so I'll try and be site specific your first shoeless sales point should be at the LDC/LGA councils on immunization days and the the maternity wards of the general hospitals also u can try to supply some shops in the area

This is my two kobo advise. If u need more direction fill free to ask

Good bless you

Wat I need now is a partner
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Tylerdan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
zaragal:

Good bless you

Wat I need now is a partner

PM ME AND LET ME KNOW YOUR PROPOSED TERMS FOR THE PARTNERSHIP
I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IF THE CONDITIONS ARE CLEAR AND FAVORABLE TO ALL
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
UniqueGem:

I still await ur response sir
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by UniqueGem(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
zaragal:

I still await ur response sir
Sorry ma, i've not been able to find an opening.
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
Sorry ma, i've not been able to find an opening.

Okk sir...waiting
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by viruz007(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2015
zaragal let's talk
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2015
viruz007:
zaragal let's talk

Pleasure
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Ali01: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2015
zaragal:
Hi nairalander I need advice and also assistant, due to employment constraints in nigeria I have decided to give myself a job. If we go get job den we create one for our self nah abi?? cheesy cheesy kidding tho

Hi, its a good idea, my company can Design a logo and Business cards for you, FOR FREE, as our own contribution to lower your expenses
thanks...
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Ali01:

Hi, its a good idea, my company can Design a logo and Business cards for you, FOR FREE, as our own contribution to lower your expenses
thanks...

Pls how can I get in touch with ur company...any contact?? smiley...thanks a million
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by giantstrides(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx but I need a source of income now

Hi, have you started your business, you said you don't have up to the 50K to start, pls what are your qualifications ,age etc ? If you don't feel comfortable answering this online, message me.
Re: Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2015
giantstrides:

Hi, have you started your business, you said you don't have up to the 50K to start, pls what are your qualifications ,age etc ? If you don't feel comfortable answering this online, message me.

Pls I will pm sir...thnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chivari And Dior Chair Rentals / Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding / What Can I Do With A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.